Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yes I had a line but it was a squinter at 5dp5dt. But it was visible for sure!

Allika...that is so weird how did I double post an hour later...lol. strange!!

Wow so you had a line at 5dp5dt....

KC...im very tempted to test now but am scared to see a bfn.

Thx rainbow!

Are you going to poas this weekend breaking or waiting for your beta blood test?

I should have added too that I really want to test this weekend but am also worried about seeing a bfn.

Hey everyone my friend just told me for people living in Ontario OHIP is now paying for IVF. Iam just waiting for her to give me all the details. That is super awesome breaking if you happened to need another round. Hopefully not tho!!

Here's the artical.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3
Hockey...i will test for sure before beta on Tuesday. I prefer to know the outcome on my own without a call.

Manda...yes it's a possibility to have the coverage. but with all politics it's not guaranteed until it's a done deal and it's being used.

Hopin....im working up to it...lol

Okay go test now :) kidding. Test whenever you'd like. I really hope you have a BFP!

I finally tested....and I'm so shocked....praying this is it....

It's been so long since I saw that second line....I'm just at a loss of what to say.

Thx for all your support

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 8
Yes yes yes yes! This is soooooo it! Congrats Breaking! Strong line for 6dp5t!!!! Hooray!!!!! So exciting! What does DH say?

We are both stunned....happy and cautious.

He was speechless!!!

I seriously thought I would cry when I see this....but I'm too shocked after so long and I guess a bit nervous!

Allika...yes I'm surprised it's so dark!

Thank you ladies!!:hugs:

It's for sure dark enough for a digital to show it! Really really awesome!

OMG Breakin I'm shaking with excitement right now for you!!!!!! This is just amazing and so special.... okay now I'm crying for you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Big huge Congrats!!!!! Sitting pretty tonight on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->