Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks ajd!!!! :hugs:

It's quiet early here....I'm up bc I had to pee and now can't sleep....

Yeahhh Breaking!!! That second line is so surreal and oh so magical!!

@Breaking: the peeing and not sleeping confirms the pregnancy more than the test lol! Welcome to the sleepless pee club!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

That line is so dark, iam so happy for you!!! Congrats:)

Sorry hear is the proper link. They announced it on Thursday morning.

https://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/10/...partial-funding-for-ivf-fertility-treatments/

I've been feeling gross all day long. I'm hoping that's a good sign for poas tomorrow morning but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight but I doubt it. I will be too worried about seeing another negative again. Oh isn't this 2 week wait wonderful lol

:yipee::yipee:Congratulations Breaking!!!!!:yipee::yipee:

I am so so happy for you. I am smiling just thinking how elated you must be feeling. That line is a beauty!!!

Mwb....Manda...Grateful.....thank you s much ladies!! :flower:

Grateful....your gigantic sign really made me smile :)

Hockey....Fx for you!!!

@Hockey: I am so sorry! How frustrating! I was really hoping this would be it for you!

No worries Hockey!!!! There is a month ahead that is ALL YOURS!!!!!!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Breaking!!!!!!! Oh gosh, I'm so so so happy for you. This journey has been so long. When are your betas? Biggest congrats to you!!!!! :hugs: I'm so excited to see the next steps.

Hockey, :hugs: :flower: seeing the bfn's are so deflating, I'm so sorry this cycle wasn't the one for you. Just like Grateful said, your time IS coming. I just know it!! Big hugs.

Thanks girls. It means a lot to me to have your support. Positive side is if I get preggo next month it will be a January baby and they will be able to enjoy the Christmas that much more being almost a year old :) trying to stay positive.

Congrats Breaking!!! :happydance:

So sorry hockey...I like the positive thinking for January though! :hugs:

AFM - 1 week down, 1 to go... tested out the trigger, tests are now stark white - so if the next one has anything it will be good news.

If this doesn't work, we have to decide if we are moving onto IVF next month, or else we have to wait until August - clinic is down in June and we have a trip planned for July... hopefully we don't have to make that decision.

Congrats Breaking! I'm soo happy for you!! I'm excited to hear what your betas will be!

So sorry to hear this cycle was a bust for you Hockey. Here's hoping the third time is a charm for you!

Alright ladies, AF has been easy to plan for ever since I was put on meds for my pituitary gland tumor. So I was totally expecting it the first week of April, like usual. Except she has yet to show her face and it's coming up on 2 weeks behind schedule...I haven't even had the normal pre-AF symptoms I've grown to dislike. A part of me is wondering if my meds have decided to not work anymore, or what is going on! I'm trying to not get my hopes up because something this huge after being told IVF would be our only way would just blow my mind. I keep going to the bathroom and expect to have some spotting to show she's on her way. Just needed to talk to someone who would understand even a little of what we have all been through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->