Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hockey...so sorry Hun :hugs: KMFX this next month is your bfp!

Hopin....thanks so much :hugs: Yes it's been a long journey.

Moni...thank u!! :). Fx for u!

Anmlz....thx Hun!! ..omg go test test test!!!

AFM..,I am exhausted ....it's unbelievable so how tired my body feels all the time! I tested again this morning to use up my last frer...and it was another dark line. I've even having cramping since yesterday....on and off.

I go in for my beta first thing tomorrow morning.....they will call me by noon. This step makes me nervous...since my only bfp before this was a chemical and betas didn't rise!

Hockey- haven't tested yet, waiting to pick up some when I do the grocery shopping this week. Weird I know :)

Breaking- I bet your betas are going to be awesomely elevated if you are already getting such dark lines! So exciting!

Breaking, excited for your betas this morning!! I just know this is it. Everything will be great. :flower:

anmlz, I say go ahead and test. Couldn't hurt anything right?

Hockey, I'm diggin' your PMA. It's NOT easy to think positive going throught his process, so I really admire you!!!

What else do we have going on?! I'm so grateful for this thread. We have all been together for so long! Awww :hugs: :)

Can't wait to hear breaking:) if feels extra long for me being in England I have to wait till around 5pm cause unsaid she normally calls around 12. Lol:) I know they will be great:)

CONGRATS BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry Hockey.....big hugs sweet girl!

Thanks KC!!

Hopin.. Manda...yes I went in reeeeqlly early for betas so I could get in and out before appts started. I will give an update as soon as I hear. They rush beta bloodwork so I'm hoping it's before noon even.

Anmlz..go test hun...lol. kmfx

Beta confirmed it's a no. On to the next month although they may want me to take a month off (hopefully not).

Breaking - Patiently waiting over here. Yeah right! :coffee:

Hockey - LOVE your attitude. Can't wait to celebrate your upcoming BFP. :hugs:

Sorry for the wait ladies...nurse called me right at the end of my lunch and I had to finish a few things off after.

Beta = 356 Progesterone =60
This is at 9dp5dt (14dpo). I'm going back on wed to hopefully see this # double.

I'm a bit worried....bc the nurse said this is high....she said oh I thought it could be twins...but then she saw I only transferred one.

Maybe I'm worrying for nothing..

Yay!!! That is a great number Breakin!!! Such a strong pregnancy you have there :) :) :)

Did you have Sex? On this other thread I am on a lady is pregnant with fraternal twins after only transferring one! Imagine that! She had sex and got pregnant naturally in addition to a successful IVF pregnancy!

Woo breaking!

Don't worry there is a huge range of normal numbers :)

Awesome number breaking!!!! Can't wait till wed to see that doubly:)

Allika..oh my that's quite the crazy story....no we didn't BD. so no chance of twins.

Ajd...luna...thx!! :)

Oh my goodness Allika, that would be an amazing miracle and such a surprise pregnancy!!!! How amazing all of our stories are from this forum.

Breaking - don't you worry -- the #'s range sooooo much! Congrats on a beautiful strong number. I know you've got to feel good!!! When is your first scan, do you know yet?! Estimated due date?!

Thx for settling my worries!!

Yes I did check EDD...lol...Dec21. :) that was so surreal to see when that was and our 12 weeks.. is mid june.

I'm not sure when my first scan is....i will learn more one I pass the doubling beta stage.

I would think either 6-8 wks...as that's what I've read online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->