Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Did I miss that Ingodshand had her baby? Does anyone have an update? Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the thread!!

Congrats Breaking!! That's such an awesome number! It's interesting how different everyone's betas are :)

So while cleaning I did happen to find an internet cheapie that I thought I ran out of and a couple ovulation tests. Internet cheapie was a BFN this morning. Had some cramping and some spotting today at work, so I thought AF was finally on her way. Put in a call to my OB to see if maybe my lack of period was because of my medication becoming ineffective. A couple bathroom trips later, no more spotting. What the heck body?! Have to call my OB again tomorrow with an update with the spotting. Bagh! I've never been so confused lol.

Hope everyone had a good Monday! Manda, hope you're having an awesome time over the pond!

Hockey, hope this next round is it for you!!

Happy 9weeks kc

So sorry hockey I wish you the best for you next cycle

Breaking congrats!

thanks Kins!! I'm excited :) I have a Dr. apt tomorrow so I hope to see my little peanut again.

thanks Kins!! I'm excited :) I have a Dr. apt tomorrow so I hope to see my little peanut again.

Yay congrats!! We are both 9 weeks. How are u feeling? Iam still feeling really sick all day everyday. And the smell of chicken really makes me wanna hurl. Lol it's worth every second tho:)

Yay congrats!! We are both 9 weeks. How are u feeling? Iam still feeling really sick all day everyday. And the smell of chicken really makes me wanna hurl. Lol it's worth every second tho:)

I haven't been sick at all...Thank God. My boobies have been killing me and I have been so tired :sleep: but worth every minute of it like you said!!

Happy 9 weeks to you too!! so glad we are bump buddies :happydance:

Congrats Breaking :)

So sorry Hockey - soo rooting for you for the next cycle :)

anyone hear from IGH?

Well last night was very eventful !!!

I wet to sleep early at 930pm....DH and I had gone out for an early dinner so I was exhausted by 9 and knew I would be up early for my 2nd beta this morning.

Around 1130pm...I wake up not feeling good....noxious ...pretty soon it gets worse and before I know it I'm head over the toilet throwing up. I tried to get back into bed but few min I'm at the toilet again.....so then I just end up sitting there by the toilet puking and resting. . I was having flash backs to drinking nights and lying by the toilet promising myself I'm never going to drink that much again....lol

Finally.... Felt better I grabbed a bucket and went to bed....I then had a few more times ....bc hey my tummy wasn't completely empty yet. Went to the toilet emptied the bucket. And then passed out exhausted in bed.

What a night...lol

Oh no breaking!! Sounds like quiet a bug :( how are u feeling now?

I'm feeling better..i was a bit queasy when I woke up to take my Prometrium dose.

At my clinic I went to go talk to my nurse to tell her my beta results from 1st round. She was saying how she saw them and the nurses thought I was having 2 but then it was noted I only transferred one.

I told her about the vomiting episode and dizziness she said it's likely from Prometrium now that I have hcg in my system...it can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting. bc it only happened once she's hoping I'll adjust and it goes away.

I'll be waiting for my beta #2 call today.

That's crazy! Glad ur feeling better. At least u know your beta probably doubled if you are feeling like this.

can't wait to hear about Beta #2 breaking...sorry you had a bad night, but hopefully it is for a good reason!

Ok..here's the beta update...

My 2nd beta is 792.3 (from 356). My progesterone is now 29 (dropped from 60).

they want me back for a third beta...guess this anxiety never ends..

Not sure what to think about the P#...all I know is that the nurse was not concerned and i read it should stay above 20.

Ok..here's the beta update...

My 2nd beta is 792.3 (from 356). My progesterone is now 29 (dropped from 60).

they want me back for a third beta...guess this anxiety never ends..

Not sure what to think about the P#...all I know is that the nurse was not concerned and i read it should stay above 20.

The beta is great. It more then doubled!! Will they up your progesterone dose maybe?

Don't worry about the progesterone! They will just keep you on the supplements longer. A friend of mine had falling progesterone and is also 8 1/2 months pregnant. All they did is keep her on the supplement longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->