Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda...no change to P supplements.

Allika...thanks for the reassurance! these tests and numbers are so nerve wracking.

Thanks everyone....really feels good to have you all so excited for me.

Since my reaction to each beta is ok...thats good.. now pray it gets better.

Hard to be full out excited right now...but I'm cautiously happy.

Haha Breaking...sorry to burst your bubble but you will always be worried. Even when you're 9 months pregnant you'll be worried and when you're no longer pregnant and have your baby you're gonna be worried too!

Haha Allika is so right! Even though I worry (a little) less now that I can feel them constantly, there's other stuff to worry about! The betas look great though, Breaking!

At my appointment yesterday my doc checked my cervix and said "wow the baby's head is low". So I got worried about going into early labor. I called him later and he said that has nothing to do with early labor, my cervix is still closed. It's just the way they're positioned. Phew. It's very uncomfortable though!

@mwb: I would have been freaked out too! The tough thing with twins really is that the due date doesn't mean anything with twins! Can't believe you'll be a twin mama any day now! I hope you'll get to the 36 week mark though! Not much further....!

Thanks Allika! I'm thankful for every day these boys can stay in my belly and grow :thumbup:

Those numbers sound great breaking :) I agree there will always be something to worry about even after baby arrives safely :wacko:

I had a prescription for diclectin for my morning sickness it helped make it bearable to eat. I definitely recommend it if your sickness continues

Allika and Lune.....how are you ladies feeling?! I hardly hear a peep out of you! What are you ladies up to so close to the end of your pregnancies? Soooo exciting!!

I'm doing good! Not doing too much these days! Taking it easy. 1 1/2 more weeks before the next ultrasound! can't wait to hear how big they estimate her and if she is head down! I think she is but would love the confirmation!

Yes but nothing exciting to report. Midwife said he is left occ posterior. So I hope he won't have any problems turning sunny side down when the time comes. Can't believe we are near the end!

I love that more of us here continue to be blessed and we can follow the journeys here. :hugs:

Thx babyanddust.

Hi manda...busy day with family.

But I did go in for my 3rd beta...and it doubled over 1600 with P of 39. No more beta for me!!!

I've got to book a 7 week ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->