Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

That is just wonderful....can't wait to see that first U/S pic :cloud9:

Congrats breaking!!! So happy for you!

So sorry to have left you all hanging! Evan was born on 4-8 at 245am. He was 8 pds 4 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He is absolutely perfect. I had to have a c-section since he went into fetal distress during labor but so glad we both came through okay. He is doing just great and we are adjusting to being a family of four!

Welcome Evan!!

Great numbers Breaking!!!

Aww congrats IGH!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well:) can't wait to see a picture.

Congrats IGH! Glad to hear you both are doing well. How is the baby schedule treating you so far?

Awesome numbers breaking! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound :)

Started first round of Clomid yesterday. We are going to try a few rounds of timed intercourse while waiting for our next ivf cycle to try our chances. I've heard of some interesting hormonal responses with Clomid so this is going to be interesting :)

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

BFN yesterday so waiting for AF. We have decided to wait until July/Aug to do the IVF (as long as the doc approves the wait). I feel like I want to clean the meds out of my body before sticking a lot more in. It also gives us a chance to save a bit more money. I figure if we are taking a couple months off the meds I am going to relax and not temp or use the monitor. Back to just having fun for a bit right? But I'll be back in full force with the IVF at the end of the summer!

You never know what might happen between now and then Moni! But either way a summer break will be so nice :hugs:

Hope your first round is your lucky round if you end up needing it ;) enjoy the time to yourselves!

Hope you really get to enjoy your time off Moni and just enjoy this summer! It's great to have that time together and relax for a bit while your body does a cleanse.

Ya moni the process is so tedious at time so it's good to have time off

Congratulations Ingodshand!!

And I love your attitude Moni! That's the way to do it!

Morning everyone:)

Today iam 10+2 and I swear I felt baby tickle me ever so little but I know the feeling:)
With my first I felt her at 17weeks but with my second I felt her just past 11weeks. I guess when u know the feeling u know the feeling. It was just then2 little times first thing in the morning:) iam so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->