Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

16 is a good number girl!!! I'm feeling good about it!! :flower:

Lei, woot woot for the watery CM, get to bd'ing, right?!

16 is a good number girl!!! I'm feeling good about it!! :flower:
Thank you! So is the dr. It's very strange. I think she thinks this time will be it because last time ended in a chemical but I got pregnant. We will see!! We are quickly running out of the money that our prescription insurance will allow us so I am so hopeful that this is the trick.

Hopin- its getting there.. I am sure by the end of the weekend I will have O'ed :) & I kept it from DH lol but It would be so nice to give him a great birthday present!!

Lei bless your heart, that's pretty selfless of you! It's got to be so difficult to keep it from DH!! You are protecting him from feeling so much pressure and I commend you for that <3
What a fabulous birthday present that would be!!!

Its NOT easy lol!!! I want to tell him but don't want him to feel the pressure at all!

Hopin, like the other girls said don't bother temping on the weekend unless you think that's when you'll be oing. If it is then just wake up, temp, and go back to sleep. I never even opened my eyes when I had to do that except to look at the number and write it down in case I forgot it. And you can start tomorrow yes.

TypeA, sounds reassuring when she's even confident this could be it!

Lei, Ahhh I know how hard it is to not tell when you're oing. Just curb all that energy and save it for the bedroom!! And if you want to shout out "I'm ovulating!" Do it here lol!

I'm getting my tattoo todayyyyyy :D Can't wait to share it!

anmlz how are you feeling, dear? I'm assuming still no AF?

lei I never would tell mine when I was ovulating either, too much pressure! although I did mark my fertile window on the calendar so he could try to be home more often since he works on call.

Jenna can't wait to see the new tattoo :)

Sooo.... I took my opk today when I got home and I got this:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8525/8535540706_ac9c32454d.jpg

Which I was completely NOT expecting...of course I'm really excited bc my DH & I didn't BD yesterday and we were planning to BD today so that's awesome because we saved some of his swimmers up.
BUT....I'm pretty confused because A. it's only CD 11, isn't that pretty early to O??? I know it's earlier than I O'd back in November but before then I never tracked it so I'm not sure what's normal for me. And B. I took the stick out and took a pic and it looks like this:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8109/8534432845_aeffb3759f.jpg

I thought the lines were both supposed to be super dark?? Do you guys think this is accurate?? AND, do you think I should still start temping tomorrow?? Sorry for the huge post LOL!

you're not supposed to go by the lines on those, I know some people it gets really dark but others are just like yours. If you google there are tons of images of people that got a positive and the lines aren't as dark.
Time to get busy :sex:

I think if you start temping you would probably see a low temp tomorrow and a rise the day after :)

Thanks ladies, and trust me, I will!!! I guess it's actually CD12 not CD11, not sure where I lost a day there. So I suppose this means my O day would be considered CD13, which is closer to normal I suppose.
This will change my test date to 03/21! Woot woot! :)

Hopin, I don't know much about OPKs, I hate the stupid things but GET BUSY GIRL! You'll still be okay to start temping tomorrow because tomorrow will be your "O" day then you should get a spike the day after! :D I can't wait to have a chart to stalk again since Lei stopped temping.

I feel so yucky today all the sudden :( After I came home from my tattoo I started getting body aches. Then I started getting the chills, a headache, mild sore throat, small fever... I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. I haven't eaten since 11:30 AM when I had half a McChicken. I really hope Draven doesn't catch this because I gave him kisses on his mouth when I got home :'( I'd feel terrible. I hope I feel a little better tomorrow. I took a 2 hour nap and woke up feeling the same.
ANYWHO, here's the new tattoo!! I absolutely LOVE it! He whipped this out freehand in just 3 hours! I'm so impressed and this is definitely my favorite tattoo (and I've got a few!!). It'll look a lot better once it heals up and the flower wont looks so slapped on there lol. I'll take another picture in a couple days after it's set in a bit.

Attachments

• 100_1619.jpg
    100_1619.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 10
Jenna- That looks amazing!! Even freehand that's awesome! It always amazes me when you get the picture of what you want and then you see the finished product, oh just awesome!! I can't wait to get another one lol. How long did it take?

Hopin- Good luck lady!! I'm so excited for you!! FX'd that those swimmers do their job lol.

AFM- No AF, but FRER test this morning was BFN :( The pain is still there, so I'm just going to assume it was that pesty cyst hanging around. I'm going to call my RE's office this afternoon and fill them in. Here's to a crazy long wait filled with other people's babies lol. At least my friends will let me enjoy their pregnancies with them :) Gonna try to have some fun with the fiancee with roadtrips and relaxing. Hopin, I actually think at one point we'll be over in your neck of the woods when we visit my brother and his family.

Good luck everyone!! FX'd for some awesome news and happy smiles!!

Anmlz I'm sorry for the bfn, those things are just plain RUDE! I'm also sorry about the pain, becuase well, that's a pain. How long do you plan on taking a break?
What part of VA does your famliy live in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->