Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna I really hope you're feeing better today! Being sick is NOT fun!

And your tattoo looks wonderful, and is sure to be unique since he freehanded it!

OH! And typeA Please don't forget to let us know how your follie looks today!! FX'd for you that it's grown!

Anmlz- Sorry for the stupid old BFN. :growlmad: I hope your pain goes away soon. :hugs: When are you going on your roadtrip? Sounds fun!

Hopin- I would just trust the OPK - get to BDing and see what happens this month. :winkwink: What was your normal CD to O? Perhaps the Clomid makes it vary...or perhaps your cycle just needs some time to readjust back to 'normal'.

Jenna - Sorry your not feeing good! :nope: I hope you feel better very quickly. :hugs: I LOVE your tattoo! The tree reminds me of Life's Journey...the trunk like a winding road and the branches all different paths. The flower just completes it perfectly!

Allika - Job still going well? Are you starting to settle in?

Momof1 & Luna - How are you two feeling? Any symptoms?

AFM- I am feeling pretty good today but woke up with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat. :growlmad: Hope I'm not coming down with something again. I am trying to stay busy this week and not think too much about my appointment (which is now only 4.5 days away!!) but this week is still dragging...

Grateful I hope you get to feeling better real soon :(

SO I have something hilarious to tell you ladies. Last night, after I took my opk, and got a +, I took a pic of it and put it on here. My DH kind of pokes fun at me about this forum. He is always makings jokes to me about it, in a light kind of way - he knows how much I love you girls and it's just odd to him because I've never been on a 'forum' before or a thread or anything like that. So anyway he knew exactly what I was doing when I was taking a pic of the test. So I booted up my laptop and loaded the pic and everything. Then I put my laptop on the coffee table in the living room and got to cooking dinner.
Fast forward to after we get DS in bed, we're in the living room, I was on my laptop doing something and then put it back on the coffee table. So then I was seducing DH, and we're getting ready to start getting hot and heavy and he goes "You're not live-feeding this to your thread are you??" LOL!!! :haha: :rofl: because my laptop was still out and open he was giving me crap about it!
It doesn't sound nearly as funny when I type it out but I was laughing hysterically about it and so was he.

Grateful I hope you get to feeling better real soon :(

SO I have something hilarious to tell you ladies. Last night, after I took my opk, and got a +, I took a pic of it and put it on here. My DH kind of pokes fun at me about this forum. He is always makings jokes to me about it, in a light kind of way - he knows how much I love you girls and it's just odd to him because I've never been on a 'forum' before or a thread or anything like that. So anyway he knew exactly what I was doing when I was taking a pic of the test. So I booted up my laptop and loaded the pic and everything. Then I put my laptop on the coffee table in the living room and got to cooking dinner.
Fast forward to after we get DS in bed, we're in the living room, I was on my laptop doing something and then put it back on the coffee table. So then I was seducing DH, and we're getting ready to start getting hot and heavy and he goes "You're not live-feeding this to your thread are you??" LOL!!! :haha: :rofl: because my laptop was still out and open he was giving me crap about it!
It doesn't sound nearly as funny when I type it out but I was laughing hysterically about it and so was he.

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopin- HAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! My DH gives me crap about being on here too but then thy realize what a great outlet it is for us!! Well surprisingly I triggered this morning and will go in tomorrow for the IUI and then Saturday to confirm collapsing of the follicles (ie confirm ovulation). I'm pumped to get it done before this weekend. It's my bay today and I have a lot of plans with family this weekend. Here's to hoping that one eggie will do the trick.

HOPIN- That is hilarious!! You should have told him YES & see what he would have done lol :rofl: anytime DH see's me on my phone he always asks "are you bummpin it" :rofl:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TypeA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you :happydance: :yipee:!! Yay for IUI on Friday! So this makes your test date 03/22 yes?? WOOT WOOT!!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

:yipee::headspin::juggle::fool::drunk::loopy::holly:

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

HOPIN- That is hilarious!! You should have told him YES & see what he would have done lol :rofl: anytime DH see's me on my phone he always asks "are you bummpin it" :rofl:

:rofl: @ "are you bumpin it" that's HILARIOUS...

Happy Birthday TypeA!!!:cake:

Excited for your IUI tomorrow :happydance:

Momof1 - Are you still going to your pre-natal appointment today? Update us when you get a chance. Excited to hear about it. :flower:

I think that's tomorrow Grateful, but I'm just as anxious as you are about it!

Allika how's your 2ww going? I can't believe you test next week!!!

Wondering too how our new pregnant ladies are feeling, momof1, lune & luna?

Oh yes...it's only Thursday isn't it....I think I'm trying to push time forward. LOL:wacko:

anmlz I'm sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Jenna your new tattoo looks awesome! :thumbup:

Grateful I hope you're not coming down with anything, I dread getting a cold now that I can't take anything for it.

happy birthday typeA :)

I'm feeling good, my only real symptoms right now are my giant boobs that can't really decide if they want to be sore or not, it changes several times a day :haha: also I'm super hungry pretty much all the time, I was feeling really tired but I think that's because I had a few nights with little sleep before and after my bfp. Tests are still getting darker so I think everything is going well :)

Don't be too quick to write off being tired, that was one of my MAIN symptoms...SOOOO tired....!! Glad you're feeling good otherwise!

I fully expect the puking to start soon, I get really bad motion sickness so apparently that makes me more likely to have it.

OH is always asking me if I'm baby bumpin it too lmao! Luckily he understands I love you girls :) He thought I was crazy when I was in L&D updating you all. He's like "Really...?" lmao! I said "I have to, I promised!!!!"

Anmlz, my tattoo only took 3 hours! Everywhere else I went while I was pricing said it'd be like 7 hours. This guy was quick and great. Very satisfied :)

I'm feeling better today thank God! I was so worried I was going to get super sick and give it to OH and Draven. And I got a call back from the lady I interviewed with and she said they went with someone else. But a friend of mine is trying to hook me up with a job at the plasma donor place she works at so keeping my fingers crossed!

TYPEA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!

Can't wait for Momof1's appointment tomorrow :D

LDizzy Haven't heard from you in a bit, hope you are ok! And that your sisters baby is dong well too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->