Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

6 wks today- so far no MS- yay- but I totally want to get in bed at like 8pm.

6 wks today- so far no MS- yay- but I totally want to get in bed at like 8pm.

The sleepy thing was my biggest symptom too. I am still going to bed early although I feel much more energy than I did in the beginning.

Good to hear on the no MS! Here's to wishing you don't get any! :thumbup:

Hopin- I agree, they are very rude. They should create a pregnancy test that gives uplifting negatives lol. Like, better luck next time type thing haha. It'll be an amazingly long wait, especially for me. We decided to hold off on medicated and assisted attempts until after our wedding, so that'll be Jan 2015. Gotta start it off on the beginning of the year so I can work up to my deductible :) That'll also give me plenty of time to find a new RE to keep me busy. My brother and his family live in VA Beach near the Navy base if not on it. Have a great tww!!

Grateful- Our first roadtrip coming up will be to Kentucky, :) Gotta hit the zoo and botanical gardens for sure. I'm excited to get outta the state for a weekend! Your appt is getting closer!!!

TypeA- Happy Birthday! And good luck tomorrow!!

Luna and Lune- May you have a puke-less first trimester both!!

Thanks everyone!! Good luck and fx'd!!

I've been kind of down lately about my body being just COVERED in stretch marks. And I mean covered from my boobs, stomach, hips, butt, thighs, even my calves. I found a beautiful quote that made me feel so much better and inspired me to feel proud instead of sad. So I posted it on facebook along with a picture of my marks and I wanted to share both here too in case any of you get them as bad as I did so hopefully you can remember this and not feel so sad.

A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn.
One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes and slept in the most perfect darkness.
One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me.
It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it's ugly. That's OK.
It was your home. It held you until my arms could, and for that I will always find something beautiful in it.
- Birthmarks by Cassie Fox

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Stretchmarks.jpg
    Stretchmarks.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
I love it Jenna!!! Absolutely love it!!!! They were all made with love from your bundle of joy :)

EDIT: I added a before picture too.

Thank you girls. It was hard to post it but now I just feel so empowered!

Jenna :hugs: YOU are an inspiration!!!!! You truly EARNED those marks, marks of love and safety for your sweet baby boy.
I've never really understood why some women get stretch marks and some don't, and I don't think anyone really knows why our bodies react differently to expanding in that way. But what I DO know is that you are beautiful just as you are, and that poem is SO beautifully written!!! I also love how she named it birthmarks, as that's what they should truly be called. <3 thank you for sharing this with us, it's SO brave and admirable!
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you but I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP :)

momof1 YAY for your first appointment! I can't wait to hear all about it! And your trip! We better be getting an update from you today :):):):)

TypeA IUI woot woot! I have faith in your follie, welcome to the 2WW :)

Grateful 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: What time is your appointment Monday?

How is everyone else doing, feeling?

AFM, I tried to take another opk last night, but the test came up with an error on the screen, and then I looked in the booklet and it said I can't use that holder anymore - so in order for me to take any more opk's I'd have to buy another box to get the holder to put them in since they're digital. So I just decided I'm not going to do that LOL. I also forgot to temp this morning, which I'm SO bummed about :( I got wrapped up in getting dinner in the crock pot. Ugh! I guess it'd be pointless for me to temp this afternoon at lunchtime wouldn't it?

Jenna - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that! Thank you so much for sharing. That poem made me cry!! How truly beautiful. It's funny because I just read something yesterday that called 'stretch marks' - Badges of Honor. :flower: I posted the whole thing in my journal. I believe they truly are. Draven's little first home will always be beautiful. :hugs:

Hopin - I would just wait until morning. Your temp changes quite a lot during the day which would mess up your chart a bit. Bummer about the OPK's....but heck you don't need em'! You already got a smiley anyways :winkwink: Oh and my appointment Monday isn't until 4:00.

Ldizzy - where are you?? We miss ya!

Momof1 - Your appointment day finally!!!!!! We are all waiting (not so patiently) for an update. Hope your appointment is in the morning!

AFM - Can you believe I am sick AGAIN?! I'm SICK of it! LOL :growlmad: I don't want to be sick for my appointment Monday.....its kinda bumming me out a little today and totally ruining my weekend plans. Stupid germs!!! Go away!!!!!!!!!

Jenna I love that you posted that, I agree you earned each and every one and you have a gorgeous little man to show for it :hugs:

Hopin I would complain to the company about that! Those are really expensive, maybe they'll give you a refund or something.

I hope you feel better soon grateful :hugs:

Luna you know, the manual did say to call some 1-800 # if it happened. Maybe I will do that.

Grateful Boo that you're sick, and double Boo that your appointment is so late in the day LOL. I'm going to be going crazy on Monday!! :loopy:

Hi girls! I have missed you all so much! My appointment won't be until May 25th :( they were over booked buttttttt...... Good news is my ultrasound is MARCH 12TH! Woo hoo! Which is way more exciting in my eyes lol. I need to sit down and get caught up on everyone I feel so out of the loop but anyways glad to be back! :hugs: to all! P.m. while I flew cross country to Cali I read the book "Safe Haven" and it was amazing; anyone who is interested in a good read should pick it up ;)

Hi girls! I have missed you all so much! My appointment won't be until May 25th :( they were over booked buttttttt...... Good news is my ultrasound is MARCH 12TH! Woo hoo! Which is way more exciting in my eyes lol. I need to sit down and get caught up on everyone I feel so out of the loop but anyways glad to be back! :hugs: to all! P.m. while I flew cross country to Cali I read the book "Safe Haven" and it was amazing; anyone who is interested in a good read should pick it up ;)

May 25th??!!! :dohh: NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Exciting that your ultrasound will already be on Tuesday! I cannot wait to see a pic. :hugs:

may 25th?? THAT IS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR AWAY LOL!

Wahoo for the u/s though :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOUR U/S!!!! Yay, you and Grateful both have big appointments next week, woot woot!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you girls you always make me feel SO good :hugs:

Hopin: I'm sure you are older than me lol but you can be whatever you want when you grow up! And thank you very much that makes me feel really good :) I agree, I'd call the number and complain. You'd be surprised how quick they'll give you free things. I emailed pampers complaining that the pictures on the diapers were misaligned and pretended to be upset about it and I got 2 $10 coupons! Don't temp though it will be wayyyyy off. You may still catch a spike tomorrow morning.

Momof1: The US are wayyyy more fun than the appointments so that's okay! :D

AFM: My sister is moving out today! Thank goodness, its about time we get our home back lol! OH and I are so excited for it to just be us and Draven in here. Love my sister to pieces, but I also love my family time.

It's been a while since I've shared a Draven picture, so here's a video!

Draven chit-chatting away during tummy time! He's quite the talker sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWp_KpCADBw&feature=youtu.be

Jenna - he has such a cute little face. Love the little noises too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"