Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Awe thanks guys! Baby Kensington has her feeding tube out now and took her first car ride with me Thursday! :) I am doing good,I'm just crossing my fingers and bding like its going out of style. Lol but I did wait a day just for the guys to get bigger and stronger? Did we every figure out if waiting a day would really help? Idk! Oh well, better safe than sorry. :)
I love the all the baby fruit countdowns and baby pics lately! Lets keep them coming throughout march!

Sooooo I have a question! I'm barely on cd10 & was out to dinner with friends. I went to the restroom & boom .. Creamy cm with dark blood..... Could this be an early O( I have never o'ed this early...

I have heard it is possible to O that early, but I find it odd especially since this isn't a medicated cycle, you know? Was it just that one incident or did it continue?

Ok Ladies, I decided to share my bump pics from when I was pregnant with DS many moons ago! Haha, it does seem like a long time ago, he turns 6 next month so I'm really feeling how quickly time flies!
You'll notice a scar that shows up on my belly when I'm standing in front of the Christmas tree. That's because when I was 6 months pregnant I had to have emergency appendix removal. SCARY going under anesthesia while pregnant. Anywho HAPPY SATURDAY! I remembered to temp this morning :happydance: :yipee: but I temped at 7:15am rather than 6:30 so I'm not sure how much that makes a difference?
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8085/8540964793_8905e1354e.jpg

LDizzy, I'm glad to hear an update from you!! <3 I'm not sure if it's true or not but I practiced the same thing. We skipped a day prior to O so that we could save up his swimmers! FX'd that it worked for both of us! :hugs:

Hopin-it was just that once. I have had O spotting before but that was on medicated cycles & of course not this early on. I usually feel when I'm about to O & this time nothing. I wonder if it me going on this diet & working out like a mad woman that could be throwing my cycle off.

BTW I love your bump pics. You were tiny.

LDizzy my doctor told us every other day was plenty, this past month we ended up doing two days on one day off because of his work schedule :)

Lei that is strange, do you usually get o spotting?

Hopin those are great pics :) and wow surgery while preg? So scary! Glad everything turned out ok :)

Luna not all the time but I have had it a few times but usually on cd13 or 14.. Never this early.

Hopin- oh yes :) its about to be fertile time according to FF so I'm taking every opportunity to seduce. DH :haha:

I'm praying that spotting was a fluke & gonna continue with the bding just in case :D

Hello ladies! May I join you? I'm 5dpo today and am going nuts already.

Hopin, you were TINY! Totally ALLLLL belly!! So lucky <3

Lei, Enjoyyyyyy! :bunny:

Guenhwyvar, welcome!!

To the newly preggo ladies, how's your symptoms?! Anything?!

Draven turned 2 months yesterday. Here's his official 2 month picture!

Attachments

• 100_1649.jpg
    100_1649.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Love it Jenna <3- he is already looking so much bigger, wow! Time really flies...

Welcome Guenhwyvar!:flower:

Aw he's just so adorable <3

Hi guenhwyvar :)

Still feeling pretty good here, just the sore boobs, fatigue and hunger :haha:
I can't believe my u/s is in just over a week!

Wooo I'm so excited for everyone's US's :D
I miss being able to eat EVERYTHING when I was pregnant! I'm not used to not having a huge appetite anymore it's weird. Enjoy it!! Happy Appleseed!!

Oh, and Grateful happy sweet potato! (Mmmm, sweet potatoes....)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Hopin: Af is expected around the 18th so I'm going to TRY and not test until the 17th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->