Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Momof1: I love your little jumping bean!!!! <3 It's a girl ;)

Grateful: How's your little BOY!!!!??? Any movement yet??

Sorry my post is just short and sweet today. I have a UTI so I'm all cranky because it hurts and I had a really long day lol. Hope everyone is well!

Good morning ladies, I hope everyone is lovely <3

Momof1, are you not going back to the doc until May?

Jenna I hope you get to feeling better soon, UTI's are not fun :(

Thank you everyone! :hugs: I think it's a boy, I have a hunch!

Hopin. My appointment is March 25th lol, did I say May?

Thank you hopin for posting my u/s

Jenna- I hope you feel better UTI's are no fun!

we have a lot of testers coming up! I can't wait to see who gets the next BFP!!

Yes you did say May and I was realllly confused on why it would take so long for them to see you!! LOL! I will update it now, March 25th is much better :D:D

GGGRRRR I could just punch DH! Last night I was so ready to DTD & he failed me!!! He was not in the mood then got all upset with me for no reason. UGH I feel like this was a bust!
I checked my cervix last night to & it was high, firm & slightly open so I either missed O or it hasnt happened. :cry:

Lei, bummer :flower: Are you guys better today? - I don't know much about checking your cervix, I've never done that, but is it possible you missed it? What CD are you on & when do you normally O? And when are you going to start temping again?! LOL :haha: I know you're trying to quit all of that.

I'm really excited for all of the testing coming up, we haven't had many testers the first part of the month so I'm thinking we're due for some :bfp:'s the second half of the month!!! FX'd and :dust: to EVERYONE!!!!

Yay I think I figured out how to upload photos finally, woo hoo!

Lei- I'm so sorry honey I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU'RE FEELING! Nothing is harder than wanting a baby more than anything, having a small window of a chance to conceive and hubby not being able (or wanting) to perform. Ugh I'm so sorry your dealing with that (I had to deal with that so many times) I had to make sure to keep it spontaneous and try not to tell him I'm O so he didn't feel pressure, then spice it up! Do you have any fun stuff to play with from your party way back? Or better yet, some sexy negligee to go with it :winkwink: .

I didn't tell him I was around my fertile time. We have just been having spontaneous BD sessions. He was in a bad mood yesterday & when I tried he just didnt seem to be having it (I think he is pms'ing :haha: )

according to FF I am on CD 15 today... Around O time when I do checkmy cervix its usually High, Open & soft so I am praying I havent O'ed yet & if I have then hopefully sundays BD was enough.

Jenna hope you feel better soon!

Lei that is so frustrating :hugs: I hope he's more receptive today ;)

Momof1 March is way better than May! ;)

Looking forward to see some more bfps really soon :)

Hi ladies....

I need a little help..can you tell me if you think CD 15 (which is this morning with FMU) is a positive????

Attachments

• CD 13 AND 14.jpg
    CD 13 AND 14.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
  • CD 14 AND 15.jpg
    CD 14 AND 15.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 6
I think that's a definite positive. Get to BDing!!!

great!!! I thought so too but i hate these stupid test!!! We will be BDing for the next 3 days (maybe longer if he can stand it...hehe)!!!!

Looks + to me KC!! When will this make your test date?

I have to admit I've got the poas itch. Only 6 DPO. That spells trouble for me making it to the 21st LOL but I WILL BE STRONG!!!!

Hopin -I remember you saying your a poasaholic :haha: I got my faint (had to squint) BFP at 10dpo soooooooo why not poas in 4 days? Lol

Don't encourage it! I'm trying to be STRONG here! LOL :rofl: :haha: ;)

Yall are to funny!!!
I can't offer words of encouragment to not poas because I get that itch starting at 8dpo lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->