Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ahhhhhhh yay Grateful! A baby boy, :happydance: congratulations! I can't wait to hear the name!

Congrats grateful!!! That's such great news!!!

Angie, I know he's so big already I can't believe how the time is flying! It feels like just yesterday I was peeing on my BFP stick!
It looks like you have a good amount donated so far that's great, its all about being active in spreading the word, I think you'll meet your goal in no time! I've been planning on donating I just had to wait for my car to finish getting worked in so I knew how much I was spending on that (freaking $1100!!!) I'll also post it on my FB for you! I'll try and do that tomorrow :) <3

Thank you soooo much Jenna! Wow this thread moves super fast! I will catch up when I get home from work.

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

Woohoo Grateful, a baby boy! (I knew it) So exciting!!!!!!!

AFM: I am like 5 DPO or something like that. No symptoms. I am pretty sure this is a bust as we had sex the last time Sunday night and I think I ovulated Wednesday morning. Oh well! :(

Also, I am switching REs which sucks because I loved my RE. But they closed their location near where I live and work and so I made an appointment with another RE closer to where I work. His reviews are mixed, so are my feelings. They better not start me from Scratch. Just gimme my Femara and I am good :)

AFM: I am like 5 DPO or something like that. No symptoms. I am pretty sure this is a bust as we had sex the last time Sunday night and I think I ovulated Wednesday morning. Oh well! :(

Also, I am switching REs which sucks because I loved my RE. But they closed their location near where I live and work and so I made an appointment with another RE closer to where I work. His reviews are mixed, so are my feelings. They better not start me from Scratch. Just gimme my Femara and I am good :)

I'm going to keep my FX'd for you anyway - you NEVER KNOW, and his swimmers can live for up to 4 days from what I understand. It only takes ONE! Love it that we're on the same cycle.
When is your appointment with your new RE? And how is the new job going?

momof1 Can't wait for your appointment today!! How many beans are there?!?!? SO exciting!!!! :D:D:D What time is it again?

Luna Only 6 more days until your u/s too! Can't wiat to see how many beans you have either, I have a sneaky suspicion there's more than one!!! Are you pumped?

MOMOF1 - I cant wait to see you bean :)

I have a question ladies!!! So DH & I DTD on sunday morning... I wanted to last night but because of his SC being up & down I told him to wait 1 more day to save up.. So we will tonight!!! But I was wondering that if I o'ed yesterday would it be to late?? or if I O today would it be to late? I want soooo bad to have him the greatest gift of life for his birthday & even though we are on break I cant help but obsess over this month!

I started getting watery cm last night about an hour after I did my work out & even today Im still having it. Also been noticing the O pains

Ladies that temp, is it normal to have a continuous downward slope like that? My temp just gets lower and lower every day, wth?!

MOMOF1 - I cant wait to see you bean :)

I have a question ladies!!! So DH & I DTD on sunday morning... I wanted to last night but because of his SC being up & down I told him to wait 1 more day to save up.. So we will tonight!!! But I was wondering that if I o'ed yesterday would it be to late?? or if I O today would it be to late? I want soooo bad to have him the greatest gift of life for his birthday & even though we are on break I cant help but obsess over this month!

I started getting watery cm last night about an hour after I did my work out & even today Im still having it. Also been noticing the O pains

No I think you can DTD until one day AFTER ovulation and still get a BFP. :flower:

Momof1 - It's your BIG DAY! Can't wait to hear details! :thumbup:

Ladies that temp, is it normal to have a continuous downward slope like that? My temp just gets lower and lower every day, wth?!

Don't worry Hopin, I think its just cuz you haven't temped all month...when you only have a few temps on there, even a 1/10 of a degree looks like a huge downward slope. Once you get more temps on there for a whole month cycle it will look normal. :flower:

THANKS ladies for the input :)

I agree with gratful, Hopin. It seems a bit harder to tell because we don't know what your pre O temps are. Everyone's are different... for instance before O mine would be about 97 -97.6 . ONce I O'ed they would jump about 98 & stay there until AF was due & they would start dropping.
When did you O? if you have already O'ed then it could be going down for possible implantation. I had a dip on a few charts between 5dpo-7dpo then a rise the day after.
FXED for you hun! <3

Thanks, Lei :hugs: You ladies mean so much to me, I just don't think you realize!

I got a + opk on CD11 so I'm assuming I O'd CD12. (I started temping the day after the + opk).

Hopin I am so nervous for my u/s!

This is your first month temping right? I think it takes some time to get used to, I didn't't have a clear ovulation pattern my first month even though I did o :)

Lei this month we missed bday on o day but did the days before and after ;)

Oh and yes it's my first month temping :D And I didn't start until I was halfway through my cycle. So you're right, I need to just calm it down and take a chill pill until my next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->