Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Luna - I know it's hard not to be anxious, but I agree with Hopin - just be EXCITED!

Can't wait to hear all about it!! :happydance:

luna - that gives me hope :) Thank you!! I can't wait for your U/S either! Try not to stress hun im sure all will be fine :flower:

Hopin- Luna brings out a good point as well. Once you start temping you will start noticing a pattern. My first month temping looking kind of crazy as well lol :) Are you temping vaginally or orally?

Orally. My thermometer is only for oral temping. I have read that vaginal is more accurate, but I also konw I don't temp at the exact same time every day. WIth saying that, it's normally the same and if it varies, it only varies by about 30-45 mintues.

Vaginal temping is definitely the way to go :) my main problem when I first started was I was getting up too many times during the night which made me pre o temps higher and my post o temps lower, weird I know :haha:

I would invest in a vaginal thermometer. When its done orally its harder to tell how you sleep & of course if you sleep with your mouth open & dont know it, it can cause your temps to be off..
I did it vaginally & I was able to tell a pattern after the first month.

I'm kind of having a down day today. You know how it goes, this journey is a roller coaster ride. I just keep having thoughts about when I got pregnant with DS. I was 22, unmarried - I certainly wasn't trying to get pregnant either. I remember a week before I found out I was pregnant (which was like, 2 weeks after AF was due- meaning i was probably pregnant when I drank), I was on a camping trip with all of my friends - I drank SOOOO Much and partied all night for like a week. I wasn't taking prenatals (I did after I went to my first doctor's appointment and realized I had to), I wasn't taking care of myself.... and yet, I still got pregnant and stayed pregnant.
It's just SO FRUSTRATING that it can't happen when you're trying. I'm not trying to backup the theory of 'it will happen as soon as you stop trying', because I NTNP for 9 months before I got on Clomid and came on this thread...and I also know plenty of women who decide they are going to "Try" to get pregnant and it happens the first time they try. I also hate this unexplained infertility BS. That's basically just saying "well we have no idea what the hell is wrong with you, but good luck!" UGH!

End rant.

^^I totally meant to put that in my journal and not on our thread! MY BAD!!!! :blush:

I'm kind of having a down day today. You know how it goes, this journey is a roller coaster ride. I just keep having thoughts about when I got pregnant with DS. I was 22, unmarried - I certainly wasn't trying to get pregnant either. I remember a week before I found out I was pregnant (which was like, 2 weeks after AF was due- meaning i was probably pregnant when I drank), I was on a camping trip with all of my friends - I drank SOOOO Much and partied all night for like a week. I wasn't taking prenatals (I did after I went to my first doctor's appointment and realized I had to), I wasn't taking care of myself.... and yet, I still got pregnant and stayed pregnant.
It's just SO FRUSTRATING that it can't happen when you're trying. I'm not trying to backup the theory of 'it will happen as soon as you stop trying', because I NTNP for 9 months before I got on Clomid and came on this thread...and I also know plenty of women who decide they are going to "Try" to get pregnant and it happens the first time they try. I also hate this unexplained infertility BS. That's basically just saying "well we have no idea what the hell is wrong with you, but good luck!" UGH!

End rant.

AWWWW HOPIN :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean! I used to bring this up all the time because with DD I got pregnant the first time I ever slept with her dad. We didnt use protection but he pulled out. Not to mention I was only 19 & he was 21 so we were always drinking & doing stuff we shouldnt have. After I found out I was worried too because of all the drinking. She wasnt planned & caught us by surprise & now that I want one with the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with..... it seems like it cant happen. :hugs: Just know your not alone hun & we are all here for one another. I wish we had answers to all the why? questions we have but at the same time I keep telling myself.... "The big man has a plan for me & its going to be grand... I just have to be patient until he is ready to hand it over! "

I pray for everyone to get their :bfp: !! Wouldn't it just be lovely if we all got them at the same time!!! :)

It really WOULD BE LOVELY!

Too bad we can't all meet for a darn drink :drunk: and the prego ladies can have a shirley temple :)

Hahah that would be lovely!!! There was a quote on "The odd life of Timothy Green" that has stuck with me since I watched it, "When two people love eachother, anything is possible."

I am a strong beleiver of that! I wish I could quote the whole dang movie lol

"The big man has a plan for me & its going to be grand... I just have to be patient until he is ready to hand it over! "

I agree fully with this Lei....

It's super annoying when people say it.."When it's your time, it will be your time" But I DO believe it. We don't understand WHY it is so hard when we are trying to have a child. I mean it is supposed to be a natural thing, then why so hard for some. Why did it take me 4 years to get pregnant? Why did I have to go through all the emotions and heartache of thinking I would never have a family with children...why did I have to hurt everytime someone found out they were pregnant...why?

Now that I had this little miracle happen...the best reason I can see as to why it all happened....was to make me a better mother than I may have been otherwise. I COULDN'T have appreciated having a baby like I do today. Sure I would have loved the child and been excited...but I wouldn't be even close to feeling as ecstatic as I do today. I feel grateful with all of my heart and will everyday for the rest of my life for this blessing. I want to be the very best mother to this little boy - over the past 4 years I have come to appreciate this baby more and more and more without even realizing it totally.

So....I believe God is just improving us as mother's by making us wait.....so although it really sucks sometimes...it is a GREAT thing.

Just my thoughts on it...

grateful- I love that too! Even though I am a mother, I had my daughter so young & didnt even know the first thing about be a parent. One thing I lack is patience & with the past 2 years of ttc & 1 year of ntnp..it sure has taught me A LOT of patience. I have learned to appreciae my daughter more than ever & when I finally do get my :bfp: I will care for that baby & love it sooooo much more than I may have before. It would be my miracle baby & even though it hasnt happened yet Im thankful for the baby... It has brought my DH & I closer than ever & made me stronger having to go through all these obsticles!!! I know it WILL happen... it's just a matter of time before it does <3

my appointment went wonderful today I am measuring at 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with an adorable little bean and the baby's heart rate was :happydance:

my appointment went wonderful today I am measuring at 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with an adorable little bean and the baby's heart rate was :happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance: So glad is went great - yes we want to see pics if you have any to share!!

I have a pic but no luck uploading from my phone :( I haven't figured out a software that works on my phone yet :(

Here you have it!!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8381/8553027558_ff3e26aa27.jpg

AHHHHHH SO SWEET! Momof1 I know you're so relieved and happy that everything is perfect, I am so so so so happy for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->