Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi everyone - hope everyone is doing well.

Lei - So sorry to hear about your leg and also the stress with DH. I'm sure the tear will heal well and that the stress with DH will pass. Maybe he is just in a FUNK or something....it happens. :wacko:

Jenna - Hope you are feeling better very soon :hugs:

Excited to get to next weeks testing so we can celebrate some more BFP's together. There is nothing better! :happydance:

Seriously this thread is being super quiet! There's just nothing going on with us right now!! AND IT'S MAKING IT REALLY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO NOT GO POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I got that out of my system, I'd like to know how the preggo ladies are doing?! Anyone having any ms? Bump pics to share? Grateful, have you felt baby kick? I know it's early for that but thought I'd ask anyway.

Luna 4 more days!! :D

Guenhwyvar Are you still waiting to test until the 17th?

:rofl: :haha: Thank you LEI! I needed that.
Last night DH & I were laying in bed about to go to sleep and I was confessing to him that I'd probably want to start testing tomororw (which would now be today) and he was completely confused by that. He was like..."Why? Your period isn't due until next Thursday.." hehe they just don't get it but then again he's right, I'm just being so impatient! I'm so glad the weekend is just around the corner to dristract me!!!

I am right there with you Hopin! Wanting to Poas but holding back on it also symptom spotting but at this point I think my nerves are playing tricks on me. Also I am obsessed over the idea of having twins. Lei, you had this to right?

Allika I'm so obsessed with that too!! I don't know why!!!! I know I would be overwhelmed if I had twins but for whatever reason, I have been thinking about it NON STOP!!

HOPIN & ALLIKA--- DONT POAS!!!! Think about Rainbows & Flowers :haha: Try & focus your time on something else so you don't cave in! Ahhh things would be wonderful if we thought like a man in this TTC business! They make it seem so easy!

Allika- yes!!! As crazy as it sounds I really wouldn't mind twins :) Especially if I get lucky & get a boy & girl :happydance:

omg you guys are crazy! My doctor likes to remind me every time I see him that I have a 10% chance of clomid twins and it's got me terrified! I'm so scared that they'll find two in there on Monday.

I'm starting to get a bit of a nauseous feeling if I wait too long in between eating. I'm currently stuffing myself with my first morning snack to try to get rid of it...I predict I'll be full on puking within a week :wacko: Also I'm just so tired. I took an afternoon nap on Tuesday which really helped, yesterday I didn't and I could barely stay up until 9 :haha:

Luna, you don't want twins? I think the realistic side of me knows I don't either but for some reason it's all I've been fantasizing about lately!

and YES LEI!!!! :twingirls: OR :twinboys: OR :oneofeach:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It probably doesn't help that I've been following someone on here since she got her bfp who is pregnant with twins and she's had a really rough time. I'm sure I would be fine as I'm already healthy and in good shape but I really would prefer not to have such a high risk pregnancy...not to mention I have no idea how in the world I would deal with two babies at once :haha:

I agree Lei! I want someone to have twins!

I wished for twins too because I am getting older and wanted a 2 for 1. LOL :haha:

Ok...since the thread is so quiet and SOME OF US are getting ANTSY and wanting to POAS.....I am posting a funny story in my journal to share if anyone wants to read. MIGHT distract your thoughts atleast for a few minutes! :winkwink:

You're right Luna, multiples pregnancies are much more high risk. My OB was cautious about Clomid for that reason alone. But they are still such a blessing! Twice the blessing! Was your friend shocked to have twins? Are they identical or paternal? Tell me more tell me more! :haha:

If I don't get twins when I get my :bfp: I plan to TTC right after since its taken us so long!

You're right Luna, multiples pregnancies are much more high risk. My OB was cautious about Clomid for that reason alone. But they are still such a blessing! Twice the blessing! Was your friend shocked to have twins? Are they identical or paternal? Tell me more tell me more! :haha:
She has pcos and wasn't ovulating even on clomid, had ovarian drilling done, ovulated naturally for one cycle then was put on clomid 100mg and had two mature follies and ended up with twins :) Her hubby likes to remind her how lucky she was to only have two because his super sperm will impregnate anything :haha:

I know my chances are not as high because I was only on 50mg, which reminds me I think I read in your journal you took 100mg this month? Was there a reason your doctor decided to put your dose up?

I wanted twins :( I hope someone on here gets them!
Hopin- No Ms here just sore bbs, p.s. I can't wait for you to poas! :haha:

Hehe That's hilarious :haha:

Yes, I am on 100mg. Back in November when I was on 50mg, I only produced one follicle. Honestly, my doctor was pretty much telling me that it probably wasn't going to be my round. Of course it DID end up in a :bfp: even though it didn't last. But she thought it best to up my dosage this time to give me more than one follicle, in hopes that at least one will mature.
If I don't get my :bfp: this cycle I'm going to request to go back down to 50mg. The side effects have been way worse this time around for me!! Hot flashes like you WOULDN'T BELIEVE!

I wouldn't mind twins as well but my husband is against it! I am up to 150mg this month and he keeps asking, "how much does the risk for twins go up again". haha! I have I have 1 friend that just had twin girls and another friend preggo with twin boys! It's crazy! I would prefer a boy and a girl and at this point even take tripplets if I could get preggo this month and be done with the clomid!!!!

Hehe That's hilarious :haha:

Yes, I am on 100mg. Back in November when I was on 50mg, I only produced one follicle. Honestly, my doctor was pretty much telling me that it probably wasn't going to be my round. Of course it DID end up in a :bfp: even though it didn't last. But she thought it best to up my dosage this time to give me more than one follicle, in hopes that at least one will mature.
If I don't get my :bfp: this cycle I'm going to request to go back down to 50mg. The side effects have been way worse this time around for me!! Hot flashes like you WOULDN'T BELIEVE!
well hopefully you won't need to worry about another round ;)
I didn't have hot flashes at all, it's weird! I just had to pee all the time and ended up with a horrible headache...I can't imagine how bad it would have been on double the dose!

Luna, that would just be amazing if I didn't have to worry about another round <3 <3 <3

It's funny, on 50mg the only side effect I had was the headaches, but I learned to take it at night and that fixed that. So yeah, 50mg is way better - at least for me. Some women have no side effects whatsoever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->