Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Looks + to me KC!! When will this make your test date?

I have to admit I've got the poas itch. Only 6 DPO. That spells trouble for me making it to the 21st LOL but I WILL BE STRONG!!!!

FF has my test date as the 29th! I soooo hope this is it! I am so over the clomid....

KC - you & I will be testing around the same time! Im testing on DH's birthday which is the 27th :)

I think its safe to say I haven't O'ed.. I have been getting some serious pains & cramps on my Right side!! Im keeping my FXed that the little twinges I was having on monday were my ovaries just gearing up to O.

KC - you & I will be testing around the same time! Im testing on DH's birthday which is the 27th :)

I think its safe to say I haven't O'ed.. I have been getting some serious pains & cramps on my Right side!! Im keeping my FXed that the little twinges I was having on monday were my ovaries just gearing up to O.

That will be an awesome b'day present to be positive!!!

I am feeling a few pains now as well...can't wait to get home to :sex:!!!!

If the 6am was not quite there then the 11:30am one is def there!

updated pic....

Attachments

• CD 15.jpg
    CD 15.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 6
it will also be our 19th month mark so Im keeping my FXED! eek! :happydance:

That is definately a strong positive.

Sometimes I wish I could stop what I was doing when I feel the O pains & tell DH to meet me at home so we can DTD lol. :rofl: AHHH wishful thinking

Me too!! Like right now...I want to run home and BD like crazy!!!!!! I'm so praying this is the month!!!

Lei, they say you have a better chance of conceiving from BD before O so maybe you just missed it and still caught it from all your spontaneous BD sessions?

TypeA, if you feel the itch, go for it lol! Just know its wayyy too early

You know I just noticed even though Im not running this thread we still got 3 :bfp: last month! We have 1 down & 2 more to go!

Allika where are you?? hope all is well

Jenna- Hope you start feeling better ! U.T.I's are no fun at all.

Ugh I am so sorry Ladies, this new job keeps me so busy and I am usually sitting behind another person watching! I 6 DPO, no symptoms and not too optimistic we will see! I think I will try to not test before Monday morning but I agree with Hopin, the urge to poas is there!

Momof1- that's such an awesome picture! So happy for you!

Jenna- hope you feel better soon, uti's just suck.

Good luck and stay strong all those in the 2ww! I know how hard it is to not pee on a stick! FX'd for everyone!!

Allika- Fxed for you!
Sorry you been so busy with work...hopefully this weekend you can do something relaxing to take your mind off of poas ;)

ALLIKA!.........HIIIIIII!!! Yes I agree with Lei..... Maybe a bubble bath and foot rub from dh would relieve some stress ;)

Momof1- Great news about your sticky bean!

Can't wait for more testing!

I am not really stressed just busy but that's a good thing. At my old job I sat around bored all day and that made my thoughts wander to very sad things because I was constantly researching TTCing. So the new job while it is busy is quite the blessing! I am not as stressed out about Conceiving as usually!

Allika- that's even better then :) I hate when I'm slow at work cause I would Google everything in the book. This time of year is our busiest so its been nice to make the day fly by :)

So yesterday I was running & hurt my leg.... I went to the doctor today & found out I tore my meniscus. It hurts & I can't stand to have any weight on it which sucks cause I have been working out so shape up for the summer =\

Lei, that is NOT cool. I hope it heals quickly. Most importantly though, can you still BD?! LOL :rofl: :haha: :holly:

Lei, that is NOT cool. I hope it heals quickly. Most importantly though, can you still BD?! LOL :rofl: :haha: :holly:

I hope so too! The doctor said he is going to give it a week & if the pain doesnt lighten up then he will get me to a ortho dr. to set up surgery. :nope:

As for BD'ing.... ugh I swear! DH has not touched me at allll these past few days & its pretty upsetting especially cause im most fertile but what can I do. Last night his DD' mom called & she managed to piss him off. :shrug: Its just had me in this debbie downer mood cause I feel like im not doing something wrong.

Oh no!! I really hope you don't end up needing surgery. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for you!!!

I'm bummed that DH seems disconnected, I'm sure his drama with DD's mom doesn't help that situation either. Try takling to him about it, hopefully he'll snap out of it!! :hugs:

I am dragging today, stayed up too late last night and then had to get up early to get dinner in the crock pot. Really longing for my bed & warm covers right now!!!

I hope not either especially cause I just had to have one last month. Not something I can really afford right now. Im really hoping its a small tare & can heal by itself.

I tried to last night but he just gives me this blank stare look & doesnt say anything. That just seems to make it worse cause I feel like im talking to a brick wall lol. :haha:

I know how you feel.. this time has really thrown me off. I could use my bed right about now too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->