Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Well Now that I am an IVF'er my chances of twins are really high..lol
I had a dream that I had triplets though..:dohh:

Praying all of our dreams come true!!

~Angie

Angie I just checked your website out, you're doing great! Well on your way to your goal!!! <3

Allika Awe <3 way too soon, but you already know that :haha: Hope you feel better at least getting it out of your system. When are you trying to hold off until next?!

Jenna You've been quiet, how are you feeling?

Lei How is your leg?

Luna 3 days!!! :yipee:

Can't wait for all of the testing and appointments we have next week! We have 5 testers in the next week. Wouldn't that be fantastic if they were all :bfp:????? FX'd and :dust: to all.
I know I'll make it through the weekend at least without poas, we have a very busy weekend. Tomorrow morning is our town parade for St. Patty's Day, followed up with a festival. We'll go straight from that to my DS last basketball game of the season, so it's a busy day tomorrow. No big plans Sunday but it's supposed to be nice weather so hopefully we'll be outside playing.
Anyone else have anything fun going on?

Goodmorning Ladies :flower:

Hopin- The leg is still the same. I thought the pain would have eased up a bit but its still hard to walk on. When I put weight on it, it shoots a sharp pain & then gives out on me.

As for the weekend we plan on taking the kids bowling tomorrow. Not sure how I will do that lol.. I may just sit on the floor & roll it :rofl:

So I checked my cervix again yesterday & its closed. I really hope that I O'ed on monday or tuesday (which is what im assuming.) Usually after I O my cervix gets firm & on the days it was between soft & firm.

I can't handle the quietness on this thread lately. It's driving me wacko! :loopy: So glad we have things going on next week!

I agree ... too quiet! I will be glad for all the activity next week. I have nothing much to say today! LOL

Will be spending the weekend doing home and car repairs so dreading that a little bit, but still glad for the weekend to be here!

Today is going so slow...

Good luck lune, hope you don't get sick.

Lei- hope the leg gets better. Were you given any pain meds?

Allika- hope the test was just done too early and you'll get a surprise!

Hopin- how's the not POAS going for you? The itch still there? :)

Grateful- hope things are going great for you!

AFM- have a new fertility doc appt April 5th so yay! It'll be interesting to see what he says. I've got an itching to go somewhere this weekend, hopefully the boy will get the hint lol.

Good luck and FX'd for everyone!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and he weather stays nice :)

anmlz- No .. he really didn't do much.. Just said I tore my meniscus & to stay off my leg so it can heal! I work as an M.A in a clinic so its IMPOSSIBLE to stay off my leg.. no crutches, no ace wrap, no pain meds... he did recommend iburprofen for pain which ISNT helping at all =(

I actually called them earlier to see if he can recommend something better because I dont want to be like this all weekend.

Hopin- how's the not POAS going for you? The itch still there? :)

AFM- have a new fertility doc appt April 5th so yay! It'll be interesting to see what he says. I've got an itching to go somewhere this weekend, hopefully the boy will get the hint lol.

hey there! oh yeah that itch is more like an all over rash at this point - LOL - :rofl: :haha: but I'm NOT going to do it. At this point I feel like I may as well wait until AF is late.. we'll see if I'm singing that same tune on Monday LOL!

I'm glad I got to put an update on the front page for you!! :) Keep us posted on that, April 5th will be here before you know it!

11am pst :)

I don`t know how much info I`ll get at that time though, I might have to wait for all the details when I see my doctor again the week after.

Happy Friday Lovelies! Thinking about you all! :hugs:

Hopin: I'm doing ok doll, just trying to convince myself that it is ok, if we don't meet are goal in 2 weeks. I can wait another 3 months for our donor to get back from summer vacation..Heck I've been waiting for years :dohh: ha!

Jenna where are you? Hope you're feeling better. Dang UTI :growlmad:

Lei I think sitting while you bowl will be very entertaining for the people around you. Consider it a public service..HAHA!

Well I'm at work so I guess I better, well, work..:dohh:

Prayers and Blessings,
Angie

Lei- I would have thought pain meds and some sort of support bandage/wrap that has stabilizers on it. But you can never tell what some docs are thinking unfortunately. Hopefully you'll get something effective for it. Kind of hard to stay immobile when you have an active job. You can always ask for the contraption for kids at he bowling alley that helps them direct the ball :)

Hopin-how many more days do you have until AF is expected? Don't scratch the rash, it'll only get worse!! :) you can do it!

Thursday is 14 DPO - so that's when I'll be testing if AF hasn't shown yet (assuming I don't cave before that)!!!! FX'D!!!!

Hi ladies...

First time logging back on to BabyAndBump in a many months...

We FINALLY decided to try IUI this month on March 4th (Clomid 150mg days 5-9, Follistim 125mg injections, & then HCG trigger on 3/3, plus two 2,500 HCG injections in the days immediately following IUI 3/5 & 3/6...)

My Beta is scheduled for Wednesday March 20th (I am already armed with Dollar Tree tests as I tested the HCG shots out of my system, & am now waiting to see a bright line... so far, today I had a faint faint faint line, but my urine was also extremely diluted...)

I apologize for jumping on so late, I truly hope you do not mind; but with the test coming up on Wednesday... & how supportive this site, & everyone on it has been to me in the past... I figured a little extra encouragement & the feeling of, "I'm not alone," might really help as it has in my past (failed) attempts at TTC.

I do have a, "good feeling," about this IUI... so many mature follies, plus my RE confirmed that I did in fact OV with ultrasound & bloodwork on 3/6.

P.S. Also been dealing with a very uncomfortable bought of OHSS... not severe, but enough that I am bloated, pain here & there... etc...

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->