Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Momof1 you're toooootally fine! That little peanut has SOOOO much protecting it! DH's buddah belly wasn't near enough to hurt it. Spotting is absolutely normal!

Lei, its FRACTURED?!?! Omg :dohh: That's it... I'm sending you enough pillows to surround yourself twice. Hopefully they'll just cast it and call it good with out surgery :(

Lol Hopin!!! You're wayyyyyy too early doll! Hahaha!!!! Looking at your temps you JUST o'd. Silly head :)

Actually...I could be going crazy but I swear there's a TINY tint of a line there. Please tell me if you think I'm losing my mind. Posting a pic in my journal in a few. BE HONEST!!!

A lot going on this weekend I cannot keep up!

Jenna - So glad your feeling better! Ouch on having to get your teeth pulled but I agree cool that your MIL will be there to help out if needed. Yes, car repairs suck....just had $700 of repairs and car is in the shop again today for another $250. :cry: Water softener quit too. LOL :nope:

Hopin - I'm going straight to your journal after this post....your making me get all excited from your last post about a possible line. BUT even if there isn't....WAY WAY WAY to early....SILLY!!! :rofl: You know many people don't even have implantation until like days 7-10. :winkwink:

Lei - Awwww this sucks. I agree we are gonna have to bubble wrap you and keep you safe! We don't want you to keep geeting hurt! :wacko:

Momof1 - I wouldn't worry about the spotting. Sex during pregnancy is normal so I am just sure everything is just fine:hugs: No I haven't felt ANY kicks yet! I get a few 'weird' pressure feelings in there but no distinguishable kicks. I may have to try your trick!

Lune - Come back! We need to know how your doing! :hugs:

Luna - How are you feeling?

Lots of testing this next week!! Yeay!!

I've definitely entered the I feel sick if I'm not eating or just eaten stage :/ my seabands arrived just in time yesterday, I can't decide if they're helping yet

Hopin I posted in your journal too but I think that's a bfp :)

Oh ladies, I thought I'd share my goofball moment of the day. After having only 1 drink and sitting here watching Breaking Dawn Part 1, the first thought that enters my head is "If Edward can get Bella pregnant, it's gotta happen for me...":dohh: Yep, I am totally entering blonde thinking here lol...wouldn't mind having some of those genes I'd tell ya though hahaha!!:rofl:

Hopin4ABump...?> I looked at your HPT with a program an done a Enhance Photo with New Layer Adjust an then done a Invert. I think could see a little bit of a line. I can't be 100% sure but I think seen a verrrry faint line.

Good Luck....

All others good luck on getting a BFP soon or the 1's that has already gotten a BFP may you have a HH9M..

Grateful.. Take Care an Congrats on the little blue..

Momof1- that post cracked me up!!!!! DH has a little belly & I always give him a hard time when he's on top cause sometimes I can't breath :rofl: he will stop & say "I'm doing it again, huh" & then I have to take a deep breath lmao!! :haha: !!! As for him holding out on you....shoot you should be on strike when it comes to him lol. I have no experience with the suppositories, what are they for?
GIRL????? I would love one for the dress up part but dh & I each have girls & I think he's more afraid of being the only guy in a house full of 4 women :haha: we talked about wanting a boy since neither one of us have one but i honestly want a boy & girl with him. We will be riding around like the Brady bunch lol jk!!! When we first got together he would always tell me he wanted 7 kids so since we each have a girl...plus 2 more in the future plus our 2 fur babies.... 6 is close enough :winkwink:

Grateful & Jenna - I know I need to be wrapped in something lol. Everyone keeps asking "how the heck does someone fracture their knee?" My response is simply "leave it to my clumsy ace to do anything" :rofl:

Anmlz - haha I always think about stuff like that... Or when a friend told me she was using fertilty friend so she wouldn't get pregnant & ended up getting pregnant lol. I'm like damn can I just have an oopsie like that lol.

Hopin - I'm horrible at linr spotting plus my phone won't let me zoom in :( if there is a line I pray it only gets darker for you hun :hugs:

Allika- did you cave & test too or you holding out ?

Luna - I hope that doesnt last to long hun :hugs:

I can't wait until next week to see all the :bfp: rolling in!!!

I just remembered that I took off work this Friday to go with DD on a field trip for school to the zoo! She has been so excited about it but now I'm wondering how the heck I am going to be able to walk around all day. DH told me not to go but DD has been so thrilled & counting down the days since I told her I was going, I can't let her down.

Sorry the post is so long lol I had to catch up with everyone :)

Ok, now that I've tried to move on from the possibility of the bfp it's time for me to catch up with you lovely ladies :)

momof1 I'm certain you're A-OK!!!! I would venture to say that it is solely related to the sexy time you had. You haven't seen anything since, right?

Lune Yeah, where are you?!?!??!??

Luna I'm sorry that you've been feeling sick :( it's one of the not fun parts of pregnancy. Hang in there!!

anmlz :haha: you crack me up!!!

biggerfamily Haha, thanks :) Hope you're well.

Lei Bless your heart, you just can't catch a break!! No pun intended ;) :haha: :rofl:. You could probably do the field trip if you had crutches?? Keep us posted on how everything's going. I feel for you!!

Luna 2 days!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! :hugs: to all!!! <3

Hopin4ABump...?> I'm doing OK, I guess you could say. I've had bad spring allergies for the last couple of days which is awful. DH has been sick with the flu so I've been stuck on the couch for a while no bed. :-( but today he was feeling better so hopefully back in my bed soon.

Thanks for all the support girls it never showed again do I am going to blame it on sexy time and I'm taking your above girls I'm on BD STRIKE :haha: lei- the supps are awful! They give you progesterone to help make sure your pregnancy stays and doesn't result in MC I would give details but it would gross everyone out. I can't wait to be done with them.......TWO WEEKS! I feel same as you, boy and girl :). Maybe you'll have twins (one of each) fx :haha:

Sooooo it hit me today :( ugh NAUSEA, IT WAS AWFUL! I couldn't eat anything today, I thought I was free and clear. I was never sick with dd; oh and my sense of smell is crazy, everything smells funny and makes me gag. Praying tomorrow is better!

Speaking of tomorrow. Hopin- Ahhhhhhhh I'm so excited, I'm coming on here first thing in morning,I hope you wake up early lol :haha: :test:

Goodnight everyone :hugs:

Ohhhhhhh okay! As crazy as it sounds I'm still curious lol. I think its so amazing how our bodies work :) ... Me & my body are about to exchange words cause its not being so amazing right now :haha:

At least you only have 2 weeks lefts though :D then your hunny can get down to business :winkwink:

TWINS <3 a girl can only dream! I wouldn't mind it at all :) may be overwhelming but I know my family would step in to help. My mom took off 6 weeks to help me with DD when she was born & I loved it. I'm sure DH would want me to be a stay at home mom after that :)

Momof1, I'm curious too lol. I've never had to do them.

Lei, you can rent crutches from pharmacies. Just do that! How fun, is this your first time chaperoning a field trip? I can't wait until Draven gets older and has field trips, I remember those being the BEST days!

I have been here, just lurking, reading about all your adventures!

I still have one more week til my 1st appt! :hissy:

I also have no MS, just hyper sensitive smell that catches some queasiness.

Momof1: So sorry it has kicked in for you :growlmad:

POAS today, Hopin?

Happy MANGO to Grateful!

Happy SWEETPEA to Luna!

I just realized we have a lot of preggo ladies in here! Is it 4 so far?? Lovin it! I can't wait for all of you to pop your little babies out so I can see their little faces! <3 Then Draven will have some BNB friends too! :haha:

Lune- hopefully it flies by! I test the week you go for your appt so it may go by slow for both of us!

Jenna - luckily dh had some from when he had surgery but I am getting so frustrated using them. As for the field trip, yes its my first time chaperoning & I can't wait. DD is always talking about her friends so I look forward to putting faces with their names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->