Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika based on my progesterone results I think I had two, I wasn't monitored though

Yay luna!! Congrats on the twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna I an so freaking excited for you!! Ahhhh finally someone is having twins :happydance: I hope I get to joking you :)

I just came back from the ortho doctor & I have to use crutches the next month.. He said I can't put ANYYYY weight on my leg for the next month.. My menisuc is torn & my knee is fractures into a bunch of pieces. He said it should be able to heal as long as I keep off of it. I can start physical therapy next week & he said hopefully after 4 weeks to 6 weeks I can start running again.

I called my job & figured they would be okay & put me in the back filing stuff electronically since that's what they do for everyone else who goes on light duty. My supervisor tells ME... she didn't have enough work for me to do & HR is gonna need to send me somewhere else. I'm like wtf I do have my own tasks I have to keep up with so I may say the hell with it & just take the month off since their being asses.

OMG TWINS!!!! AHHHHASLDHFLASJDFL!!! That's so exciting!! I knew someone would have twins soon! Holy moly!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Lei- What jerks! That's like what my job did to me when I was pregnant! They had soooo much light duty work I could have done. I could write PAGES of lists of what I could have done. But somehow they had "no work" for me so I had to leave. Well shoot... Will you guys be okay if you take the month off??

I have a couple things I want to share. First is this silly video. I was at a friends house because I was going to watch her son while she went out so I had brought my pump with me. He found it and thought it was trumpets and started to "play" it! We were cracking up :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNTISBjxKwM&feature=youtu.be

Second is Draven finally fits in his little sweater and I thought he looked sooo cute today I had to share :D

Attachments

• IMAG1776.jpg
    IMAG1776.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Lei that is horrible of your work to do that!

Omg Jenna that sweater is adorable :)

Luna!!! Wahoodle!! I want twins!

Lei:that ios just crazy. I am so sorry youre going through this :(

Jenna: Best video ever!

Prayers and blessings,
Angie

Luna- I still can't contain my excitement for you.... Just sayin ;) !!!

Lei- two words..... SCREW THEM! if take that month if I were you!

Jenna- I love the sweater and his sweet little face, my phone won't play the vid :(

hopin- where are you today sweetie, everything OK? :(

I agree!! Where's hopin???? Hope your okay darling!

Yes I can afford to take off.. I can use my time & after 12 days my short term disability will kick in so I'm still getting paid. If they bare gonna be like that with me them I'm just going to tell my doctor to say I can't work at all :)

Biggerfamily I hope you are feeling better!!

Lune Your appointment will be here before you know it! I'm so glad you haven't gotten ms, consider it a blessing :flower:

Mums Wednesday is so close, but by the looks of it, you should start celebrating! That line is DEFINITELY getting darker. It looks great!!!! I had your beta as Friday, not Wednesday, so I updated that 

momof1 I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better!! Is that your first kiddo starting at your daycare?! I was wondering if you were still doing that.

Luna :yipee: :yipee: I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE TWINS!!!! AHHHH! I'm so incredibly excited for you. I can tell you're worried, I'm sure that is only natural for someone in your position, but everything will be lovely!! When do you go back to the doc? Ahhhh <3 I'm just thrilled!!! So excited to share this journey with you and see how things progress for you! How are you feeling now that you've had a few hours to absorb it all?

Lei That's a pretty uncool move by your boss...I don't think I'd be taking that very well!! What an A$$! Hope you are hanging in there...

never2late I'm alive!! Thank you :hugs:

Guen , Where are you? Did you test?!

LDizzy, Allika You’re next to test!! :happydance: Either of you been testing early? Any symptoms happening?

Grateful Hope you are feeling ok! Are you looking forward to your appointment this week?

Jenna Draven is adorable. I wish I could hold him!! <3

If I have left you off, let me know how you are <3 And if any you ladies have any updates to add to the front page, keep me posted and I will make the change! :hugs: to all of you.

You're not the only one that was so sure hopin :haha:

I keep going back and forth between thinking everything will be ok and feeling completely overwhelmed.

My doctor appt is next Tuesday but they called today to tell me that they booked me another scan for May 2 :)

Hopin! There you are xoxo. How are you today? Technically this will be my third daycare kiddo but first full time child starting, yay!

Doing good! Was super busy at work today, just didn't have time to post, of course on the day we get huge (TWINS!) news!!!

Glad to hear things are going well with your daycare!!!

Biggerfamily I hope you are feeling better!! Thanks for your comment.

AFM: Still on my 2ww and I'm doing ok just had a awful day due too oldest is very sick with a sore throat an fever between 101-103 so praying we don't have to end up at the ER tonight. Earlier today went to a friends house to pick her laptop to be work on ,she has a female cat that is expecting kittens an she told me her cat hates everyone but her cat jumped right up on my lap like she was mine. I told her after her cat has her kittens an are weened I wanted one. My friend was still shocked how her cat took up with me. I just hope the kittens live.

Hopin.. hope things are good with you an all.

Congrats too all that is expecting may you all have a HH9M

To others may you all get a BFP soon..

Biggerfamily I'll be thinking of you and your family! Hope everything turns out ok!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->