Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I've never had to use crutches, I can't imagine what a pain they must be >.<

My stupid laptop broke so im on my phone..will catch up more tomorrow, wanted to pop in real quick to let Lei know im thinking about her..good gravy that must hurt.
Hopin sorry for the bfn :(

Have a great Sunday loves and thanks so much for sharing our link!!!

Good morning Ladies! How is everyone doing today?

Guen - Did you test yet?

Luna - Can't wait to hear about your first ultrasound!!! :happydance:

Lots of testing this week, can't wait! Have a quick business trip to Georgia this week but I'm not gonna miss the testing!!

Hello ladies...

Checking in as I am obviously DYING to get to my Beta test at the FE's office on Wednesday... only 2 days away now!

Wanted to share this with you as I have not been able to hold back; I found one FRER in my cabinet yesterday, so I went ahead with it. I had allowed myself to sleep in until noon yesterday (oh my goodness, was THAT a lovely indulgence!) so, test #1 dated yesterday 3/17 is technically my SMU...

I went & bought more FRER yesterday...

This morning, 3/18, not even 24 hours after my first FRER, I did a second test, using SMU again...

Looks to me like the line might be getting darker??

I have attached a photo showing a completely unedited photo of the two tests side by side, then a simple grey-scaled image, then an inverted image.

I am PRAYING the line will be even darker tomorrow morning; then my Beta test on Wednesday I hope will confirm a nice hCG level!

I could use any prayers, positive vibes, good thoughts, etc!

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/lizkfloersch/Desktop.jpg

Mums - I'm so happy for you! :happydance::happydance:

The line DOES look darker on the 18th. Is this your first BFP?

I will be praying that your beta numbers are great!!!!!!!:hugs: I bet your just so excited!!

Grateful, thank you! :hugs:

This would be my first BFP, so I am still skeptical... skeptical, but thinking GOOD THOUGHTS! I know how sensitive those FRER tests can be... but my 10,000 trigger was around 6pm on 3/3, IUI around 10am on 3/4... so I am hoping that tomorrow's line is even darker (considering I tested the darn trigger out of my system with those Dollar Tree tests...)

I don't know why I just cannot wait until Wednesday for my Beta... I know I might be driving myself up the wall with these FRER tests! :wacko:

I will report back with tomorrow morning's test for sure; I am a programmer/graphic designer by day, so putting together the three tests side by side like I did today's tests will be a quick thing for me to do.

Eeeee I am so excited/nervous/hopeful I don't know what to think!

Grateful, I am glad you think the line looks darker... I don't want to get a case of "line eye" I have read about. :blush:

Hi ladies!
Sorry for bfn hopin but keep :test: testing :test: there is still time honey!!!!
Lei- How are you adjusting, ugh crutches :hugs: :hug: :hugs: ?
This week is full of testers YAHOO!

So I guess you can say I'm feeling better, I figured out the trick to feel better; DON'T STOP EATING :HAHA: . I am seriously going to get so fat because if I'm not eating I start feeling nauseated again.

hopin- My prenatal appointment is now April third. I had to change it because I have a daycare child starting that day :(

Mums congratulations! That definitely looks like one healthy BFP!!! :HAPPYDANCE:

congrats mums!

ugh it's twins, I'm so scared...hubby thinks it's great :haha:

TWINS!!! AHHHHHHHHH, HORRAY OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, finally someone having twins! This is so wonderful! :twins:

you can't really see much because it's so early, this is the one with the two sacs. She did see heartbeats on both though :)

Attachments

• 2013-03-18 11.47.59.jpg
    2013-03-18 11.47.59.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Momof1 - Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow, & healthy hCG levels on Wednesday!

Luna - thank you, & oh my gosh! Twins!!! My FE has been concerned about the same thing for me... so... we shall see! Twins would be a blessing but that is also rather nerve-wrecking!

xoxoxo! <3

Yes yes twins!!! Sooooo thats &#128516;awesome! Refresh my memory, you did Clomid right?

And you had more than 1 mature follie?

Oh wow congrats girl

congrats mums!

ugh it's twins, I'm so scared...hubby thinks it's great :haha:

TWINS?!?!?!?!??!?!?! :yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

OMG!!!! Don't be scared - people deliver healthy twins all the time. Think POSITIVE...what a blessing....A DOUBLE BLESSING!!!!!!!

Congrats Luna!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->