Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Spotting has turned into full AF :(
BUT I'm at least greatful to start the donation process. I'm worried though cause I was supposed to call the fertility clinic the first day of my period so I'm hoping it doesn't throw me off.

Jenna I love those pictures. You all make such a Beautiful Family & Draven is such a handsome little guy.

Luna - I want to be team yellow when I finally do get my bfp as well. DH wants to know the sex but I'm afraid if he knows & I don't he will end up telling me lol.

is the donation process similar to the egg retrieval process in ivf?

I'm so excited to hear about your egg donation journey. You're giving a couple such a beautiful gift! God will bless you for this.

Lei- I'm excited to hear the deets too. I got my list if meds for IVF today. It's 2 pages long! Holy cow!

Luna I think so but i can't be certain. I'm going to call tomorrow morning & see where I need to go from here.

Jenna thank you :) trust me I will be writing in my journal like crazy lol

Typea-geez that's a lot, I'm sure I'll be taking similar meds too.

Allika I am so excited for you and your IUI this month!! This is going to be it for you, I just know it!! Do you have a test date yet?!
I'm sorry it's costing you so much, I know that pain. It will all be worth it when you bring home a bundle of joy at the end of this journey!

Jenna Your family is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love the pics. How is your mouth feeling?

Mums Glad you're back home finally! Hope you're feeling ok. :hugs:

never2late I hope you get to 5 soon, friend :flower: What an amazing amoutn of support you've had so far!!!

Lei :hugs: Sorry AF showed - and early no less!! Maybe your body is just really eager to start this process of egg sharing for you? I know we all can't wait to hear about it!!

Lune TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for your appointment, I know you are too! Can't wait to hear allllll about it :happydance:!!

Everyone else, Happy Monday! I'm missing a bunch of ladies on the front page, if you're not on there and have anything coming up please let me know so I can get your appointments/dates added!!

AFM, well ladies, I have myself a faint bfp this morning. I know I'm not going crazy because DH sees it (and he never entertains my line eye). I'm a little concerned it's going to end up being a chemical though. Posting a pic in my journal, let me know what you ladies think <3

Looks perfectly normal to me assuming you implanted after 9DPO. I want to hear none of this chemical shenanigans. Bring out the optimistic Hopin or I will crawl through this cellphone and smack you! It's a BFP, even my husband would recognize this line! Lol

As stated in your journal, the biggest congrats! You have a big Hopin fan in me and I say: hooray! 3 BFP!!!!!

Haha, Allika, you're cracking me up. I'm sorry for being pessimistic. I'm trying!! Just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing, you know?!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA busy busy weekend!

Lei this is so exciting, I'm so for you, your such an amazing person!

Hopin- BFP AHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOO HOOOOOO I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I'm going to go check it out in your journal!

I need too catch too on everyone else! I have only read a few posts so far lol. Happy MONDAY!

Hopes up for nothing would be if you didn't have a line! But this is a line! A line before your AF is a BFP! So many don't have anything before they actually missed their period! Same goes for the symptoms. Often the first symptom is a missing period!

Allika I am so excited for you and your IUI this month!! This is going to be it for you, I just know it!! Do you have a test date yet?!
I'm sorry it's costing you so much, I know that pain. It will all be worth it when you bring home a bundle of joy at the end of this journey!

Jenna Your family is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love the pics. How is your mouth feeling?

Mums Glad you're back home finally! Hope you're feeling ok. :hugs:

never2late I hope you get to 5 soon, friend :flower: What an amazing amoutn of support you've had so far!!!

Lei :hugs: Sorry AF showed - and early no less!! Maybe your body is just really eager to start this process of egg sharing for you? I know we all can't wait to hear about it!!

Lune TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for your appointment, I know you are too! Can't wait to hear allllll about it :happydance:!!

Everyone else, Happy Monday! I'm missing a bunch of ladies on the front page, if you're not on there and have anything coming up please let me know so I can get your appointments/dates added!!

AFM, well ladies, I have myself a faint bfp this morning. I know I'm not going crazy because DH sees it (and he never entertains my line eye). I'm a little concerned it's going to end up being a chemical though. Posting a pic in my journal, let me know what you ladies think <3

YAY HOPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! That is your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am out this month ladies.....my temps dropped yesterday and and today. Just waiting on the stupid :witch: to show her ugly face...:cry:

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

I think I am out this month ladies.....my temps dropped yesterday and and today. Just waiting on the stupid :witch: to show her ugly face...:cry:

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Sorry KC :hugs: BUT....your not out till your out. Still FX'd for you.

KC when is the :witch: due? I'm with Grateful. She had a temp dip before she got her BFP! :hugs:

thanks ladies! I really hope that it's just a dip as well. The witch is due today on FF and due Wednesday on my other app. Not sure which one to go with. FF is usually correct....

Thank you for your support! Means the world to me :thumbup:

Hopin, my mouth still hurts but not quite as bad. As long as I keep up on my pain meds I'm fine. I'm actually eating FOOD now :) And that is absolutely a BFP girl!! I wouldn't even call that a dip.

KC, how big of a dip did you have? Did it go below cover line or are you still above? As long as there's no witch you're still in the game!

I have an interview today at 10! OH is coming with and sitting in the car with me for moral support (bless his heart) while MIL gets some one on one grandson time. Let's pray it goes better than my last interview!

Jenna so glad you can eat again!!! I bet you appreciate it more than you did before all of this. Funny how we realize the things we take for granted isn't it?! GOOD LUCK today at your interview!!! You'll do GREAT!! :flower:

Hopin, my mouth still hurts but not quite as bad. As long as I keep up on my pain meds I'm fine. I'm actually eating FOOD now :) And that is absolutely a BFP girl!! I wouldn't even call that a dip.

KC, how big of a dip did you have? Did it go below cover line or are you still above? As long as there's no witch you're still in the game!

I have an interview today at 10! OH is coming with and sitting in the car with me for moral support (bless his heart) while MIL gets some one on one grandson time. Let's pray it goes better than my last interview!

It's not below the cover line yet so maybe I am still ok.....
I am sooo praying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"