Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin- :happydance: Keep those hopes alive! I didn't get a dark line until 15dpo.

Got an US at my appt and DH got to see the little heart flicker- 157bpm! I am so relieved and it's measuring about on time.. minus a couple of days. :cloud9:

Hey ladies- thought I would share my medicine list for IVF....Here we go....

Desogen- BCP that I'm taking now
Follistim- this med is my BFF bc I've been using it for 3 cycles
Pregnyl
Ganirelix
Menopur
Leuprolide Acetate - this is Lupron to keep my from ovulating
Doxycycline - antibiotic for after retrieval
Prednisone- steroids for after retrieval
Valium - before transfer
Progesterone in sesame oil- inter muscular shots after transfer
Vivelle transdermal patch - estrogen patches

Insane huh?!?!

Just as we were pulling out of the driveway they called to reschedule to tomorrow at noon!! I was all ready looking good and PUMPED! And I stayed up all night thinking about it. Grrr!!!!!!!!! Well, try again tomorrow lol. MIL said she'll watch Draven still so we can maybe go do something since I'm all dressed up for no reason now but I don't know what. Maybe we'll go to Pike's Place or something.
How's everyone's weather? We've had FABULOUS weather lately, especially for Seattle. Sunshiney and bright :D

Bummer Jenna! Well I agree have some fun while your all dressed up! Good kuck tomorrow for your interview :flower:

No sun in Michigan....30's this week. N e e d s u n.....:cry:

TypeA: That's an insane list!! Holy cow, they're not messing around lol! I'd have such a hard time remembering all that. Do you think you'll have any side effects?

We've decided to all go to the zoo! ;)

Grateful: Did you guys have any snow lately? I can't believe it's still snowing in some areas!

Lune Pics please!!! :):):)

TypeA That's a LOT! Whoa!

Jenna Major bummer! Not cool at all.

Weather here is in the 30's, we got 6 or so inches of snow yesterday and it's flurrying today too!!! Hope it warms up soon!!! Here is a pic of my family with the snowman we built in the back yard :) My silly DS has a thing of snow in his mouth HAHA so I put a pic of him playing in the snow too <3

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
We've decided to all go to the zoo! ;)

Grateful: Did you guys have any snow lately? I can't believe it's still snowing in some areas!

That sounds fun! I've been wanting to go to the zoo :haha:

Yes it keep periodically snowing over here...I'm so over it for now...seriously need some sunshine!:wacko:

Cute pictures!!!!

I'm not sure about the side effects. I have an in office hysteroscopy next Monday where they will check the uterus and lining....is it strange that I don't want to watch that screen/camera thing as it goes inside me?!? Gross. I'm going to ask for it. To be turned the other way. This procedure will be with no anesthesia or may be some local anesthesia. Not sure. I'll let you know how that procedure goes.

We've also been asked if we wanted to freeze DHs sperm in case something happens on the day of the egg retreival. I think we are going to do it just in case! Better safe than sorry!

Love the pictures so cute!! We didn't get a lick of snow this year which is strange because we usually do. How silly if it snows on Easter. It's supposed to be spring!

Good luck with the procedure TypeA. I see why you wouldn't want to look, but personally I'd be so interested lol.

Scan is hard to see detail. Can't wait til work is over so I can spread the news to family!

Attachments

• 3-25-2013.jpg
    3-25-2013.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
I stumbled across this poem and thought it was beautiful, and worth sharing. I'm already a mother of an almost 6 year old little boy that is my WORLD, he was a 'surprise' when I was not planning on a baby. Now that I've been TTC#2 for 14 cycles, it has really made me appreciate my son, and this process, so much more than I ever have or would have. So I think this poem can apply to anyone TTC, whether it's #1, 2 or 12 :) <3
I'm not sure who the author is but here you go:

I will be a wonderful mother, not because of genetics, or money or that I have read books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

Allika- very excited for your iui, it does the trick for a lot of gals ;)
Jenna- bummer :( but I'm glad your mouth is getting better and that your going to enjoy your time at the zoo! Is still freezing in Maine :( enjoy your sunshine!
Typea- Holy List!!!! I'm very happy that we will be in this journey with you every step of the way!
Lune- YAY FOR YOUR US! What a beautiful little bean you have yourself :)
Hopin- I definitely say listen to what everyone is saying and enjoy your BFP CELEBRATION! Did dh know you took it, will you call for a blood test? GREAT SNOWMAN BTW!

Hi everyone! :flower:

Just poppin in so you know I care, I don't have a computer at home anymore (broke) so I have to use my phone most of the time :growlmad:

Thinking about you all

<3 Angie

Lune - SO happy to hear the appointment and ultrasound went so well! What an awesome picture of your little bean!!! Exciting!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hopin- I definitely say listen to what everyone is saying and enjoy your BFP CELEBRATION! Did dh know you took it, will you call for a blood test? GREAT SNOWMAN BTW!

Thanks doll :) :) :)
Yes DH knew, and he sees the line! I'm going to take a digi in a couple of days and if it says 'pregnant' I will call my doc and see what she wants to do. Last time she wanted me to come in for bloodwork so I'm assuming she'd want to do that again but I might be wrong. We'll see!! [-o&lt;

Great pic lune :)

Wow typeA that is quite a list :wacko:

Jenna I had no idea you lived so close to me! The weather here is gorgeous too :) are you heading to the woodland park zoo? I've never been but I've heard it's great :)

Hopin can't wait to see the next test!

Ugh I puked for the first time today :( boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"