Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I just saw this in someone's signature line and wanted to share...

“I might have to wait, I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life.”-Michael Buble

<3 It kind of goes along with the poem Hopin posted earlier because I think 'waiting' makes us all better mothers and future-mothers.

I cannot agree more, Grateful!

The wait - as long & difficult as it has been up until now - has certainly been worth it, & I do hope that it will make me a better mother. I already love my tiny little bean with all my might!! <3<3<3

Great pic lune :)

Wow typeA that is quite a list :wacko:

Jenna I had no idea you lived so close to me! The weather here is gorgeous too :) are you heading to the woodland park zoo? I've never been but I've heard it's great :)

Hopin can't wait to see the next test!

Ugh I puked for the first time today :( boo

Oh I didn't know you live in Vancouver lol I guess all I had to do was look at your thing :dohh: Enjoying your sunshine? It's been gorgeous for days I'm loving it! Yes, we went to the Woodland Park. We had an AWESOME time! They have baby lion cubs that all came out to greet us as soon as we walked up and a little brand new wallabe (sp?) came out of its mothers pouch and tried to pounce around but couldn't control its giant feet.

Baby lions? Oh I really need to convince hubby to go sometime :)

Yes they were so cute there was 4 of them! Do you come to Seattle often??

We haven't been in a while. We used to go to concerts there all the time :) I'm thinking we might spend a weekend down there this summer so we can bring back a bunch of baby stuff without paying duty since everything here is so much more expensive.

Hello Ladies,

I think this thread is now at the point where we have more preggo ladies than ladies that are on the TTC road. I think that is awesome and proves that even though it is a long journey in most cases, it does come to a positive end...

I am so very happy for you, Hopin, but my heart breaks when I read how worried, concerned and disbelieving you are. I fully understand where your feelings come from (trust me I got the same going on lol) but I wish you would have never made the bad experience that now makes it harder for you to embrace this new pregnancy and be positive! This pregnancy does not deserve to be welcomed with fear! So, hand that fear card over to me right now. Embrace it and update the 2 BFP to 3. :)

AFM: Today is Day 5. Tomorrow and the day after I will do shots. Kind of freaked out about it. I hope I will do it right :/. I am feeling very optimistic with this cycle. We got pregnant with the first cycle of Femara natural, so my chances with Femara, shots and IUI are good.
I have to say, I am feeling better mentally too this cycle. These last two months were hard. Especially with my SIL's pregnancy starting the day mine was over and with my best friend being due the same time I would have been due. I try very hard to push through and be a good friend but it is not easy and I cried a lot.

I FULLY agree with Allika!!! Well said! Hand that card over missy! I'm sure she'll keep it safe for you and hand it back when all is said and done :)

Luna: If you do please let me know! I'd LOVE to meet for some coffee (or juice if you don't drink coffee lol) and let your twinnie bump meet my Draven!

Luna Let us know how your appointment goes today :)

KC How's it going?

Hope everyone else is doing great!

I want to make sure everyone on here knows that I am excited to have a bfp. I don't want anyone to ever assume I'm not grateful to see those two lines.
Thank you!

Luna- I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!
Jenna- what does "proud ep-er" mean lol I'm probably asking a dumb question but I can't figure it out :haha:
Hopin- LOVE THE TICKERS!!!!
Grateful- What a beautiful quote!
Allika- I am feeling very positive about this cycle for you! Its going to be "the one"

Sooooo this nausea is getting old fast :( but I'll embrace it for what it is! Also my belly looks the way it did when I was four months along with dd I researched it and found that with your second you can show a lot sooner because your body is setting up for what it already knows. WEIRD, but I Love it!

@Hopin: so when do you go in for the first time? I am torn between recommending to go very early or wait for a few weeks and then go (like after week 8). Both have advantages!!!

Well I just scheduled my u/s. They were bringing me in on the 16th but DH is out of town that entire week so I asked for it to be the following week. So my first u/s is Monday the 22nd!! So I will be about 7 weeks. The appointments desk calls it 8w2d but they're basing that off of a 28 day cycle and assuming I O'd on CD14. I happen to know better ;)
I have left a message for my doctor's secretary to see if she wants me to come in for bloodwork like last time or if I'm just waiting until the first u/s to come in.

I feel very happy this morning about Hopin's test! :happydance: What a blessing!!!!

I think its amazing we have 3 BFP this month total - I love watching you ladies dreams finally come true. I have chills just thinking about it.

I am praying for everyone here no matter where you are at in your long journey.

Allika - I have a good feeling about this cycle for you as well.....:winkwink: Can't wait!!!!!

Hopin I think seven weeks is a great time for a first scan! I would request blood test too a.s.a.p just for some piece of mind but that's just me. Nomatter what, today is quite the celebration, your digi says "pregnant" ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Luna Let us know how your appointment goes today :)

KC How's it going?

Hope everyone else is doing great!

I want to make sure everyone on here knows that I am excited to have a bfp. I don't want anyone to ever assume I'm not grateful to see those two lines.
Thank you!

Temps went down even futher this morning and now I feel the stupid :witch: coming.....I'm sure she will be here sometime today.

Waiting on the doctor to call back and see what we will do for next month.

I'm sooo exciting for you Hopin!!!! I can't wait for your u/s :flower:

I say it's a boy for Hopin! Gut feeling! And I have a pretty good nose for this! ;)

KC Ugh, I am still keeping my FX'd for you that the :witch: stays away. Let us know what your doctor says. :hugs:

Allika LOL you're cracking me up!! :flower:

Also Id like to point out that Hopin was the best example for temping being the most reliable measurement to indicate ovulation and pregnancy! Even the test gave a wrong ovulation result! Really makes me wonder if I shouldn't start temping as well!

Yay hopin! I'm so happy for you! So exciting that you got your BFP! Tehehehe yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->