Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna I'm glad your interview went well!
Allika- I was scared too but once you do the first injection you will realize, its a synch! I agree with typea's advice!
Lei-missed you! It will be exiting to follow you through this journey!
Hopin- I can't wait to hear your tests results! And, I just realized your going to have a Christmas baby :) awwwwww............

So I was up until midnight last night sick as ever :( I never felt that way with dd and its AWFUL. But, I will certainly take it for what its worth in the end! I was crying and OH was so sweet, rubbing my back, soothing me. I'm such a baby when I don't feel good!

Did the first injections yesterday and wrote about it in my journal! So far so good, today is the last one and then tomorrow first U/S!

momof1 I'm so sorry you're having such bad ms!! :( Not cool. Your doc can probably give you something for that if it gets super bad! :hugs: to you, I know that's not fun.

I just called and left a message asking about the labs from yesterday. I know I'm being impatient but I want to know!! I don't know if they were planning on waiting to call me with them until after Thursdays labs or what.

So I was up until midnight last night sick as ever :( I never felt that way with dd and its AWFUL. But, I will certainly take it for what its worth in the end! I was crying and OH was so sweet, rubbing my back, soothing me. I'm such a baby when I don't feel good!

Sorry to hear this momof1 :nope: I had MS (all day long) real bad for about 2 weeks...I could barely get out of bed I felt so sick. I hope yours will go away quickly.

In the meantime, I know that ginger ale and 'prego pops' helped me a bit to get through it.
:hugs:

Jenna SO glad to hear that your interview went well!! I will say this, I'm in HR and I am the person for my company that handles all pre-employment screenings, etc - and at least at my company, we would not send you for a drug screening if you weren't getting the job offer! That's so exciting!! Let us know as soon as you hear something.
Thanks for the advice about the 5 week ultrasound. I'm glad they'll be able to get me in and and see that things look normal up to that point.

Lei Thanks for checking in, glad all is going well. Looking forward to hearing about this process for you! :flower:

Luna I read your journal post, so glad it went well!! <3

KC Did the :witch: ever show up yesterday? Did you hear back from your doctor?

Allika Today is your first day of injections, right? Are you going to start temping? I feel so great about this cycle for you!! Are you prepared for the possibility of twins?! I just feel like, since Femara worked so well for you the first time by itself, that the IUI is going to work REALLY REALLY well! SO EXCITING! :happydance:

Grateful, Momof1, Mums How are you ladies feeling?!

TypeA, LDizzy You ladies have been a bit quiet too! Hope all is well! :flower:

anmlz Your FS appointment is right around the corner! Can't wait!

How is everyone else doing? Happy Hump Day :)

Please check the front page and let me know if there are any appointments/updates I can add for any of you!! I just updated today so keep me posted! :hugs:

:witch: came last night and my doctor has STILL not called back....I'm getting a little upset to say the least............

Not a good...

Hope all is well with everyone :)

Hello, ladies!

Had my follow-up appointment with my doctor this morning post-hospitalization... & he was able to get an image of my tiny baby bean!!

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/lizkfloersch/3-27-13.jpg

I am still so full of fluid from my OHSS (as shown on the image...) but at least it is not as bad as it once was!

The nurse will call me with my numbers this afternoon... I will report back.

I just HAD to share my first photo of my little miracle!! I am so thrilled!!

KC call them back!!!! I totally would! Sorry the witch got you :hugs: :flower:

mums sweet! thank you for sharing! When is your next appointment?

KC call them back!!!! I totally would! Sorry the witch got you :hugs: :flower:

mums sweet! thank you for sharing! When is your next appointment?

They finally called! She said I had such a great response with the 150mg of Clomid (progesterone was 33.2) that she wants to try it one more month before they try anything else...

On to round 4 of clomid :wacko:

Mums - Awwwww! How awesome to see a little bean!!! Thanks so much for sharing - so excited for you!!!

KC - Thats GREAT news! I hope this next cycle is IT!

Mums, such a cute little bean.

I got a call and email from HR!! They sent me 5 forms (11 pages) of background check and authorization forms for the drug testing and stuff!!! I printed it out right away and faxed it all back along with my certificates and stuff as requested!!! And she verified my references. Looking gooooood :)
We have a suuuuper busy day today with 3 appointments, all my pre employment stuff going on, then OH's sister flying in to join us and MIL then MY mom is driving up to visit tonight too!! Chaos!! I'll update more later!

Momof1 I'm sorry you're feeling so nauseous. My doctor said it was fine to take gravol for my nausea but I'm not sure if it was that or the puking about 10 minutes later that made me feel better today :haha:

Congrats mums great picture! (Although your bean should be measuring 4.5mm not cm, that would be really big ;) )

Allika I'm glad the first injection went well :)

KC I hope this next cycle is it for you :)

Wow this thread is hopping! :haha:

How fantastic everyone is doing :happydance:

My computer at home broke and I have to use my phone most of the time now. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm thinking about you :hugs:

xoxox,
Angie

Thanks Hopin! Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

I know less than $1970.00 or so.. :happydance:
After years and years this could finally be happening!

Please continue to share our link for us..we're so close!!
We couldn't have done it with you all!
www.gofundme.com/24wb98

xoxox
Angie

Luna - Thank you - you are absolutely correct! I was just too hasty in making my little notes, & posting the photo up. :dohh:

A little update: my doctor's nurse called with my numbers - hCG went up to 2,919! Est & prog are great, too.

So far, so good!

Jenna I realized I missed your questions earlier. I was just picturing getting a bunch of gender neutral onesies and stuff...I hope I can find stuff! We are going to be moving so i'm not sure how much time we'll have to set up a nursery. I really like the color of our current spare bedroom which is a very pale green so maybe a similar color. I originally wanted to paint a mural with cherry blossoms and birds but I think now I'll just do it on several medium sized canvasses so I can just hang it when we move :)

That sounds beautiful, sounds kind of like a "spring" type theme. Awesome! Baby buying is so much fun. OH and I used to carry the car seat around the house and pretend with each other that Draven was in there and make funny jokes. So much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->