Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Mums- What an adorable bean you have!
Jenna- Sounds to me like you got the job, YAY!
Hopin- Have they still not called your on your labs yet, wth???
Allika- Yay you got through the first shot! Now its easy from here on out.
Typea- How are you?

MS seems to be a bit more tolerable last few days, thank God! I'm so excited for my appointment this week, FINALY!

Luna- I love your nursery idea! My friend did cherry blossoms and it was beautiful!

momof1 I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better!! :hugs:

Lei Let us know how it goes today!!

Good morning everyone else :) Hope you're having a happy day so far.

I am having a great day! Not very hard, when you have a 3 day weekend ahead of you! YAY YAY YAY!

Lei, I'm curious about Jenna's question too - who all knows?!

Allika, UGH! I wish I had a 3 day weekend!!

Jenna & Hopin- I have told my mom as we'll as my brothers & their OH's ... They are all so excited about it & have tons of questions lol. My mom was not so easy to convince but she has come around once I explained things to her. In her eyes she thought I would have a kid & give it away which is totally not how it works. Silly mom! As far as friends I have only told my 2 closest girlfriends about it because they are the ones who I talk to about everything. I thought about talking to my dad about it but knowing him he would tell his wife then my WHOLE family would know lol.

Lei Awe, your momma just worried about you. Glad she came around :)

So I meant to tell you ladies I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with triplets. The dream went all the way through delivery and post delivery, etc. I will tell you what I took away from that dream: I don't want triplets. :rofl: :haha: I'm honestly not quite sure I could even handle twins after that dream LOL!

I had a dream I was having twins a few days before I found out ;)

Well didn't your dream just come true ;) baking 2 in the oven as we speak!! Are you warming up to that more? I'm sure it was a lot to absorb at first but you've gotta be settling in to it now?

yeah, I still have moments where I wonder how the heck I'm going to manage but overall I'm ok with it now :)
(I still think I'm going to ridiculously huge though :haha: )

It's pretty amazing to think what our bodies can do, isn't it? I mean two HUMANS growing inside you. That's pretty phenomenal! I mean one is just as amanzing but it just blows my mind sometimes when I really think about it!

So I meant to tell you ladies I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with triplets. The dream went all the way through delivery and post delivery, etc. I will tell you what I took away from that dream: I don't want triplets. :rofl: :haha: I'm honestly not quite sure I could even handle twins after that dream LOL!

:crib::crib::crib:

:rofl: Bet you were tired when you woke up!!! LOL

OMG! Just the little emoticons of 3 babies makes me feel like I'm losing my mind :rofl:

I lose my mind sometimes with just Draven, its amazing how people can do two and three at a time! Oh man!

I forgot I wanted to share this. This is just before my wisdom teeth removal, I made OH take a picture lmao! :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG1794.jpg
    IMAG1794.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member