Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TypeA I had IV sedation too, this was just before. My insurance didn't cover the IV anesthesia but there was NO way I could do it awake no matter how numb I was. It was just the psychological part of it that killed me, knowing they were ripping my teeth out. So my mom, bless her heart, paid the $600 to have me put to sleep.

Luna, are you KIDDING ME?!?! I would have died how'd you do that lol!

Jenna That's a good look on you ;) :haha:

Allika Let us know how today goes!

Happy Friday everyone! :flower:

Happy Friday Ladies...

Just wanted to share something this morning that I think is a GREAT deal...

I always hear of ladies talking about how expensive the HPT and OPT's are. I found and purchased a great deal on Amazon that I think saves a TON of money if your TTC.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Although they are the 'cheapie' tests...they work great! I got clear positives on both the OPTs and the HPT. You get a ton of them for the money.

Especially great if you are a compulsive tester....:winkwink:

Cheapies are definitely the way to go :)

Jenna I only had two teeth that needed to come out and I (still) have never been put under. I think I would be ok with it now but I had this huge fear of it most of my life so they just gave me the adivan (which btw you can totally panic away the effects of!) Then used a ton of freezing...it was pretty horrible :haha:

I've taken ativan for anxiety attacks and it definitely doesn't do enough to where I'd be okay having my teeth pulled out. Holy moly lol. I was terrified of being put to sleep too until I had it with my c section. Now after that and my wisdom teeth I think its kinda fun lol. It's like a forced nap, which is always welcome!

So I'm watching Ricky Lake & its about infertility.... Its making me ball my eyes out :(

It's weird I feel like all of a sudden infertility is ok for everyone to talk about. In the last few months I've seen several different news reports about how so many more people are dealing with infertility because they didn't realize age plays such a huge role. Where were all of these reports when I was in my 20s thinking I have all the time in the world???

I've taken ativan for anxiety attacks and it definitely doesn't do enough to where I'd be okay having my teeth pulled out. Holy moly lol. I was terrified of being put to sleep too until I had it with my c section. Now after that and my wisdom teeth I think its kinda fun lol. It's like a forced nap, which is always welcome!

This is my thinking on the egg retreival. A forced nap! They said it would only take 15 minutes but I'm just trying it keep calm and know I'm one step closer!

Morning Ladies!!

Mums Let us know how your appointment goes today!!

Everyone else needs to give me some testing/appointments/etc dates to put on the front page!! I KNOW we have more than one tester out there!!

AFM, thanks for giving me some time to move on ladies. I appreciate you. I have posted in my journal and I do ask that each of you go read it real quickly for me. I'm gald to be back :hugs: Missed you ladies this weekend and I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter!!!!

Glad your back Hopin :hugs:

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. Can't wait to see a good month with lots of testing.

How is everyone doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->