Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Happy Monday ladies!

My fetal doppler came in the mail and after doing some research online on how to use the darn thing I finally heard the most beautiful sound in the world-My little ones heartbeat :happydance: this momma has been on :cloud9: cloud 9 :cloud9: ever since.

How is everyone else doing this Monday?

Momof1 OMG!!!! So exciting <3 <3 <3 I'm sure you fell in love alllllll over again. I can't wait for you to have another u/s and we get a new pic!!

My SIL gave us a gift at Easter dinner filled with baby's 1st Easter onesie, bib, etc. It is the first baby gift and it still doesn't feel real that we'll be using these next year!

I just cancelled our IUI. This might be really dumb of me and I already have second thoughts ugh I hate scheduling conflicts

Ladies, please give a big welcome to lilrojo and Breaking!!
I was on another thread with them and asked them to join us here as this is going to be the only thread I actively patricipate in since I'm trying to kind of clear my mind of the stresses TTC. SO glad you both decided to join!! :hugs:
Can you tell me what appointments/dates you two have coming up so I can add you to the first page?

Allika Try not to stress to hard over it, EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and this DID work for you last cycle. Keep that in mind :flower: FX'd for you that it's your cycle, I want those Christmas Twins for you!! <3

Hopin: Yayyy welcome back :hugs: I missed you!

Momof1: Happy prune! So sweet you found the little heartbeat. I love that little "whomp whomp"

Allika: Why did you cancel your IUI??

AFM: I just got a call from the job I REALLY wanted! This one is full time and pays better and isn't a mobile position so I don't have to drive around everywhere and doesn't start at 4AM... I have an interview with them on Friday. If the last place calls and offers a position in the meantime (which I expect they will) I'll just take it until the better place offers me their position. Then I'll say SAYONARA to the other place. Ohhhh this is going to be a long week....

Lune I bet that was pretty special, getting your first baby gift!!! Helps it sink in just a little bit. :hugs:

AFM, my doctor called me this morning to follow up. She was talking about how she wanted me to take baby aspirin starting after O, something about how new studies have shown it helps decrease the chance of early miscarriage?! Just thought I'd pass that along. I told her I was planning to take a couple of cycles off so I could clear my head and let my body recover from these two back to back losses and she said she thought that was a great idea and to just call her when I'm ready to start back up again.
Just wanted to share with you that tidbit about the baby aspirin. Anyone else heard of that?

Jenna that's awesome about the job interview!! Man you are the woman of the hour!! In today's economy I'm really impressed that you've scored so many interviews!! I really hope you get the one you truly want, you deserve it!! FX'd for you.

Thank you! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've always been pretty good at getting interviews. I just struggled a bit with this one because I'm new to phlebotomy so all I had on my resume was CNA stuff. What's funny is MIL spoke to her "angels" about my career path and said I'd get 3 interviews (this Friday is interview number 3) and that in the end I'll have a choice between 2 jobs. Which looks like this is where it's headed. Crazyyyy!!

I don't have any upcoming appointments.. as my normal lp has only been 9 days.. af is due for me tomorrow.. so hoping my temp stays up above coverline.. then I will test fmu.. if af shows then I head back to the drs for round 3 of clomid..

and thank you for the nice welcome :)

Jenna That just gave me chills!!! Ahhhh!!!

lilrojo I'm going to put you down for testing tomorrow!! :happydance: FX'd that your temp stays up!!

Lei How are you doing, doll?!

Welcome Lilrojo and Breaking! Glad to have you!!!!:flower:

Momof1 - How cool!! I bet your just in heaven over there. I wish I had a doppler thing right about now...I wonder if at this point I could hear the heartbeat with a regular stethoscope? I'm still not bale to feel any real movement and my checkup isn't for 24 more days...it's agony! LOL I'm a worry wart sometimes though...

Lune - How special to get your first baby gift. Seems surreal doesn't it?

Hopin - I've never heard of that but it is very interesting. I googled it and see there is a lot of discussion on it!

Jenna - YEAY! I hope you get an offer from your interview on Friday! Sounds perfect :thumbup:

Allika - FX'd for you :) Have a good feeling about your follies! :flower:

Hopin I have heard about the baby aspirin thing, I tried it for 1 cycle even though I've never had a mc but stopped because I was bruising so much

Jenna that's great about all the job opportunities :)

Allika I'm sorry you had to cancel the iui, you still have a good chance with the injectables this month though :)

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Not much going on with me, I took my prescription nausea med for the first time last night and am feeling way better. I didn't even puke when we had a major pooping incident at work today :haha:

Luna Does it cause bruising?! It's all new to me, but good to know.

OMG, I cannot STAND public restrooms..... yuck!

It can because it thins your blood. The pooping incident involved a very large dog, I work at a vet ;)

:rofl: :haha: I completely forgot about your job and thought you were talking about someone having a stinky doo doo in the work restroom!! HAHAH~!!!! :rofl: I am dying laughing over here....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: A doggie poo-poo accident IS much more appropriate then a workplace poo-poo incident. LOL!!!

Hopin: It's creepy the things this lady predicts sometimes lol. I get chills all the time when she does that! I'd forgotten she said it until she reminded me this morning "Remember, they said you'd have a choice?" I was like AHH CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

Luna: I was still working as a CNA when I had MS and I had maaaany stinky poo incidents... Except mine weren't from animals, but big old people >.< It was sooooo hard!

Grateful: You wont be able to hear it with a stethescope, believe me I've tried. Some things say you can, but you really can't. You need a special piece for the stethescope, not just a regular one. And I was like 8 months pregnant when I tried it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->