Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Came home sick from work today.... woke up this morning with what I thought was just post nasal drip but right after I got to worK I realized I felt pretty warm, stuffy nose with some phlegm and very tired....then I got very nauseous and had to take Zofran to not get sick. My temp is now 99 (my norm is 97.4). I was around my friends 7mon old this weekend and think I caught his cold maybe....or could this be pregnancy symptoms?? I never knew about pregnancy rhinitis until today lol...but I think its way to early for that.

Oh I just tested again and I'm up to 99.16 now but don't want to take anything...I think I have Tylenol from the last pregnancy...it just scares me to take meds but running a fever isn't good either....no stressing, time for more fluids and rest

Night ladies

Good morning Ladies - Happy Tuesday!

Ajd - I hope you feel better! FYI - My temps were up around 99 the day of my expected AF on the BFP cycle. I also had a stuffy nose. :haha:

Ajd...that does sound like possible bfp symptoms!!

Are you going to test again?

GOOD MORNING SWEET LADIES!! :flower:

Mums I'm kind of worried about you, hope your appointment well yesterday and that you are OK. :flower:

Lilrojo Testing today?!?!?! :test: :test: :test:

momof1 Looking forward to your appointment tomorrow? Wish you were getting another scan but that's just me being a brat :haha:

Lei How's it going over there? Enjoying your time off work?

anmlz Just a few more days until your FS appointment!! Do you have a list of questions, what is your plan with this appointment?

Lune, Grateful, mums, momof1 & Luna How are you ladies feeling? Any bump pics you can share yet or is it too early?! (I know it's not too early for Grateful but you are all our bump ladies!)

Allika Yay for being done with your shots! Your follies are lovely and it's GOING to be your cycle, I just know it!

Breaking, Allika & LDizzy Keeping each other company in the TWW, woot woot! Here's to hoping time flies for you lovely ladies...bring us some Christmas BABIES!!!

ajd Those TOTALLY sound like bfp symptoms!! If you want to go ahead and test I'm sure none of us would be mad about that :haha: I'm just sayin'!!! I hope this is it fo you!! :happydance:

Allika Thanks for asking hun, when I said "Don't talk about my cycle" I didn't mean it so much like that. I just don't want to be....consumed with it like I have been. Just need a little time off for my BRAIN and such.
I appreciate you asking me :hugs: and the bleeding is actually SUCH A PAIN, I feel like I JUST went through this so it's even more annoying wearing these big bulky pads :cry: and I know I sound like a baby but I'll be glad when it's over. My doc didn't really give me a timeline, and the cramping is pretty much gone at this point thank goodness! <3 again thanks for asking. :flower:

Hope everyone is having a fantastic morning so far!!

Oh Hopin, I hope it's over for you within the next days! This heavy bleeding sucks!

I am doing good today, I wonder if today is O day or if it was yesterday. Either way 2 waiting weeks! I so hope this is going to be a BFP even though with my MC, I know a BFP might not mean anything in the end!
@ Grateful: have you done a hospital tour yet?

@ Grateful: have you done a hospital tour yet?

No - I don't plan on doing a hospital tour.....should I be doing one? I am already somewhat familiar with the hospital I will be having the baby at, so didn't even think about a tour....

Hopin - I'm glad to hear that your cramping has gone away. I hope the bleeding goes away very quickly as well. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Allika Thanks doll, I know you're all too familiar with how it feels :hugs: - but a bfp DOES mean something - SOOOOOO many women get their sticky beans after a m/c, so if you get your bfp we will be celebrating it! :) I know it's hard, but just remember, each new pregnancy deserves that celebration, even if it's scary. :hugs:

Grateful Usually they give you a tour even if you're familiar...I think!?
OH and are you taking any classes with DH Or anything?! I never did that with DS but that's bc I'm a know it all :haha: :rofl: lol I'm kidding, I was more into reading about it rather than classes. In the end none of it mattered really because it's a natural thing.

Grateful Usually they give you a tour even if you're familiar...I think!?
OH and are you taking any classes with DH Or anything?! I never did that with DS but that's bc I'm a know it all :haha: :rofl: lol I'm kidding, I was more into reading about it rather than classes. In the end none of it mattered really because it's a natural thing.

I will have to ask my doctor about a tour...glad you all mentioned it:haha:

I am thinking of doing some kind of pregnancy class with DH...mostly just for the experience (because I can :haha:). I waited so many years for this experience...it's like...I don't want to miss ANY part of it. LOL

Well since im now apart of this thread thanks to Hopin.. :)

tested fmu and

Attachments

• 9dpo positive.jpg
    9dpo positive.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
LIL ROJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bfp: :happydance: :bfp: :yipee: :bfp: :wohoo: :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lilrojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a line!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

How many DPO are you??!

yeah 9 dpo.. had a faint pos yesterday but didn't want to believe it until frer confirmed..

Congrats I see the line too! Awesome way to start April!

@Hopin: no haven't been temping....with all the mess I took I thought it would have been off anyway

Hopin... :hugs:
I too had a chemical back in October. Got a pos hpt at 17 dpo, 3 days after missed AF (we were NTNP so that's why I tested so late) . Beta never increased after the first blood test.

The bleeding and cramps was awful. I was so happy once they had passed.

I'm officially 1 dpo today...gosh this is going to be a long tww... lol

I also started progesterone suppositories today... fun fun lots of lovely discharge :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->