Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi everyone!! Thanks for inviting us over Hopin, there seems to be a lot of fun ladies on here and I am excited to play some catch up tonight on this thread :)

Hoping this is not an April fools on me.....today is DPO9 and I had a very very faint this morning. Keeping FX all day and just going to enjoy the idea of it today.

Hoping, my official date for lab test is April 7th unless I get a digi before hand and they will let me come in earlier :)

Best of luck ladies and I can't wait to meet you all!

Attachments

• IMG_2979.jpg
    IMG_2979.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi ajd! So glad you decided to join us :hugs:

I definitely see that line!!! FX'd FX'd FX'd! I'll put you down for the 7th but fully anticipate you will test before then :haha: as most of us are poas-aholics!!

Jenna No but you know what, before I had issues TTC (or before I was even close to thinking about TTC) I would always mess with my parents/friends and tell them I'm pregnant. I would NEVER do that to them now as everyone would be so excited lol. I can't think of any good ones. What about you?!

Mums I'm anxiously waiting to hear how your appointment went today. Keep us posted!! :flower:

Welcome Ajd and congrats on that line...can't wait to see it get darker :flower:

hi ladies - thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Hopin ...for upcoming appts, you can put me down for testing/AF due April 15th.

I will see how long i last without testing :haha:

Congrats ajd :)

You guys are hilarious :haha: human poop is definitely way worse than dog poop

I liked hbo's press release about replacing Peter Dinklage on Got :haha:

Breaking :haha: The dreaded TWW!! I will be counting the days down with you!

haha Thank Hopin.

I am actually really dreading this TWW...it's my first IUI and we had really good stats...so i KNOW that if AF comes at the end of it...i'm gonna feel like what more could we do...

Be optimistic!!! Can you remind me again what your #'s were?

The only joke I've had was on FB from my cousin. She has a 9 month old that she's still carrying baby fat from and she posted a pic saying they're expecting baby number 4! She totally got me (which I feel bad because she does look pregnant in the picture :dohh: ) She will start trying for number 4 this summer though so hopefully next time it isn't a joke lol.

Attachments

• 644585_10151507721307829_128744794_n.jpg
    644585_10151507721307829_128744794_n.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh and I don't even try pulling off pranks anymore, I ALWAYS laugh and give it away. I wish I could though lol.

Be optimistic!!! Can you remind me again what your #'s were?

i had 3 follies, 2.1 & 1.9 (right) and 2.0 (left). DH's sperm count yesterday was good and today it had almost doubled. this includes good motility and morphology.

ive been so bad at reading IUI success/failure stories the past 2 days...that i sometimes read failures where it's multiple follies and 70million sperm but bfn:nope:

Jenna Wow, she really would've gotten me too!!!

Breaking Stop googling!!! Luna, now is the time for you to post that picture about Dr. Google ;)
In all seriousness, I know it's difficult not to read into that kind of stuff, but your TWW will be much more peaceful if you just try to relax and trust in the process. With saying that, everyone knows how obsessive we ALL are with getting as much info as possible that's out there about our situations so if you have to google, try to only read the positive stories/reviews. :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I triggered and am done with shots for this month! Yay! I had to cancel my IUI. I work in Accounting and there is no way I can miss 3h tomorrow for this (Month end! grr). I thought it was going to be at the location near my job but they do the IUI all the way downtown and that is a 50min ride from where I work.
I am glad I am done with the shots. It wasnt that bad, but I am glad to see no needles for the next two weeks.
I am happy with the results of Femara and Follistim. I had 2 beautiful Follies, one on each side and today I am pretty sure I already have a surge even without the trigger.

Hopefully this cycle will continue to be so beautiful.

@Hopin: I know we are not supposed to talk about your cycle but I do want to know how you're feeling. Are you cramping? How long does your Dr. think you will be bleeding? Motrin really helped me.

Allika...those follies sound great! hope your cycle ends with a beautiful bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->