Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks so much everyone... now to call the drs.. since I have had 2 mcs.. get bloods done

Lilrojo I am so so so excited for you! Does DH know?!!! Are you going to call your doc for bloods?! Sorry for the 100 questions but one more, can I make it official on this threat as our first bfp for April!?!?! :yipee: :yipee:

Lol yeah dh knows.. he never sees lines on my tests cuz they have all been negative so I made him look this am.. :) calling the drs today to do blood hopefully tom and Friday.. I also start progesterone right away..

yes you may :) what is meant to be will be :)

I'm so excited for you. :)

How many cycles have u been on clomid? When did you BD?

Breaking-this is the second cycle on clomid.. did 100 mgs 3-7.. 5th cycle ttc

here is my chart..

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats lilirojo :happydance:

I have been taking my belly pic every week but no real change yet, will post when I see something which Ithink will be really soon :)

Gratefull I would definitely do the tour, are you taking a childbirth class? Around here I think both go together.

Hey ladies! Just had my in office hysteroscopy yesterday and all was normal. It doesn't hurt and I didn't watch the screen but dr took a lot of pics for DH. The only part that hurt was from the meds they give you to dialate your cervix. Ouch. It felt like cramps.

Received the enormous amount of meds for IVF. Holy cow! I think I start stimming on Monday! And then egg retreival likely 9-12 days after that. Craziness!

TypeA There you are! :) Are you excited?!?! I'm so glad to be able to hear all about this process. I've never known anyone that has done IVF so it's a first for me!

Good luck typeA :) IVF is so intimidating to me.. cant wait to hear about the process though :)

waiting on a callback from the nurse to schedule bloods

Goodluck Type A.. it all sounds so exciting :)

I feel cramps on my right side...but not uterine cramps...its weird. anyone have this after iui?

Hi ladies. Congrats on that BFP.
Just dropping in to say hello and I love you all. Yesterday I came down with something. Woke up with a sore throat, took a nap, then woke up with major body aches, headache, super sore throat, and a fever of 101. I feel awful. I've been taking lots of supplements and tylenol to try and get better. Meanwhile, I'm on quarantine in the bedroom and I miss Draven so much, but I don't want him to catch this.
SIL left this morning and MIL leaves tonight. Having the extra hands is great especially while I'm sick but I'm ready for it to be just me OH and Draven again.
I'll try and check back again today. Back to bed!

:( Jenna :hugs: get some rest!!!!

I know what you mean about missing Draven. Although my DS is much older, I can't stand it when I can't kiss on him if I'm sick. I'm sure he doesn't mind becuase I'm quickly becoming "uncool" to him LOL :haha:

Lil rojo, this is wonderful news! Congratulations! :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

Hi typea! I can't wait to go through this process with you. It is all new to me do I'm very excited for you!

Jenna- I hope you feel better and kick this bug out of your system real soon :(

Hopin- I'm embarrassed to even say this but my appointment has been moved yet again to Monday the 8th. This is ridiculous lol for whatever reason I can't get into the office; something always happens. This time OH's great grandmother passed and her showing is tomorrow so we had to change it. We'll get there someday!:haha:

OH and what should I put for you on the first page?!

For me? "scared to death of the egg retreival"....lol! No I think I will have the egg retreival in about 2-3 weeks. And the transfer 5 days after. Good thing about IVF is you only have to wait 9 days to test!! I would seriously just put "IVF in April"

Goodluck Type A.. it all sounds so exciting :)

I feel cramps on my right side...but not uterine cramps...its weird. anyone have this after iui?

Yep. I had them after all 3 IUIs. It typically was from the side where most of the mature follicles were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->