Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

thank you ladies..

Jenna hope you feel better very soon

Typea- glad the hsg wasn't bad .... I had the same cramping but over all was tolerable :)

Jenna- I hope you feel better. DH has been sick too which is why I have been m.i.a . he has been sick since Friday & it seems to only be getting worse but he refuses to go to the doctor.

AFM: things are going okay... I am enjoying my time off but boy am I bored. There is only so much I can do at home lol. I go back next Wednesday so I'm actually pretty excited to get back to work. However... I'm going to miss sleeping so much. I have been going to bed about 10 & waking up around noon lol. Of course in between I'm caring for DH & helping with the kids in the morning. Nothing new is really going on just yet...all the fun begins in 2 weeks when AF is due. I have to admit I am getting so nervous & scared & then I keep questioning myself. Ughhh I hate this devil/ angel thing going on with me :haha:

Lei I totally understand why you'd be scared, and questioning - it's a new experience!! But any time you are feeling that way, just go back to your journals and read the moments where you're so happy you're doing this - because it helps others AND it helps you!! You can do your IUI or IVF after this.
Which part is making you feel uneasy? :hugs: We are here for you!!

Thanks Hopin! I try to remind myself but the whole process is nerve wrecking. I'm afraid if I miss an appointment... Or what if I can't leave work for a lab draw. I just don't want to mess anything up & let the couple down. I guess you could say that's my biggest fear because I know how much they want a baby... What if I can't deliver? Ahhhhh lol. Me being at home just makes me think more.

How are you hun! I'm trying to catch up on things as this threads been busy :hugs:

Ohh sister! You will deliver! They will give you so many meds you will deliver! I wouldn't worry about that! Just started some new vitamins that are supposed to help the follicular fluid. We shall see if they help.

I had an HSG a few months ago but this was something they called an Hscope where they dialate your cervix and stick a camera into your uterus, fill it with saline and make everything looks okay. It was an interesting sensation but pretty painless. I think it is typically done at the same time as a laparoscopy but I wasn't put out or anything.

Oh I'm sure. If I was home all day I would be poas about every 5 minutes, temping 4 times a day and charting every single feeling I have LOL So I know what you mean. Don't put so much pressure on yourself though. You will do GREAT at this, I just know it!!!! :hugs: And then it will FINALLY be your time....at that point it will be 2 years that you've been TTC it's about time for it to be YOUR time!!! :flower:

I'm doing great :) And yes this thread has been busier lately :haha: I like it though gives me something to obsess over sine I'm trying not to obsess over my cycle ;)

Bloods tomorrow at 2pm :) and again on Friday..

Ladies...i am ONLY 1 dpo

I don't think I'm going to las this tww...ahhhhhh

Lilrojo Yayayay!!!! :) I'm putting your due date as 12/15 for now (swiped that from your journal) but let me know if/when that changes :D

Breaking :haha: :rofl: You do have quite a ways to go. Are you all stocked up with hpts?! Or are you waiting for betas?

Lol Breaking I didn't last long either.. fxed for you..

Hopin... i have no hpts. If I have them at home I will use them.

I do have a beta but I like to take an hpt before so I know what to expect.

I will hold off on buying hpts until next week.

I know I have a long way to go :haha:

first was 6dpo-negative
second was 8dpo-positive but faint
today 9dpo-frer positive :)

Typea I guess my nerves are getting the best of me.
Ohhh okay, I've never heard of that before but would have been nice to know about before I had my laperoscopy :)

Hopin- oh I have been obsessing lol & I just entered my fertile period! Its hard not to jump DHs bones when I have nothing better to do :rofl:

I can't believe it will be 2 years already... Scary lol

How long will it take for the Trigger to leave my system? Or better question, when should I start testing?

Thought I would share.. :) no better confirmation :happydance: well besides the drs lol

Attachments

• Digi confirmation April 2nd.jpg
    Digi confirmation April 2nd.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Breaking.. I didn't know if it would show with me only being 9dpo but I thought I would give it a try.. and lo and behold pregnant!

Lilrojo: isn’t it so exciting to see that Pregnant!! Congrats and keep us posted on your beta tests this week

Jenna: sounds like we are both home sick with the same thing….I just went to CVS for some Tylenol and got a fruit smoothie to help with the sore throat but the sugar is irrating it….can’t win hehe

Breaking Dawn: I was pretty crampy after some of the IUI’s, more so with the ones where I did the clomid and ovulated more follicles than I was on my own. I found that a session of acupuncture right after the IUI worked wonders on the ovulation pain –was gone within the hour and never came back!

Allika: I had my first trigger shot this month and thought I wouldn’t be able to test at home…so I got dollar tests and tested out the trigger shot, which was gone around 6-7 days after the shot. I think you should be able to test around DPO8 (10days after shot) and be okay. Keeping my FX for you, this sounds like it could be your cycle being more fertile after the MC.

Lei: I am excited to read up on your journal and understand the adventures you and your DH are going through….what a wonderful thing you are doing and excited it helps get you guys closer to your LO.

Grateful: I’m glad someone asked about the hospital tour….so many things we learn about on here, something I never would have thought about and I work in a hospital. I love you thoughts on not wanting to miss a thing!

TypeA: Glad to hear the hysteroscopy wasn’t bad for you! I was scared when he described the process as going up through the cervix with a catheter the size of a pen…but the meds covered all the pain for me and I loved watching it all on the screen ☺. Sharing about the IVF process will be a first for me too! So exciting

AFM: With all the fluids I was drinking last night with my fever I was up every 2 hours having to use the bathroom so my FMU sample was based on maybe 4hrs of sleep at best….and it was a BPN on both tests. I went out and got a FRER and that came back BFN also on a 4hr urine sample. I can kinda make out slight (even barely there if possible) lines on the CVS brand of the FR but I’ve heard such bad things about Blue line tests. I will just sit back and relax the rest of today, my fever was 99.1 last time I checked, and will hope I can sleep better tonight and get some results tomorrow on DPO11

I just took pics from the blue line tests to show you guys…one from DPO9 and one from DPO10, but both on about 3-4hrs of held urine. I hate evap lines ☹

Attachments

• IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2988.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe