Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin I don't start the BC until my next cycle starts. So for now we are just hanging out. I barely went this morning to have my labs & sweet Jesus they took 10 tubes from me.

Good morning Ladies!!!

AJD...i LOVE your story. I am so much more prouder to be a women when I hear stories like yours. It I strong women like you that inspire me to be strong. :)

Jenna -. I'm so glad hear you are feeling better then yesterday! Be for you it you'll b back to 100%.
Oh and I love the Ellen idea... hehehe

Lei...you are so giving to go thru this journey and share this gift with someone.

Allika... i am 100% with you on that... all the cycles with great follies and sperm counts but no success. I'm right next to you this tww at 2 dpo today.r

Rojo...goodluck at your appt!

Hopin...I'm glad to heat that the bleeding is almost over...i felt like it was part of healing and helps move forward.

AFM... I'm 2 dpo today. That means I'm ONE day closer :haha: trying to keep busy!

I had slight ache in my back yesterday just to the right side...the same side I had the ovary/uterus pain.

Thanks so much ladies for the support.. means a lot to be able to join a thread that has been going for a time and be so welcomed in :)

Bloods are at 2pm so got a while to go

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been slacking off. I've been trying to get back into the work groove since we had an awesome trip this past weekend. Totally harder than I expected it lol.
Hello to the new ladies!! It's fantastic to have more ladies to chat with!
AJD- I agree with everyone, your story is awesome! I have a few single mom friends and I just love the strength that you all possess!
Hopin- your son's party sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Kudos to you!
TypeA- I'm excited to hear about your ivf journey. It'll give me a little insight into what I may have to do in the future. Good luck!!
AFM- I made the decision to cancel my doctor appt, I think it'll be emotionally safer for me this route. Since we're supposed to be taking a break going to the appt would just make me want to start meds and such all over again. With going back to school it definitely wouldn't be a good thing for me to take my mind off TTC right now. I'll still cheer all you awesome ladies on through the many journeys!
Sorry for those I didn't get to leave personals for, lunch break got shortened :) good luck to all and fingers crossed!

So I just took my DPO11 FMU tests and all three tests came back BFN. I'm not feeling very hopeful about this cycle any more. And I never did see any spotting this time around like I did for the others.

Apparently my RE had only put me down for two medicated responses, I think he just wanted to see how I would respond to it. Well, the NP couldn't do another round without his approval and now I have an apt to see him around what I estimate to be CD14. This means I might be out this coming month. I'm going to email him and see if he will let me move to Femara next week. I really don't want to wait out another month. I think I have also decided that I don't want to do two IUI's anymore if I can trigger and know when O will happen....those little spermies are $$$ each try. Wish me luck that he let's me have more medicated cycles :)

Off to work, finally feeling better and my fever is gone!!

Brrakingdawn- thank you! It was time to give myself a break so someone else could have their time. My time will come ..just may be a bit delayed.

Lilrojo Please update us when you have your numbers!! :flower:

anmlz I understand your decision to cancel <3 Glad you are sticking around!

ajd Glad you are feeling better, and I'm still keeping my FX'd for you!!! You're not out until the :witch: shows up!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Just popped back onto the forum & was so happy to see 1 BFP already for the April testers! Congrats!! :happydance: :dance:

I was able to see & hear my little nugget's heartbeat this morning; I was so thrilled!! I am just over 6 weeks along now.

My hCG is up to 12,629, & I get to stop the yucky progesterone supplements, too.

I have lost 10 POUNDS of weight from all that fluid I was retaining... the cysts are still there & rather painful, but the doctor said they should subside by 20 weeks. Just stepping on that scale & seeing such a drop in weight was a huge relief for me in so many ways... all that fluid retention was not only uncomfortable, but it also was something I was rather self-conscious about.

I really hope everyone is off to a nice start to the month; looks like I have a lot of back-log reading to go through!

xo!

Mum...aww that sound sound exciting. and any loss in weight is in plus.. so thumbs up to that!

AFM...
I'm taking progesterone supp, so of course I've got the lively discharge. I just went pee and when I wiped the was the prog discharge - white- as well as what looked like EWCM.

Isn't it a bit late for EWCM? At 2dpo.

You can get egg while all throughout your cycle.. I haven't had normal creamy pregnancy discharge lol..

Waiting on my numbers from the drs.. hope to know by 5 when the clinic closes..

Finally dh went to the drs & he has tonsillitis.. They took him out work again & told him he's highly contagious. He has to start antibiotics today.

oh no Lei! Isn't it typical of some men to leave things so long? Last time mine was sick he refused to go to the doctor until he finally ended up with bronchitis!

Mums I'm glad things are going well for you.

I think I've been being bad and just reading and not posting for a few days so I'm sure there's tons to comment on but I can't remember...I blame the baby brain :haha:

well no results today.. hopefully first thing tomorrow :)

Bummer Rojo, hate waiting on other people for results!

My RE emailed backed and okayed me to start Femara on the next cycle if needed... no waiting out the month and no worrying about having to see him in two weeks for nothing...

Now... keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a late BFP any day!!!

Luna it sure is...he figured it would go away until he started losing his voice.

I totally know what you mean. With me being out of work I can only get on through my phone & as busy as this thread has been its so hard to keep up. I try & skim through & talk when I remember it by the time I get to the end I forget who said what hahaha! Whoops!

I do wish everyone the best of luck & Fxed for your bfp's. Once I get back to work next week I will be more on top of things ;)

Jenna- how are you feeling hun?

Rojo..interesting about the ewcm....I didn't know that!

Lei...hubby's are funny...can't live with them can't live without them :haha:

Hi Luna :flower:

Ajd... Fx for a BFP!!!

Luna I am so interested in your story of twins on clomid.. lol since I too took my second round and got an early bfp.. wondering myself if its a possibility :)

Well it was my first round 50mg but I didn't test early so I don't know when it would have been positive.

My pic is my 15 dpo tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"