Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies, trying to catch up on everyone. I have missed you all! With my daycare going strong it is very hard to find time to baby bump :haha:
I'm just spending every evening listening to the beautiful sound of my little ones heart beat until my next appointment; exhausted as ever but loving every moment of it!

@Ldizzy: there are different theories on this matter. On the countdown to pregnancy website is a TI calculator that shows you when you should BD according to various theories. It's pretty interesting

Are you basing ovulation off of OPKs or just guessing? Because you're supposed to BD before and day of ovulation. Best 2 days are the day before and day of. But if you're using OPKs its not detecting "ovulation" but rather the surge that causes ovulation. So a positive OPK indicates your spike in hormones and tells you that your egg will release in the next day or 2. I hope I made sense lol!

I agree...I have also heard however that even BD's the day AFTER still counts as well....because the eggs live 24-48 hours after ovulation.

They say do an extra one the day after just to be sure, but from what I understand the best day OS the day before so the spermies are waiting to catch the egg as soon as it comes out (since the sperm lives a few days). What I read once compared it to women. We don't like to be kept waiting, and neither do our eggs lol!

lol that's great theory.. :)

Not sure when is the best but i always did the day before, day of, and day after :)

Yes same here rojo.

We always do day of O, the day before and after, + one more just for fun...lol

Even with the iui we did BD the day after and 2 days before.

Jenna - lmao!!! We were being so goofy last night! I'm telling you I barely touch him & he gets like that! Lmao!!! Ahhhh I wish I could post it on here but I have no clue how to do it from my cell lmao.

The whole bd sessions have been so much better & neither one of us feel pressures which is great :)

Do any of your DHs smoke? Mine does and it drives me crazy. I don't know what else to say or do to convince him to quit!

His sperm count and quality were good, so he is not the issue when it comes to TTC but sometimes I think that's so unfair. Here I am, not smoking and drinking and healthier than he is yet I am the one unable to conceive! I know I should be happy his sperm is good and at least we have that end covered but sometimes I can't help but getting frustrated!

I will be taking a few days to myself to deal.... got my last BFNs today on DPO14. I stopped the progesterone supps and will set up an apt for another US to check for cysts again.

I really thought it was going to work this time... and that was three IUI's in a row with no results so my odds just keep going down from here on.

There are days when I feel like throwing in the towel....

Sorry for being such a downer these past few days... it's always so hard to keep getting BFNs

At least I get to have wine tonight at dinner....

Ajd...this is a difficult journey. And to do it on our own is that much tougher. Sorry for the bfns ...hope you will be ready to try again )

So sorry ajd! BFNs suck! I think you will be very pleased with Femara though and wish you the very best for your next cycle!

Sorry ajd... hope femara does the trick :)

So I had a tiny bit of spotting tonight hoping its just the suppositories..

Are you basing ovulation off of OPKs or just guessing? Because you're supposed to BD before and day of ovulation. Best 2 days are the day before and day of. But if you're using OPKs its not detecting "ovulation" but rather the surge that causes ovulation. So a positive OPK indicates your spike in hormones and tells you that your egg will release in the next day or 2. I hope I made sense lol!

Jenna thank you so much! I was hoping that was the case! I am using OPK's!! You just made my night?

Do any of your DHs smoke? Mine does and it drives me crazy. I don't know what else to say or do to convince him to quit!

His sperm count and quality were good, so he is not the issue when it comes to TTC but sometimes I think that's so unfair. Here I am, not smoking and drinking and healthier than he is yet I am the one unable to conceive! I know I should be happy his sperm is good and at least we have that end covered but sometimes I can't help but getting frustrated!

My DH used to smoke. He recently changed to an electronic vapor thingy (lol) I'm really glad too cause little by little he can reduce the nicotine in it. And it smells good, kind of reminds me of hookah. :) I don't know what convinced him to stop but he did.

Ajd - So sorry to hear :hugs: I know it is just deflating to see that. Please try to remember that things happen when they are "meant" to no matter what we do. I believe it is meant for you...so just keep trying on your side and it will happen at just the right time. :hugs:

Allika - Yes! I used to smoke (yuck) and quit about a year ago. When I quit...DH started up. I was so mad! It stinks so bad to me now....hope he will quit soon for the baby.

Just poased to see how much of the trigger is still left. Answer: None :) test was negative! So I will be starting to poas on 10 DPO :)

Allika...goodluck with testing

I'm 6dpo ...also tempted to start testing at 10dpo!

LDizzy I'm glad I was able to help!!! :)

Allika: WOOOO! Can't wait till you start your poas marathon ;)

Nothing new happening here. Just taking it easy until I start work on Wednesday. My cold has turned in to having absolutely NO voice for the last 3 days. It's starting to come back today which is good. I don't feel very sick, just don't have a voice lol.

Love you girls! :hugs:

Decided to take advantage of all these hormones I have flowing through me and enjoy myself some.... so my ex-BF is coming over tomorrow night to release some of the stress and release some endorphins!!! Let's just hope the witch stays away for one more day!!

I shared something with some good friends over dinner last night that has been bothering me for the last 7mons and it felt so good to finally let it out.... may help me make peace with it now... a comment someone had made about miscarriages once that just really hurt me.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great Jenna :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->