Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies! Can i join? We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

Sure thing welcome! Excited for this month for you! Now that the dosage issue is solved you will be getting your BFP quickly!

Good morning ladies!! :hugs:

Momof1 I would be listening to the beautiful sound of my little ones heartbeat too if I were you!!! Do you have your appointment today?!

Allika I used to smoke, I quit on Feb 15th 2012 - the same month we started TTC! I smoked for 12 years and I can tell you this... NOTHING you say or do will make him stop. He will have to want to do it on his own! My DH couldn't STAND the fact that I smoked but no matter how much he complained I did it anyway until I was ready to quit. Now I couldn't imagine smoking!!!
If he ever does talk about quitting one of the things that really motivated me (besides how bad it is for you) was the money. So each month we withdrawal $120 (a rough estimate of what I used to spend/month on smoking) and put it in a mason jar. Then, each year, that's our spending money on vacation! So each year it provides us with about $1500 to spend. When I'm spending that cash it's crazy to me that I use to literally light it on fire!
I know what you mean though. It's very frustrating to see people able to not be healthy and not have to think about how that will effect TTC. Its one of those moment I want to stomp my feet and say NO FAIR! :) :flower:
SO glad your trigger tested out!! Woot woot!

ajd :hugs: :flower: :hugs: :flower: I'm so sorry for your bfn's :( I know that's not easy. :cry: On a lighter note, I hope you were able to get it on with the ex to enjoy yourself for a little while and not think of anything else! :holly: !!!
I'm just so sorry you IUIs have not done the trick up to this point. Hang in there, hun.
Do you mind me asking what it was you heard someone say about miscarriages???

lilrojo Did the spotting stop? I'm sure it's completely fine! Hope you are feeling ok!

Grateful It sounds like we quit smoking at the same time!! Yay! :yipee: I can't believe your DH started when you quit!! I could not imagine that!

Breaking How are you feeling?! Halfway through the tww!! :yipee:

Dani Welcome :flower: Hope your u/s goes well!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I sure did. It was DS birthday and it was fantastic!! What a wonderful weekend, I am so blessed, and grateful for everyone in my life. INCLUDING YOU LADIES!!! :hugs: <3

Hopin - How funny, I quit on Jan. 8, 2012! LOL I smoked for 15 years. So glad I quit and I also cannot imagine smoking now. The money (along with health) was also a big motivator for me. I also didn't want to try to quit smoking if I got pregnant all the sudden because it would have been VERY hard for me to quit cold turkey.

Glad you had a great weekend with DH's birthday party!! I assume he was a very HAPPY birthday boy?!?!

Grateful He was so happy, it was such a great party, all around success!! He and his friends has so much fun.
The only time I quit smoking before now was when I was pregnant with DS. I found out I was pregnant and quit immediately - and it was hard. I started back up immediately after I had him though, like an idiot. Wish I never would have started again!
This time is different because I did it for ME. I also did it for DS and DH of course but mostly for myself and my health.

Me and my husband had a heartfelt talk and I told him how it made me feel to give myself shots to increase my fertility while he is outside smoking, decreasing his.

He understood and as of saturday is on Nicotine patches. I am sooooo proud. I know its very hard for him because he loves smoking.

Hopefully by the end of the week we will be pregnant. He made a promise to himself to not smoke when his wife is pregnant so once that time comes around we should be good. He quit back in December but then in January he started again.

So proud of him!!!!!

Well my ultrasound went horrible... The doctor said I have 5 eggs only two which might become of size and my uterine lining is to thin. So now we didn't get the trigger shot not can we do the iui tomorrow. We go back in for an ultrasound Thursday. Which I always ovulate on cd 12 or 13. So it will be to late. So fed up with this doctor. Gutted and crying today. Losing hope that anything will go right.

Thanks hopin...

hasn't completely stopped.. but this am was more brown on the pad so im hopeful cant lose the pma now.. :)

How thin was your lining? Ask your doctor for Femara in case this cycle turns out to be a bust.

Clomid is known for thining the lining...you will have more luck with Femara.

Allika That's fantastic news!!!! Woohoo! Be sure to encourage him constantly, and tell him how proud you are. Have you ever smoked? My DH never has, but somehow still remained SO supportive and it was as if he knew just how difficult it is to quit. Great motivation! Congrats to him!

lilrojo You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! Also, there are TONS of women who spot regularly throughout their entire pregnancy!! Let us know what the doc says, I read in your journal that you called to inform them. :flower:

Dani Sorry to hear your u/s didn't go very well :( :flower: I agree with Allika, you should look into Femara if this cycle doesn't work out for you.

How thin was your lining? Ask your doctor for Femara in case this cycle turns out to be a bust.

Clomid is known for thining the lining...you will have more luck with Femara.

She said it was like a 5 and needed to be at an 8. I will look into it and ask her.

Danni. I had thin lining issue on clomid as well. My dr gave me estrace pills... tiny pill taken vaginally. really helped lining increased very well! I have now switxhed to femera as it doesn't cause this issue.

Allika - so proud of your DH and of you for being so honest and open with him.

Hopin... sounds like party for DS was a hit. :dance: How is your cycle... bleeding gone?

Rojo and Grateful...hi ladies...happy monday :flower:

AFM...yes I made it to 7 dpo today...halfway thru the tww...woo woo. :dance:

I have had some symptoms this cycle ive never had before so either it is due to 1st time iui + progesterone...or I will have some great news at the end of this tww.

Breaking I'm keeping my FX'd, but today is day 1 with no bleeding so far! I'm excited bc I'm ready to get my groove on with DH! :sex::bunny:

aww hopin happy the bleeding has finally stopped.. :hugs:

Breaking When are you going to start testing?! I'm a poas-aholic soooo I'm eager :)

Danni - Sorry for your bad time at the doctor today. I agree with the other ladies that you might want to try Femara. Hang in there...we know its hard. :hugs:

Allika - Yeay!!!!! :happydance: Happy to hear that! Make sure to tell him how good he smells too!!!! :winkwink:

Hopin - Very happy to hear that the bleeding has stopped :hugs:

Breaking - FX'd for you this cycle - hope this is YOUR month. :thumbup:

Hopin...im so glad bleeding is over...now go have fun with DH.

Grateful...i hope so too :flower:

So poas yesterday :haha: :rofl:

But it's only bc I just bought dollar store hpts...ive never done that before then when I was looking at it at home I saw it was the cassette type. So I said to DH in going to test out thus new hpt.

But serious poas I'm going to wait until thurs/fri. But I think I will be tempted by wed.

I have really new symptoms since 5dpo...and today my back is aching..and i feel lethargic.

Breaking Those symptoms sound really promising!! I wish you were temping :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->