Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I know someone said that to me in a different thread too. Lol.

Here are my symptoms...ive been wanting to keep track of them anyhow bc if it's a bfn I will compare them next cycle.

5 dpo...stood up from lying on couch and felt so light headed thought I was going to faint. After that episode had throbbing in uterus.
6dpo... pinching and throbbing off and on all day. DH tells me he dreamt I told him we had a bfp and showed him the stick. That night couldn't sleep, tossing all night.
7 dpo...in bed this morning obvious pinching on left side uterus. Felt very hot, like I was overdressed and needed to cool down. Feel lethargic..no energy. Have a back ache, lower back.

Going to copy this into my fertility app.

The pinching sensations and feeling hot are definitely good signs!!!! :happydance:

Thanks hopin.

It's so hard to not get your hopes up

But I have to remember our bodies do weird things and we are over sensitive during tww. SO these could all be nothing.

Fx!

its always so tough to recognize symptoms in the 2 ww. We are so sensitive to every little symptom...I could list a few things I had in the last days, but I think its still way too early and probably just normal.

Last time, I had symptoms around 10 DPO and then a BFP around 12 DPO.

Allika... you're exactly right.

Last time I didn't even pay attention so I can't even compare.

Morning ladies! :flower:

momof1 Did you have your appointment yesterday?

All of our pregnant ladies How are you feeling?!

Breaking, Allika, LDizzy How's the TWW treating you??

Jenna How's baby Draven? Hear anything about the job yet?

Lei How are you hun? Are you back at work yet?

Everyone else --- Update us on how you're doing!!

I'm doing fantastic, DH and I got our groove on last night and it was nice to feel normal again! I'm going to surprise him and put some lingerie on after DS goes to bed tonight so we can have some adult time and it be about ONLY that, and not making a baby. I'm excited! :bunny:

Ughhhhh everyone is in their 2WW right now!! I'm dyyyying to see someone's pee stick! :haha: And I have no charts to stalk!! Grrrr!! :mad: Somebody feed my addiction! Lol!

Woke up at 4AM today. Trying to prepare for starting training tomorrow and having to wake up at 2AM every day! Bahhhh, I'm so not a morning person, ESPECIALLY a 2AM morning person... I should hear from the other place tomorrow, hopefully it's good news.

6 long grueling days until our first tester.... Anyone gonna give in and test sooner???

Jenna I'm that SAME WAY...I wish someone was TEMPING so I could stalk stalk stalk!

Hopin: Great minds think alike, we posted at the same time :haha: Draven is wonderful, 3 months as of today already! Ahh! And the jobby job said they'll call tomorrow and let me know if I'll be coming in for a SECOND interview or not. I hate the 2 interview places :dohh: Ooooh sexy lingere! I love dressing up! I put on a cute outfit for OH on his birthday and it's been a long time since I've done that (lingere + giant pregnant belly don't mix)

Hopin- I go back to work tomorrow & I'm so happy to be going back. Gives me a chance to get away from home & focus my mind on something else.

I went for my fu appt. Yesterday & the doctor said my knee still looks bad & broken so I have to do another month on crutches & light duty. Not diggin that at all :(

Lei Bummer about your knee!! My goodness, that's awful!! How long has it been already??

A month.... Now I have another month on this.. I really want to stat working out again to releive some stress. I have been losing weight but that's from stress & being unable to eat at all.

I have to say I have a Love-Hate relationship with FRER. They are soooo sensitive, grr.

Having said that, I caved and poased today. BFP. BUT.....when i tested 2 days ago to see if my trigger was gone I used a cheapie and it was negative. I should have used the FRER then too. + 7 DPO is way to early, so ignoring this one....as it is most likely from the trigger....I am today 8 days past trigger....

Hopin...what a great idea...have some fun with DH :sex:

Jenna...sorry can't help your chart addiction. but I will be poas soon...definitely by thurs!

Allika...Fx that test is the start of your bfp!!

AFM... im 8 dpo today. I want to wait until thurs to test but I've got the itch today!!!

Do it, Breaking! I am itching with you!!!! lilrojo had hers at 9DPO!

Lei I'm sorry hun, are you unable to eat becuase you're stressed? :( :hugs:

Allika I hope it's a bfp starting!!! I understand what you mean about FRER though. I would suggest using the same tests that you're using to test out the trigger to make sure it's consistent. Or just try to hold off a few days on testing. What a pain, I know, it's TORTURE!!!

Breaking I'm with Allika, do it! :test: :test: :test:!!! HAHA We are SUCH bad influences....

we should write a warning on the first page that we are very "test -proactive" here

I think I'm going to break tonight and test

I should change my name to Breaking Dusk :haha: :rofl:

I have dollar store test at home and DH is out tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->