Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies....I had rough morning today, two more BFNs on DPO12 and today it really hit me that I think I am out. So instead of staying sad all day...I went to the library and took out Miracle of Life to watch tonight!! It has been since the 8th grade since I watched it and thought it would be amazing to watch it now while TTC. So today I am nesting/spring cleaning as I am preparing for a move in two months but tonight is Baby Making time hehe

Also....my friends and I have been planning a baby shower for the last 2mons for our friend and I helped her with her bedding….now I am surfing the sites checking out rooms for a little girl or little boy....or both! My favorites so far:

Girl: *CoCalo Baby Daniella*, CoCalo Baby Sugar Plum

Boy: CoCaLo BabyTurtle Reef, *Lambs & Ivy Giggles*

Twins (B&G): CoCaLo Baby Brooklyn, Giggles (boy) Mixed with CoCalo Janaca (girl)

Thoughts!! Allika this might give you something fun to do today! Luna, would love to see what you pick out for twins!!

Hopin -- sorry your DS is sick today, hoping for a speedy recovery and a blast at the Bday party. What a great mommy he has to do all of that for him, can't wait to see a pic from the party!!

Hi loves!!! Sorry ive been mia. Just trying to deal with this latest delay. I know Junes right around the corner, but still...ugh.

Work has been crazy..so i havent been able to comment much. I have to use my phone when i get on here and its mildly annoying..bahaha!
Thinking about and praying for you all!
xoxo
Angie

Luna my first us was the 25th but i had to change it to the 23rd.. so 19 days :)

Oh i see lol i though you meant six lol.. time will tell..

Hoping-put me down for us on the 23rd of april :)

Milking the mommy cow before I get ready for my interview thought I'd say good morning to all my beautiful BNB ladies!
Lei: I watched your video on FB and figured you probably wouldn't want me to post this on there so I'm doing it here lol. NO WONDER you two get giggly while BDing! Look at how ticklish that guy is! And not to help you provoking it lol! You guys are silly :) I hope you're enjoying your break from TTC its probably a nice breath of fresh air for the two of you. Same goes to you too Hopin.

This cow has been emptied TIME TO GET READY! I'm so excited I hope I get the job :) Buuut if I don't, no big deal, because the other place called me yesterday and offered me the position!! So I have that as a back up anywayyyysss :happydance:

Allika/Breaking How's the TWW going? Besdies slow, obviously. That's just how it goes! LDizzy is in the TWW with you, just being quiet :)

Jenna GL today hun!! I'm sure you'll do great and either way you have a job so that's exciting!!!! What did you tell the other place? Are you feeling better?

lilrojo How are you feeling, any symptoms yet?

How are all of our other pregnant momma's feeling?!!?

I HAD NO IDEA THAT KATE FROM JON & KATE PLUS 8 HAD ONLY AN IUI!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!??!!??!!?

^^^ Oops, I accidentally posted that early... I wasn't done rambling yet :haha:

Lei Of COURSE you are bd for fun!!! And that is AWESOME! I think sometimes the fun of it all gets taken away by the science of it all and we have to do this and let me temp and oh wait i need to insert this or lay this way, etc etc. So I'm sure it's refreshing for you to just.....DO IT! :haha:

Angie June will be here before you know it!! Thinking of you!!! :hugs: And I know what you mean about being on your phone. SO annoying!

Grateful How's it going? :flower:

AFM, I'm still bleeding UGH, so that's not cool, but everything else is great!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Anyone have big plans this weekend?

Hello ladies

Well I am glad it's Friday :dance:

How are all the TWW ladies doing? I'm 4dpo...woohooo...lol

Hopin...i hope you AF ends soon...:hugs:

Happy Friday!!!

I don't know about everyone else...but I am SO glad to see the weekend here. Long and busy week!

Ajd - You hang in there girl! Good things coming your way :flower:

Lilrojo - Excited for your upcoming u/s! Not TOO long!

Lei - Yeay :happydance: to BD'ing for fun! Way better than NOT for fun....??! (hee hee!) Hope your enjoying your nice break :thumbup:

Hopin - Sorry your still bleeding, but I'm sure its almost done. :flower: Are you serious that Kate only had an IUI?!?! No meds either?! No way!

Jenna - Congrats on getting the job offer!!!! :happydance: Hope your interview today goes great as well...what is meant to be will be for you!

2ww ladies - Hang in there...! We should have at least 2 more BFP's coming yet this month!!!!

AFM: Nothing much new over here - still feeling pretty well besides an annoying back ache when I sit. I can't believe there is only 4 more months...so much to do before then! :wacko:

She had meds and an IUI. No idea which meds though!

Wow...on one if the other IUI threads...one of the girls noticed that the 2 recent bfps..were back to back IUIs.

I'm soooo hoping there is something to that...hehehe

I showed up wayyyyy too early for my interview so I'm in the car waiting. I wasn't sure how traffic would be so I gave myself extra EXTRA time.
I'm feeling pretty good just a little sneezing and coughing no big deal. I told the other place yes, I don't start until Wednesday (but I go in Tuesday to fill out papers). If I get an offer here I'll just tell the other place "Sorry, but bye bye." I won't be using them on my resume anyway so I don't really have to be formal about it.

I didn't know Kate only had IUI either, WHAT?! How do you release SIX eggs at once?! Let alone have them all get fertilized with just IUI? Are we sure about that?? I'm SHOCKED.

Hey everyone.. hope your all well :)

Jenna good luck with the interview

Hopin hmm symptoms... im tired, boobs hurt off and on not constant though, hungrier esp in the mornings.. peeing a bit more not a ton yet though lol.. that's about all.. :)

Breaking yay for 4dpo.. getting closer :)

No big plans for me.. going out for lunch on sunday... and homework..

Jenny...good luck at your interview!! Go get 'em.

Six babies from an iui? Wow.

And here I am praying that one of DHs swimmers got to one of my 3 follies! :p

No I don't think she had six eggs I think some split

A quick google search showed me that she did IUI with Clomid, and had 5 eggs. Apparently she was told not to BD bc she was over stimulated.
But who knows how reliable that is.... apparently she won't talk publicly about her treatment.

I just read an article about an IUI with 2 follicles that resulted in sixtuplets. The article also talked about selective reduction. Such a terrifying thought!

Here you are trying to conceive a child and going through all these treatments and then you are being asked to reduce and actually "kill" some embryos for the sake of others.

I hope none of us will ever be in the situation to make these decisions.

Wow, crazy stories! I wonder what the octo-mom's treatment was. IVF I think, right? I couldn't imagine having to make a decision like that. I honestly don't know what I would do... Having that many babies would be an AWFUL pregnancy, not to mention life threatening I'm sure. Then life after would just be insane. But then again, I don't know if I'd be able to handle the emotional baggage of selective reduction... That's a tough one!

My interview went great. I wont know until Wednesday though, GRRRR!!! I want to know nowww. Wednesday is also my first official day of training at the part time job!

I think I O'ed on Easter but I'm not quite sure, cause sometimes I am a poas-aholic and might have done it twice the next day. I had two different tests with the same two lines. :/ (probably tmi sorry!!) quick question are you supposed to bd the day of ovulation or the day of and after? Cause I know we missed like 3 days before and day of, but we more than made up for it the following days. Lol. Now I'm nervous that we missed our window. Grrrr.

Are you basing ovulation off of OPKs or just guessing? Because you're supposed to BD before and day of ovulation. Best 2 days are the day before and day of. But if you're using OPKs its not detecting "ovulation" but rather the surge that causes ovulation. So a positive OPK indicates your spike in hormones and tells you that your egg will release in the next day or 2. I hope I made sense lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->