Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I didn't get the specific numbers but was told everything was fine :)

mums so glad you and everything else is ok!!!! Thanks for checking in :hugs:

breaking I'm not sure, I've never understood the whole ewcm phenomenon. I just know that sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't.

lei he should've listened to you a while ago, bless his heart!!! Hope he feels better soon!!

luna :haha: I'd be milking the 'pregnancy brain' if I were you too ;)

ajd I'm glad you got the green light for the femara but I'm hoping you don't need it at all!!! :flower:

Good morning everyone else!! Today is my day with DS, and poor little man is sick :( not how I envisioned it. Bless his sweet little heart. Hope he's feeling better in time for his birthday.

Thanks luna.. im out of tests but ics so cant keep testing and no way im buying more lol.. I have spent enough money of ttc lol

Hope to hear numbers today

Levels 10dpo beta was 36.2 progesterone was 32.. no more bloods next apt is April 25th for a us.. :)

Hopin...Awww sorry to hear DS is sick...poor lil guy!

Rojo. ... yay! So exciting that your next appt is an u/s

AFM... I'm 3 dpo today...woo woo. Lol. Last night I had brief shooting pain in my boob...just one side. wondering if this is the progesterone...

I think that is a very good beta for 10 DPO especially! Congrats!

@Lei and Hopin: I hope your men get healthy soon. Being sick sucks!

AFM: No news, I guess I am 2 DPO today. I took the shot Monday aroun 5.30 pm. We BDed Sun, Mon and Tuesday night. We didnt BD yesterday as I was pretty sure O was over as I had no more stretchy CM. I hope we caught one.

Other than that I doing good :) Excited for the weekend!

Hello hello hello! I haven't had time to catch up yet, but just dropping in to update real quick.
MIL and SIL left and we are SO happy to have the place to ourselves again. Between my sister moving in for 2 months then having MIL here for 2 weeks its about time for it to just be us again. I've fully recovered from that nasty bug I had, but now today I woke up with a cold :dohh: But its not near as bad as what I had before though! On the super bright side, my interview is tomorrow for the job that I REALLY want!! So excited.

I'll catch up once I get my coffee and do my mommy things. Love you ALL! <3

Thanks ladies.. well I have to see the dietician first lol then a us.. im excited.. :)

and I hope its a good number.. dr wasn't worried so im not :)

Jenna good luck for tomorrow and feel better..

Breaking-wahoo for 3dpo your getting there..

@lilrojo: why do you need to see a dietician if I may ask?

@Jenna: you will rock it!

Allika-its just something we have to do before we can see the dr.. I think its kinda crazy as this is my 3rd baby.. but dr doesn't like not talking to the dietician first.. I suppose just so she can tell me again what I can and cant eat etc.. and to give my the chance to ask questions..

@lilrojo: How many follicles did you have? With a beta this high on 9dpo I am wondering :twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: or you just implanted really early.

those betas were for 10dpo so a day off lol.. but honestly no clue.. Im hopeful for one healthy baby as that's what i want to add to my 2 kids already but we will see on the us i guess..

Def not praying for 6 lol..

the 6 smileys are twin girls, twin boys and one of each! But then again who knows John and Kate had sixtuplets with an IUI....

Have I mentioned yet that I hate 2 ww? + since I work in Accounting, I had 3 busy days this week but now the office is dead. I am so bored at work.. I need something to keep me distracted

@Lei: are you going to BD this month? I thought you'd skip this month?

lilrojo maybe you'll be my twin buddy! When is your first ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->