Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika, mom of, hopin...

Thanks so much... today us a better day then yesterday.

Minutes before hearing my results I learned my sibling is pregnant again. So yesterday was a TOUGH day.

It means so much to have support from you ladies.

@Breaking: Hugs! We can do it next month!

It's really frustrating when perfectly good cycles result in a BFN. But we need to remind ourselves even for healthy couples it is a 20% per cycle! So if not this time it will be next or the one after!

Allika...you're right.

But I know for me... when I start with the fertility treatments its with such hope... that this will work.

Breaking...My sister is pregnant with #2 as well. xx I know how you feel.

:hugs: ladies.. I hope your next cycles are the one..

Off topic....

Pray for Boston and all those impacted by the explosion at the finish line today. I don't know what this world is coming to, but it's certainly got a lot wrong with it. :cry:

Aww hopin I agree.. terrible how the world has changed so much..

so many terrible things happening

Lei, you only spotted with O when you were taking strong doses of femara that's strange. Are they going to have you come in to look at you??

Lilrojo, are they just waiting for your US in a week to determine why you're spotting or will they see you sooner? Spotting can definitely be normal so TRY (I know its hard) not to worry.

As for my job I absolutely love it. I'll still be training for another 2 or 3 weeks so I'll be pretty busy until then sorry I haven't been around much. I try to check in and catch up a little whenever possible but its hard while in training. Once I'm done I'll only be working Saturday Sunday Monday so I'll be back :)

Jenna-they are waiting to do a viability scan.. make sure baby is in the right spot.. hb.. etc..

Jenna - I know... This afternoon I had to use a panty liner & then now its gone. I'm assuming they will want me to come in but they never called me back today. Hopefully by tomorrow I will hear something cause its getting annoying. If AF is going to come she needs to hurry up & stop playing around Lol.

I tested today four days before AF is due. BFN for me. :/ so my FS said that we are going to try a different approach this next round. I'm really debating on taking a break or pushing through and seeing what's next up. Grrrr!!!

Oh and congrats to those with the BFP's and to those of us with the BFN's, let's keep our bodies and minds healthy and positive and try again next month. (I know there is a lot more on this tread than testing and treatments. This thread is about listening, crying, laughing and bonding with each other. And I love it even though I'm pretty quiet, I do read every thing on here!)

Well ladies.... there are many things I could comment on tonight...but it is getting late and I just want to share my most recent experience.

The baby shower for my good friend I was co-planning went off great!! She was extremely happy with her shower and was a completely glowing mom-to-be. And it's a girl!!

I was proud of myself...I made it thru the whole thing without my eyes watering up once. I tried to just be the best friend I could and make it her day.

Later that night, my ex reminded me why he was my ex (shit went down and we will never speak again) and one of my other really good friends came over to drink some wine, hit the hot tub and vent out my night!

She helped co-host the party and is the reason why I am friends with the mom from the party. I shared with her the comment I shared with you ladies last week and she listened to what I had to say. But then she blew my mind wide open and my heart broke for everything I had been feeling. The mom-to-be hadn't grown up wanting and waiting for a baby and family....it actually has scared her from the beginning. Her husband wanted the family and so she stopped preventing for him but was scared of what life would mean once she became pregnant. By now she fully ready to be a mom and is in love with her sweet DD about to join us. So while I felt hurt by her words, I wasn't there for her when she was scared about what it meant....and worse she was afraid to share those fears with me because she knew how much I wanted a baby and how much it hurt me when I lost my baby.

So....I've learned to remind myself to share in every joy of every pregnancy over my own sadness because you never know the story behind the mom and dad and how the baby came to be.....the struggles and their own pain and their joy. My heart opened to a new place this week and that makes me so happy.

Ldizzy - :hugs:

Dont know if I told you before but I Just love your profile picture :)

ajd- Im glad things went okay for you at the baby shower... I think we all understand how hard that could have been but glad you held it together :)

AFM: Im not doing to well. I think I am coming down with something.. Yesterday I had the worst migraine ever & I just wanted to sleep but of course I had tons of things to get done. After dinner I started getting so nauseated & figured it was something I ate.. It eventually passed after about 2 hours & when I woke up I felt fine.. Well now its back & I want to puke all over my desk. Luckily we have tons of saltine crackers here at work so I am munching on those.

Oh ya & I had just a bit of spotting this am which was a brownish color but for the most part has stopped.

Morning ladies! Happy Tuesday!

Sorry I've been quiet lately but I promise I have been keeping up with all the updates :flower:

ajd - I'm so happy to hear the shower went well and that you were able to make it through it and be a great friend. I know it can be really hard. I also agree with you that we never know what a couple has totally went through in order to conceive a baby or where they are at sometimes.

Lei - I can imagine this is driving you nuts because it is driving ME nuts! What is going on? I'm sorry to hear you have been nauseated as well you poor thing :wacko: I hope your doctor calls you today.

Breaking & Allika & Ldizzy - (Hope I didn't forget anyone) Sorry for the BFN's :hugs: We are all rooting for you ladies and I just know we will soon be celebrating with you. Try to hang in there, its a long road for some of us, but just keep walking with the best attitude you can and you will get there!

lilrojo - I'm excited for your doctor appointment. I agree with Jenna - TRY not to worry too much. Spotting can definately be normal and IS in many pregnancies.

Hopin - Hi there!!! Anything new with you the past few days?

Jenna - I'm SO happy to hear you love your new job!! Yeay! Your schedule sounds awesome!

Hope I didn't forget anyone......

Hey ladies!!! It's been crazy around here! I thought I was coming down with a virus. Ended up in urgent care twice then thankfully went to the GI dr who happens to be my REs husband. He warned to check for ulcers and my gall bladder. Had an endoscopy last Friday (everything looked fine) and then they ruled out my gall bladder by ultrasound. So needless to say IVF has been on hold. I just went for my mock transfer yesterday and then to learn about the shots. I start my injections on Saturday. 2 vials of menopur and 150 of follistim.

Estimated date for egg retreival is may 1st.

Hope everyone is well. I'll be reading to catch up tonight.

THanks Grateful im trying my hardest not to worry..

AJD-You sound like you were a wonderful friend at the baby shower.. we all do know how hard these things can be.. :hugs:

Lei-hope you get a call back from your dr so you can know whats going on soon..

Jenna happy to hear you like your job!! those hours are awesome!

Hope everyone is well..

TYPEA- Im glad to finally hear from you! Im sorry you havent been feeling to well but glad that everything turned out to be okay!
May 1st is just around the corner!! I cant wait to hear about how the injections go. Once AF finally shows up I will start the bc then injections will begin soon after that. I will most def. be running to you with questions :blush:

Well I called my obgyn because I still havent heard anything (figured they got busy yesterday & would call first thing in the morning but nothing) The nurse said they are just waiting on the doctor to write off on the note about what she wants to do then they will call me back. I told her I needed to know soon cause if she doesnt want to see me I will be calling my regular doctor to get somthing for this nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->