Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Was wondering if any of you ladies have advice for me. Been trying for over 5 years to conceive number 1. Had first cycle of ivf with 3day egg transfer on 30th March. I had my hcg blood test on 11dp 3dt (10th April) and it came back inconclusive at 44. I was told this was a biochemical pregnancy and to go back in a week (17th April) for further blood test. Is there any hope at all? The nurse was very matter of fact and offered no encouragement. Any advice or experience would be gratefully received.

Hi PheeBee and welcome! So sorry to hear what your nurse thinks this is. I cant really say much as I am torn. On the one hand these nurses have so much experience, so if she says biochemical and offered no encouragement then she is probably right...on the other hand.....miracles happen...so who knows what it will be in a week? Hang in tight!!!

Yes iui next cycle.

But I am taking some time off from here...im taking this hard and need to take care of myself.

:hugs: breaking... so sorry to hear..

Allika I think I can see something on both.. good luck for tomorrow's testing :)

Hope everyone is well.. 9 days to scan day!! getting closer

Allika: I can see it on the invert I think! Did you test this morning???

Breaking: I'm sorry to hear your first iui didn't work out :( Take some time to yourself and we'll all be here when you get back :hugs:

I did but not much change. Getting used to the idea that this month wasn't it :(

Haven't made up my mind. Might just wait for the blood test in Wednesday! I am really bummed about it! This seemed to be such a good cycle!

I tested same faint shade or whatever that is as on Saturday. It's 13 DPO and since it didn't get stronger I am out. I am going to stop with the progesterone supplement! Ugh. I hate it.

Jenna How's the job going? :flower:

biggerfamily Sorry to hear about the illness in the family, hope you all get better!

PheeBee Did you take any hpts? I'm sorry, to hear about how matter of fact the nurse was. I know it's all routine and normal for them, but to us, it's crushing and they just don't seem to get it. Makes me feel like I should change career paths and become a nurse for an OB or RE office or something because I GET IT and sometimes encouragement is all we need. :hugs: Check back in with us and let us know how you're doing.

Breaking :cry: :hugs: :flower: I am so so sorry. :nope: My heart hurts with you, I know you were so hopeful this cycle and with it being your first IUI it makes sense that you are taking this hard. Be sure to take care of yourself and get some peace of mind. Like Jenna said, we will all be here when you get back! :hugs:

lilrojo 8 days, right?! So exciting!!! How are you feeling?

Allika :( I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. But you're NOT out yet, right? AF isn't here and it's still pretty early...just because you got a bfp at 13 DPO last time doesn't mean that's how it will go this time. Are you having bloods?

LDizzy Have you tested?

ajd How are you doing? Still hanging with the ex at all?

Lune, Mums You two have been way too quiet! You don't get to leave us once you have your bfp's, you hear?! :) :haha: In all seriousness, let us know how you're doing. :hugs:

momof1 How's the daycare business going?

Lei Has AF showed yet?

Grateful How are you hun?

TypeA You've been SUPER quiet, but don't think you're sneaking by me!! Don't you have some prep stuff happening this week for your IVF??? You need to fill us in!! SO excited for you!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

NO af yet! She is due friday & im sure will be here before then. I woke up to my lower back hurting & sore boobs... This weekend I started spotting again & then I was having cramping that came & went.

Im doing okay.. still spotting on and off all day.. cant wait to find out what the cause is.. cuz its starting to get to me.. as today its back to a red color.. last night it was brown again.. hoping it changes again..

yep 8 days

So I called My obgyn with all this spotting crap going on. When it first started I had no cramps & they told me to call if I started cramping.. Sure thing On friday I was at work & started to feel pressure & minor cramps.. Only lasted about an hour & went away.. Then at my daughtes game on saturday I got bad cramps for about 15 minutes that made me want to throw up. (Of course along with spotting) ... well I thought it was all gone until today I woke up with pressure & just went to the bathroom & a bit more spotting. I hate my body right now!

Lei what is causing this, do they know???

the nurse wasnt really of any help! She went on to telling me when women O they can spot which I already knew but for a whole week seems a bit much.. .I have had spotting around O but never like this & only was maybe a day. I keep thinking its probably just stress but now with the cramps im unsure.

That is so strange....where are you in your cycle right now? Is AF due?

Lei-hope you can get the spotting figured out soon..

Depending on when I o'ed...if I go by 28 day cycle then AF is due on friday.. So i would be about 10/11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->