Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TYPEA- Im glad to finally hear from you! Im sorry you havent been feeling to well but glad that everything turned out to be okay!
May 1st is just around the corner!! I cant wait to hear about how the injections go. Once AF finally shows up I will start the bc then injections will begin soon after that. I will most def. be running to you with questions :blush:

Well I called my obgyn because I still havent heard anything (figured they got busy yesterday & would call first thing in the morning but nothing) The nurse said they are just waiting on the doctor to write off on the note about what she wants to do then they will call me back. I told her I needed to know soon cause if she doesnt want to see me I will be calling my regular doctor to get somthing for this nausea.

Are you on anything now? Ugh sorry you aren't feeling well! It's the worst!!

TYPEA- Im glad to finally hear from you! Im sorry you havent been feeling to well but glad that everything turned out to be okay!
May 1st is just around the corner!! I cant wait to hear about how the injections go. Once AF finally shows up I will start the bc then injections will begin soon after that. I will most def. be running to you with questions :blush:

Well I called my obgyn because I still havent heard anything (figured they got busy yesterday & would call first thing in the morning but nothing) The nurse said they are just waiting on the doctor to write off on the note about what she wants to do then they will call me back. I told her I needed to know soon cause if she doesnt want to see me I will be calling my regular doctor to get somthing for this nausea.

Are you on anything now? Ugh sorry you aren't feeling well! It's the worst!!

as far as bc? or in general? No for both lol

It's probably those stupid viruses that have been hanging around! Feel better soon! Gosh I know all to well how much living on crackers stinks!

So my newest worry re: IVF is (well there's two). 1) egg quality. All my tests have been fine but I still think there's a chance that after egg retreival they could discover my eggs are crap. 2) that it may take up to 3 times to work. Lord help!

I got my calendar of meds yesterday and it's so much quicker than IUI. I'm only doing shots for like 12 days then I'm done! Wowzers!

Well I'm not really one because then I have to do the inter muscular progesterone shots but I'm done stimming at least

TypeA that sounds like a pretty quick process. fxed it only takes once to work :)

hmm not sure Breaking I have only been on them to keep a pregnancy going..

Maybe by a couple of days just because its keeping the bleeding at bay.. have you tested again..

No I'm not going to test again.

Yesterday had cramping all day, today I expected AF first thing today.

After doing some reading it can take 2-5 days after stopping progesterone for AF to start.

So I just got to wait.

Typea- I think you will be fine hun :hugs: The process doesnt seem long at all.. I cant wait for saturday for you :)

My guess is it may be a bug.. I just went & checked my bp cause I keep getting ligh headed now & it was pretty high 155/97 p. 114

HOpe she doesn't take too long.. so you can get started with another cycle soon.. :hugs:

Me too rojo. Thanks.

Starting to feel some twinges/cramps so hopefully AF is on its way...

No I'm not going to test again.

Yesterday had cramping all day, today I expected AF first thing today.

After doing some reading it can take 2-5 days after stopping progesterone for AF to start.

So I just got to wait.

Mine always took exactly 3 days after stopping the supps

Thanks type A.

My last dose was Saturday night.. . today is 3 days and it's also the day AF is due as my LP is 14 days.

So feel like she's on her way today.

Hey all thought I would share (knock on wood) no spotting today.. fxed that means its all done.. guess time will tell :)

Hello!

@lilrojo: Happy that the spotting stopped. Its always scary even though it can be perfectly normal so I am glad it stopped!

@Lei and TypeA: I hope you get rid of the sick bugs soon!

@Jenna: Training for a new job always keeps us so busy, when will you hear about that other job though?

@Breaking: I am right there with you. Last Prog supplement was Sunday. Tomorrow blood test. I tested negative yesterday, so I just stopped taking the supplements....the sooner AF gets here the better.....

@all the others ones I forgot....I am still thinking of all of you :)

I'm confused.... I just got a Smiley Face on CD9!! I have an US for CD11 but if I ovulate early they wont see anything. I just emailed them to see if they can US me tomorrow and we can decide if it was a real positive and if I have a good follice with that cyst hanging around on the left side its hard. I may be two days ahead of the game....with an IUI on Thursday when I was expecting it on Saturday...who knows! I will keep you guys posted!!

ooohhh keep us posted ajd.. good luck!

that is crazy early!

ajd, be careful. i got false positives with smiley face tests. just fyi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->