Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I am out of tests...will buy new ones today and then test again tomorrow morning!

I completely understand that Breaking, bfn's are NOT fun at all. Just be sure to let us know if you decide to :)

AFM, It's really nice not knowing when I'll ovulate, etc etc. I'm still hoping to eventually get my BFP one day, but without being on meds I doubt that will happen since we tried that whole natural thing and it didn't work out :haha:. It actually all kind of worked out for the best for me to take this month off at the very least, DH is out of town now, comes back Saturday night, then flies out Sunday for another week so we probably would've missed the O anyway if I were tracking. Everything happens for a reason!!

Aww we all get the bfn's Breaking hope you don't see anymore :)

Hopin things def do happen for a reason :) happy you seem happy about this month.. its nice to relax about it all :)

Thought I would share my test from today.. :)

Came home from grocery shopping to some brown, pink, red spotting again.. but this helped to make me smile again.. fxed all continues to go well.. think my cervix is extra sensitive.. cant move apparently lol :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 19dpo digi 3+.jpg
    19dpo digi 3+.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Had two pregnancy announcements today in my daily life outside of bnb, will there be a third one here?!

Happy Friday!!!

BFN :( but those of you who were here back in November remember I had a BFN on 11 DPO and a faint BFP on 12Dpo, clear BFP on 13 DPO. Yesterday I had digestion troubles.....sounds familiar ;-/

What do you think guys? 11 DPO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
Well...I hate to say it, but I don't really see any line on that one....keeping my FX for BFP on DPO12!!

I don't see a line on the regular one but the invert I do. I'm horrible at lines but I really so see one on the invert.

Hopin4ABump.. Hope your doing OK & Having a Great Weekend..Thanks for asking about us.

AFM: Spent 4 1/2 hrs in the ER with Hubby. He's been so sick for almost a week and he finally broke down went to the ER this morning after kinda of fussing at him in the car on the way to Wally world. I told him need go to ER an later we stop by Wally world get stuff for the house an all. He finally agreed. Thought he might had the FLU or pneumonia so they ran lots of test on him but wasn't that. We found out was acute bronchitis so he starts new meds today an rest. I've been sick too with the same creepy crude with fever. Not doing no more treatments until all better as DH swimmers maybe low now after having Fever of 102 so a 2 month break from treatments.

Just have FUN the old fashion way an may take a small vacation for ourselves when all better & get bank loan done.

Take Care Hopin4ABump be praying for you get that VERY STICKY BEAN... :flower:

Was wondering if any of you ladies have advice for me. Been trying for over 5 years to conceive number 1. Had first cycle of ivf with 3day egg transfer on 30th March. I had my hcg blood test on 11dp 3dt (10th April) and it came back inconclusive at 44. I was told this was a biochemical pregnancy and to go back in a week (17th April) for further blood test. Is there any hope at all? The nurse was very matter of fact and offered no encouragement. Any advice or experience would be gratefully received.

I am so sorry Breaking...This sucks. Especially on cycles where everything was right and then still a BFN :(

Whats the plan for the next cycle? Another IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->