Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Type A& and Lei I'm so excited for this journey with you ladies!! Can't wait to see what comes next.

I have no room to talk, I'm REALLY boring too - I don't even know when AF is due! Just counting on all of you ladies to spice things up a bit LOL.

Lol I heard that :haha: :haha:

Hehehe I aim to please :)

Grateful: you know you can't ask a POAS addict to Not test for an entire week??? That's like putting a kid in a toy store but telling them to not touch anything!
I may try... haha, I laugh just thinking about it :)

Not much more exciting now I hit the long TWW.....

Lilrojo: can't wait to hear how your US was today :)

Hehehe I aim to please :)

Grateful: you know you can't ask a POAS addict to Not test for an entire week??? That's like putting a kid in a toy store but telling them to not touch anything!
I may try... haha, I laugh just thinking about it :)

LOL!!! I can ASK....and you can TRY......thats all we can do! :haha::rofl::rofl:
Too funny!!!

Don't listen to her ajd. You poas really helps my addiction.

Sorry Grateful :) :haha:

I think me waiting to 8 DPO is already asking for a lot!!! But as a Bday gift to you...my first Beta if, I mean when I get my home BFP will be on your day :) Is that okay?? :happydance:

Got my firstE2. It was 247. She said this is right on track. Seems low to me. I'll go see her tomorrow for another E2 and sono. We will see what's going on in there!

I think me waiting to 8 DPO is already asking for a lot!!! But as a Bday gift to you...my first Beta if, I mean when I get my home BFP will be on your day :) Is that okay?? :happydance:

Yes!!! :thumbup:

Got my firstE2. It was 247. She said this is right on track. Seems low to me. I'll go see her tomorrow for another E2 and sono. We will see what's going on in there!

What is an E2? (Sorry I am uneducated on some of this stuff....)

Estrogen level. So 150-200 equals one mature follicle. Itll probably be around 1000 before egg retreival. This tells them whether to leave the medicine dosage as is or up it.

When I use to take follistim for an iui cycle it took me 12 days to get to that level. For IVF my dosage is such that I've reached this in 3 days

Luna sorry to say I wont be joining you in twin journey...

1 baby with a hb of 127 Due date is now Dec 13th :)

Attachments

• baby 3.jpg
    baby 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Lilrojo - Congrats on a great scan....LOVE the picture of your little bean!!!!! :flower:

Lilrojo :yipee: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: I'm so excited!!! Your due date has been updated.
Did they give you any insight about the spotting or just figure it was the progesterone?

Thanks everyone :)

Hopin spotting is due to the cervix being so sensitive.. he said he could barely touch my cervix with the speculum and I would bleed some..

Well that's good news, right? Nothing they can do about that is there?

My cervix is super sensitive too! I bleed just from a pap smear :shy: and there have been a few months where sex would cause me to spot daily for 1-2 weeks...though they were not sure if it was a combo of sensitive cervix and low progesterone...our bodies are so complex :headspin:

How long are you using the progesterone? I believe mine is thru 10wks...

till close to 12 weeks Ajd.. :)

Nope nothing we can do about a sensitive cervix..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->