Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Okay I got a date :)))))

May 9th I go in for my u/s for pre lupron & on the 10th of may I start lupron injections with possible egg retrieval on may 30 :)

They just emailed my calendar to me! Eeeekkkkkk!

Now that you have a date on it it sounds like it is happening to fast!

So exciting for you :hugs:

Congrats on a date Lei:)

Right now I go back on May 22n will prob change that..

sorry guys I wasnt able to catch up earlier....

@lilrojo: So glad everything is looking good!!!!

@Lei and TypeA: So excited for y'all. I cant wait to hear all about it as this is something we might end up doing by the end of the year if all of this ends nowhere!

@ADJ: I really hope you caught it!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed! 8 DPO haha thats really really early, but as a POAS addict myself I wouldnt wait much longer neither haha

@the others: You're all awesome, but you know that already!

AFM: U/S tomorrow, we shall see I think I will be ovulating by this weekend the latest.

I REALLY need to pump right now but I got so sucked in on here!

lilrojo: I'm glad your little bean is okay and the spotting was nothing serious! What a relief :) Your little peanut is so cute I want to poke it and say "boop!" It's so little :D

ajd: Yes, waiting until AF is due is much better... (test....teeessssttttt!!!!) :haha:

I love how even now that I've had my little man-cub I'm STILL a poas addict!!!! I feed off all of you and a few times even though we're using protection I just want to go buy a dollar store test and pee on it just because! Don't ANY of you think your addictions will go away even after you're done TTC because it doesn't lol!

Holy crap, I gotta go empty these things! :holly: :mamafy:

Woohoo! I have my calendar and cross off the days!!!! I had all these appts were scheduled and then the dr calls and changes them all. Haha! It's cool though. I would rather see her anyway. I wonder why I didn't start Lupron?

Any idea what meds you'll be taking?

Going in tomorrow for another estrogen check and sonogram.

I'm so excited for you to start! Once you start it goes FAST!!

YAY Lots of action going on here so that makes me a happy momma :)

Lune Are you doing ok hun? Thinking of you, bigtime. :flower: :hugs: Hope you are hanging in there.

Grateful Can't wait to hear what they have to say about little Jimmy today!!! :happydance:

momof1 Yes we need that bump pic but WOOHOO for your u/s today!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A PIC!! Just send us a pic of your bump and your u/s and that will work! What time is your appointment?!

Lei Yay you have a calendar!!!! That's SO exciting!!! How are you feeling about all of it?! And how are things with DH?
And what is lupron?? So many questions!

Lilrojo Any spotting?

ajd FX'd for you hun!

Allika You're awesome too ;) hehe! Let us know all about your u/s today!

Jenna hehe, thank you for :holly:

typeA Let us know how your sono & estrogen check go today!

LDizzy How are you dear?

Mums I'm assuming you left us...hope all is ok!

Anyone I forgot....HUGS! :hugs:

Hopin- I think its to decrease estrogen.. I have barely started reading up on all the meds & the side effects are kind of scaring me . YIKES !!

Try to keep in mind that not all of the side effects will get you!!!

Nope. I think/hope you will be fine. The only side effect I've had is a headache from the menopur. Earlier in my infertility journey I was a little irritable, but that's passed (I think....lol)!!

Hahah I hope I dont get them bad.. Im already moody so it may not make a difference lol

oh I most definitely will! I had NOOOOO IDEA what to write but I managed to squeeze some stuff out lol.

Hopin-nope no spotting I was surprised too after my internal and us.. but nothing there.. so hopefully its done :)

Just had my sono. There are about 14-15 follicles growing right now. So things are right on track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->