Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

We haven't heard from Grateful OR momof1 about their appointments today!!

I'm hangin' in there, thanks for checking up on me, you B&B ladies are the best!

Sounds like things are moving along well for many of you.

Hi everyone

Lune... hun I'm so sorry :hugs:

I just caught up on the past couple days if posts. Looks like a few appts occured...lets see some pics.

I am good CD8 today and I had my first acupuncture appt today. It was really relaxing, I also have a herbal tea to help ovulation. CD10 follie scan on friday.

Goodluck everyone.

Breaking: I just hit the wrong button and inscribed from the Clomid thread... what's the full name of that one?

Hello ladies,

Just a quick update: I had my 8 day U/S today, 2x12mm and 2x10mm. Going back on Friday! I am supposed to continue stimming with half a vial follistim today and tomorrow. We shall see!

Allika, your chart is so whack! It's all up and down, what's up with that??

@Jenna: I don't know, I actually thought it looked pretty good ranging from 96.8-97.2! We shall see, maybe the Femara hotflashes are the reason...

Good morning Ladies and Happy Thursday!

TypeA - Yeay!!!!! Great news!:happydance:

Allika - Excited to hear Friday where your follies are at!

Breaking - Acupuncture, cool! How was it?

Lune - Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM: Sorry I didn't update with my appointment results yesterday but I had a late appointment and had to rush home to help get our rooms cleared for new carpet today....so had no time to get back on here last night. Monthly checkup went well - baby is measuring just right (24 weeks) and heartbeat is strong. I'm a very happy momma. :flower: Doctor said no more ultrasounds needed so it looks like I will not see him again until August! Next monthly pre-natal checkup appointment is May 22nd at 4:00 p.m.

Breaking Hi :) Thanks for checking in on us. You sound nice and relaxed!! That's great. Looking forward to hearing about your Follies Friday!

Allika Thanks for the update too! Let's see those follies grow! Are you and Breaking on the exact same cycle schedule?! That's kind of cool!

Grateful SO glad everything went well!! Did the carpet go in?! Or is that today? Exciting!

Momof1 Seriously! You need to update us lady! Or I will text you like a crazy stalker would ;) :haha: Hope you are OK.

Hope everyone else is having a great Thursday! AFM, I think AF is around the corner, in the next few days anyway. I know for a fact that my temp is up, I have been waking up sweating the last 2 nights which is very out of character for me. Plus I've been real bloated so that's also a sign AF is coming. No other symptoms that would point to anything but AF and that's ok! We'll see when she shows up :)

Momof1 - I agree....NEED UPDATE!!! Your killin' us over here! We are impatient ladies (as you well know :haha:)

Hey everyone..

Hope your all doing well.. I haven't been up to much but homework for college.. and I cant wait for the semester to end lol.. then its a year off for baby and back after that..

Have a good Thursday everyone

momof1 & grateful!! Yall are lacking on BUMP PICS LADIES ;-)

Im not sure if its the BC but my :holly: hurt so bad!

I'm really starting to worry about momof1...

Oh my don't say that! I hope everything is OK...sometimes she just goes MIA for a few days...but seems like she would come on here and atleast update us quick. Hopefully soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->