Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I know, she does go MIA for a while but it just seems odd to me, she was supposed to have an u/s yesterday, I thought for sure she'd be on here by now!

Hopin I have my next scan and drs apt on May 23rd :) Its at 9am and 10am.. :)

I say text her! She wanted to text you last week! :)

Oh I am ready for the weekend! It's really hard for me to focus on work right now I am so involved with this fertility thing and it is constantly on my mind!

Grateful- So happy to hear everything is going smoothly! Baby bump is so adorable!

I second that, text her! It won't be crazy because she did want to text you! We're all just worried

Breaking & Allika Let us know how your follie checks go today! :)

I text momof1 this morning, so I'll let you know if/when I hear back from her. I told her we were all worried about her and that we just wanted to make sure she was ok. I really hope she's just busy. I'm so worried!

:nope::cry::sad2::sadangel::hissy::sad1:[-o<:neutral::(

Oh ladies, I have an enormous lump in my throat as I'm typing this. I just can barely see I've been crying so hard the past few minutes. I have been texting with momof1, and girls, she needs our prayer and support more than any of us can imagine right now.

**most of this is her exact wording to me**
She went in for her u/s, with her DD and her mom (bc she had been hearing a hb every day so she felt comfortable bringing DD). At first everything was normal, strong hb and moving its little arms and legs everywhere. Then in a matter of seconds her worst nightmare was brought to life. The u/s tech saw something wrong with the baby, and went to get the doctor. Her baby was diagnosed with Acrania - a neural tube defect where the skull never formed protecting the brain. There is a 0% chance of survival after birth. The only thing keeping the baby alive and growing....is her. Once the baby is born it may have seconds, minutes, hours and in EXTREMELY rare cases....days. But it is a 100% mortality rate. Her options....DNC, induced labor after 20 weeks, or carry full term. They have decided to carry this baby full term - because God has blessed them with this child and it has a purpose. She said even if they only get 5 seconds it will be worth every minute. It is not up to them to determine when this baby goes. I asked if they were certain, she said she wished she could say they aren't but she asked at least 100 times. She said she feels so broken and so lost and she was sorry that she hasn't shared with us yet. She said she hasn't been able to talk to any of her friends either but that their support system has been amazing. She is meeting amother today that had to let her daughter go 19 years ago from this and also decided to continue with the pregnancy and said it was the best decision she could ever make. She said she can't wait to talk to her. I asked how DD was taking it, she said DD took it very hard at the u/s and it crushed her but she is a little trooper and is doing much better. She understands that mommy has a baby growing in her belly that God will need an angel soon. I asked if I should update all of you and she said Yes please do, she can't bring herself on here yet but promises she will be back, it may not be right away but she will check in. She said we are her second family.

I told her that I was so so incredibly sorry, and in disbelief. That my heart was completely shattered for her. I told her I 100% agree with their decision and respect both her and her DH for having the courage to make that decision. I told her I could not imagine how incredibly difficult this is for both of them. I told her not to apologize for anything. That we are here for her whenever she wants to come back, and even if she never does, that's ok too. I told her she is an amazing woman. That she must be so proud of her DD. I asked her to please keep me posted on how she's doing if she thinks about it, and that I would leave her alone to process all of this. I told her we have been worried, and are so full of hurt, respect, and love for her all at the same time. I told her I hope her meeting with that woman goes well today and that we'll all be thinking of her.

Even as I type this now I am still just completely broken over this news. Let's all say an extra prayer for her and her family. Bless them all.

:nope::cry::sad2::sadangel::hissy::sad1:[-o<:neutral::(

OHHHH NO, Im in total disbelief and Shock :hugs: !! MY heart is breaking so hard for her right now! I can't even imagine and I pray that God gives her the strength to help her through this! :cry:

Why??? why??? is all I can ask!!! Seeing this just crushed my heart so much!!! Please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers and that we understand she needs some time and will be waiting with open arms when she is ready =(

My heart is so broken right now. I am crying at my desk. :cry: I can't process this news. I can't even imagine what she and her family are going through. It's not fair and I don't understand why these things happen - she is such a nice person too. I feel crushed by this. I will be praying so hard for her, her baby and her family. What a brave decision she is making...so selfless.

Oh no... sending huge :hugs: and many prayers to her and her family right now... what a beautiful strong woman she is to have made such a tough decision.

I literally have no words. I too am on the verge of tears. This is unbelievable. Massive prayers going to her and her family. And props to you guys for not being satisfied until you heard from her and feeling that intuition that something was wrong.

I am so saddened by this news and my heart goes out to her and her family and will be keeping all of them in my prayers. So Brave to continue on and special to share the special time together.

I just read this and there are no words. I am so very sad about this and have so much respect for her decision!

Thanks Hopin for following up with her!

Omg I'm in tears this is awful :cry: I could NEVER imagine what pain her and her family must be feeling. My heart aches for her. I would never have the strength to go through something so horrible. I agree and truely respect her decision to carry to full term. God bless her and her family. Why does God choose the ones who want their babies so badly?! She worked so hard for this and wanted it more than ever :'( Her and her families are in my prayers please let her know that.

This thread is getting me worried...it seems we have a lot of sad news here and nearly all of us have experienced some sort of pregnancy loss!

The latest news of momo is heartbreaking and I just feel so sad for all of us. Getting pregnant shouldn't be so hard, staying pregnant shouldn't be so hard and having healthy babies shouldn't be so hard neither.

Thank god for Draven, Jimmy, the twinsies and lilrojos bean! Lets pray for the babies to be healthy and stay healthy and lets pray extra hard for momo's angel!

I don't know if we can ever get back to being excited about BFPs when experience has told us that a BFP doesn't result in something good for most of us! Lets try to get optimism back here even though I don't quite know how!

This year really isn't off to a good start. This week so devastating. I pray for her and her family and the path they have chosen. :cry:

I thank God every day for blessing me with a healthy baby. Being around for all your devastating losses has taught me to always be so thankful. I couldn't imagine the strength you girls must have for being able to handle such a sad loss and I salute to each of you who have had to experience it. Please believe me when I say I never take my healthy baby for granted I literally do thank God every day. I love you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->