Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

We are doing TI again! My e2 was at 80 only yesterday, lining 8mm. Triggering today, so should be good!

This better be a good months for all of us!

This is totally off subject, but I am SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!! My cousin who is like a sister to me just told me she's ENGAGED! And I get to be her maid of honor!! WOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED FOR HER!!! :yipee: :wedding: :yipee:
What do maid of honor's do??!! I've never been one and I'm not "married" so I haven't had one before either lol. I just call OH my "forever man". (one of these days he'll put a ring on it ;) )

That's awesome jenna :)
I think you would help her plan everything and throw a shower or stag or whatever she wants to do.

I agree Allika... time for some good news this month... sounds like your timing is perfect and I'm keeping my Fx for you two!!

Breaking, ready for your IUI? Monday and Tuesday right?

AFM: to early to test but itching.... coming in the next few days!

@ajd: thought about you this morning! Itching for you as well but it's still too early.

Now that I'm all stuck in wedding zone, I'm curious of everyone's "love stories". Let's take turns telling them! When and how did you and your OH meet? How long have you been together, what's your stories? How did he propose?!

I'll start.
As I said earlier OH and I aren't "married" (yet :haha: ) We met through mutual friends when I was 11 and he was 13. I lived down in Vancouver, WA (Portland area) and he lived up in Seattle. So we talked on the phone and online for yeeaarrsss just as best friends. We watched each other grow up and grew a bond I could never have with anyone else. We both always knew deep down we someday wanted a family together (just never said it). After I graduated high school I moved up here. It was great being able to see him more often and hang out with out having to drive 3 hours. One night I came over to his place and he was trying to show me some of his "martial arts" moves when FINALLY we kissed! I can't tell you the sparks I felt at that moment, I can still feel it while typing this. 8 long years of passion built up was finally let out. We made the most beautiful love that night and have been together ever since. Shortly after we had already made the decision to start a family. Marriage wasn't our top priority, it wasn't that important to us. We already knew we were meant to be forever so we jumped right in to TTC! 13 months later I became pregnant and you all know the rest ;)

WHO'S NEXT?!

Awe so cute :)

I met my hubby in grade 11 social studies class, he liked my Tool shirt :haha: we got together a few times then started dating. We aren't married, it's just not our thing. Have been together for almost 16 years <3

I was a foreign exchange Student in the US with 16 and the family I stayed with had a daughter my age. At her wedding 4 yrs ago I was her maid of honor and met her husband's brother (best man). He was in the army then and after 9 months long distance and Skype dating we married and I moved from Germany with two suitcases! Never looked back. I knew he was the one 4 days after I met him! I do miss my friends and family at home in Germany though!

I'm sorry to hear of the losses. :( my heart goes out to everyone.

Hi everyone...
I met DH on a networking site...we both new the same person so I sent him an email to say hi. After a couple emails we exchanged numbers and then went on our first date....pretty soon we were inseparable. A little over a year later to the day of our first date we were married. I always tell DH he knew I was the one for him...but it took some convincing on my part :haha:

Ajd....I actually had my first iui today. Yesterday I went in for blood and follie scan...I had 2 follies over 1.7 and one at 1.5....the nurse called that afternoon to say that the dr reviewed my bloodiest and I have LH surge so IUI Sunday +Monday.

So I am ovulating early this cycle....I was expecting mon/tues iui.

I went for acu appt before iui....felt so relaxed and calm

How is everyone doing ?

Afm: my husband and I will be doing our first IUI tomorrow at noon. I'm very excited about it.

Good luck dizzy...we had our first IUI last cycle and i was so nervous, but I was a piece of cake. I had my 2nd cycle iui today.

Me and my husband met in 10th grade in marching band. We talked a little throughout the whole year. Ten years passed without contact between us. I was working two jobs and was eating dinner at a buffet place with my best friend when I saw him with his family at a booth in the center of the restaurant. I wanted to run and hide in the bathroom! (Lol, I guess you could say I wasn't happy about the way things ended between is in 10th grade!) before I could tell my friend not to tell him I was with her, she had invited him to visit us at our table! I was NOT excited at all about this. Anyways, he told me to look him up on Facebook. I said sure, having no intention of doing it. Fast forward a month, I got a mysterious call at my overnight job from him! At first, I thought he was nuts. But then I realized that he was a man that actually listened when I talked! It's been two years now and I'm crazy about him. we got married a year ago and we are ready to expand our family.

I'm loving these love stories! Everyone is so cute and unique :D Keep them coming girls!
And congratulations Breaking and LDizzy on your IUI's!

"Happy" Monday everyone :haha:

My story-
Well I actually met DH at a bar.. But not your typical type thing... A friend of My Best friend had been telling her she wanted me to meet a guy... I am not up for the whole blind date thing so I said no.. Well My best friend & decided to go play pool at one of our favorite bars... Low and behold DH showed up with his friends.... I still had no idea who he was but was introduced to him & thought nothing of it (hes sooo not my type ) lol!!! Well after that night he called the next day to take me on a date and we have been together ever since... After a year of dating he moved in & then asked me to marry him... At a a year and a half we got married and here we are now lol.

Breaking, Allika & LDizzy You have IUI's going on, yes?

TypeA How are things going for you? Still feeling uncomfortable?

Jenna Yay congrats on being MOH! That's exciting! You're pretty much her b*tch! ;) :haha: seriously, you're supposed to do a bachelorette party, a bridal shower & keep her sane during all of it :)

ajd Be honest, have you tested?!

What does everyone else have going on?? Did everyone have a good weekend?
I know we all have momof1 heavy on our hearts, as we should - but she would also want us to still celerbrate what good things we have going on in this thread. I'm so grateful to have you ladies <3
Let me know how you're all doing!!!

AFM, AF still hasn't showed. I guess I need to go back through my journal to see if I mentioned when I started bleeding last month. I don't know how soon after a chemical you're supposed to start your period? Is it delayed, does anyone know?

Oh, and, Hubs & I met at work, I wish I had some cutesy romantic story but I don't :haha:. Basically, he is in IT, and we really only ever said 'hi' to each other in passing. Then one day, my computer started acting up so I called him to come take a look at it. Well he did, and then he left. Then about 5 minutes later he came back over with my supervisor at the time. She was ANGRY. She basically said that Brian had informed her tht I caused my PC to get a really bad virus, and she was going off about policies regarding work equipment, etc etc. Until finally she couldn't keep a straight face anymore - they were both just messin' with me, and that's what started us talking. <3

OH! And I meant to ask, while we are talking about what to do for momof1, is the plan to just wait until she's back and see what she needs from us? Or do you want to present her with what we're going to do?
I think it's great that we're planning on doing something for her. I simply cannot imagine what she and her family are going through, wish I could hug her in person but since that's not an option, I think it's great we can do something to help her, even if it's just a tiny little bit.

DH and I met 9 years ago on a blind date. LOL!!! (It makes us both laugh because neither of us had EVER done that before). One of my best guy friends kept telling me that he wanted me to meet this guy he worked with..."I just think he'd be your type and he seems like a GOOD guy....you need to meet a fun GOOD guy!" I was a semi-bitter still from a previous long-term relationship that ended and kept telling my friend NO WAY...not interested in meeting some dude on a blind date...I mean I am very picky when it comes to guys...so what are the chances I would even be attracted to him at all?! I guess my friend was bugging my DH at work as well that he wanted him to meet me. DH felt the same way and wasn't interested. My friend wouldn't relent...he kept insisting (he thought meeting him would help me get my mind off my prior relationship). I finally said OK and agreed to go meet up at a restaurant bar with my friend and have his co-worker come up. He walked in and the first thing I thought was "He's short!" LOL (I've always liked tall guys). My friend went and sang karaoke and I talked with my "blind date"....he grew on me instantly and when he laughed and smiled it made me want to laugh and smile with him. Best smile I ever saw. Then I found out I used to work with his mother 40 miles away...how ironic. We've been together ever since and got married 4 1/2 years ago.

Loving all the stories!

Jenna - Cool on being a MOH! Pretty much your at her becken call to help with whatever she needs. :haha: MOH's usually just help with some planning to assist the bride, throw a bridal shower and bachelorette party and make sure her wedding dress and train is straightened out and not wrinkled or bunched up during the ceremony (need it to look good at all times for pics!)

Luna - Your in the 2nd trimester already! Dang girl...how did that happen so quick?!

ajd - stay strong!!! :haha:

I love the ideas for momof1...I think its wonderful that we show her how much we care in some way. There is nothing we can do for her situation but just being here for her and reaching out, sometimes helps put a bright spot in someon's day who is having a very hard time. Just knowing other people really do care. I thought about her all weekend. I'm happy to help with whatever we decide to do. :flower:

I sent momof1 a text from all of us this morning:

"Just wanted you to know we are all thinking of and praying for you!! <3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"