Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I am so saddened to read your post hoping.

Momof..I am saying a prayer for you...I dont have any other words to say ...we are here for you.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::nope::nope:

I'm getting close to testing... tomorrow is 6dpo and this morning I had a huge cramp on my right side that stopped me dead in my tracks, my right side has been achy all week too.... now I also have IBS and taking progesterone so judging cramps is difficult from me.... maybe I will start testing early on Sunday ;)

Who am I fooling!?! I have dollar store tests so I'll probably start tomorrow just because....

I have 18 follicles total and it is uncomfortable. I can feel my ovaries....that are stuffed with follicles. My estrogen is 640. So in getting there. Slowly but surely.

Ajd - woohoo! Hopefully those cramps mean something!!

Omg typeA!! I thought I was feeling it with 9 good sized ones....but 18!! That is very exciting :) How many do they want you to have?

View attachment 605699Brighter Days are ahead for everyone. None of us knows how strong we can be until we have no choice but to be. I know we have had a hard start to this year, but together and individually we are some of the strongest women I have encountered. No one knows how much we endure as a group, we are there for each through all of these times....which also includes our good times! :friends:

So tonight I wanted to share something with you ladies something that brought me much happiness when I saw it for the first time...my heart swelled with love :happydance:

My donor's baby pic from when he was a baby (sorry ladies, for his privacy I had to remove it)

I think we should do something for momof1 but I don't exactly know what yet. My initial thought was to help pay for a photographer to take pictures of her and the baby. There is a nonprofit organization that does this. But I'm not sure they have one in her area. Where dos she live?

Yes we should absolutely do something for her! Lets brainstorm for ideas!

I agree that sounds like a great idea! I can't remember where she lives though, that photographer idea sounds great!

Ajd: that is the cutest little baby awhhh yours will look just like that except blended with you :) I giggled because he's wearing pink hehe :)

TypeA: WOW 18?! You're like a spider egg sack except MUCH MUCH prettier!

She's in Maine.

On a brighter note, it is FINALLY a beautiful day here in Minnesota. Last bit of snow is GONE! Time to sit on the deck and :wine:

I think that is a very nice idea, count me in :)

I giggled too at the cute pink jammies he's wearing :haha:

Please enjoy some great :wine: for me too!! Thinking about maybe having a glass with dinner tonight before it is a no go :) So excited to hear that Minnesota finally warmed up...heard it was gonna reach the 70's there this weekend!!! My winter jacket is staying here...phew

There is an organization called "now I lay me down to sleep". They enlist photographers all across the country to volunteer their time to go to the hospital and be there when the baby is born and take pictures with the parents and the baby. I believe that the parents get prints from their session but I can check and see. We'll need to know her exact location so that we know who to hook her up with photographer wise.

I will check with my friend, who is a photog for NILMDTS, and see how we can help. Pay for prints? Just make a donation in her honor? Etc.

I went to the dr again today. Estrogen is 1100. And I have about 19 follies. I'm really starting to get uncomfortable because I can feel my swollen ovaries on both sides. Yikes. Literally counting down until retrieval because I'm done with the uncomfortable feeling.

I was doing so good and so positive. Now...I cry at the thought of one more damn shot that stings and leaves a red welt. Ugh

Type a that sounds perfect!!!!!! I'll help in any way I can!

Sorry about the ovary pain... Your almost there Hun! Stay positive cause in the end it will be worth it :) I'll be right there with you in a few weeks... Well maybe not Lol but you can be my positive enforcement :)

wow 19? I already feel it and I just have 5 or so over 10mm right now.

Right now I have 1 18mm, 1 15mm, 1 13mm and 2 at 10mm. Did another Bravelle shot today and am triggering tomorrow. So we are looking at 2-3 mature follicles by then, O-Day Monday night/Tuesday morning....

Woohoo Allika! That's awesome!

Yep I can feel them both. They have 9-10 on each side that are all at least 9-10. Some are 15. Lei, I suspect you will feel this way too. It's a strange sensation and I don't know how to describe it besides uncomfortable.

Omg that website and organization brings tears to my eyes. I would love to help her do this, what an amazing gift. I hope she comes back to us soon so we can share what we want to do for her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->