Testing Dates Thread & BFP List

:oops: ok, so this was a quiet month for me,stressed out by work for most of it too...i bd'd on days, 10, 11, 12, 16, and 21. boots own test (cause i thought it would be negative and didnt want to waste a cb) on day 26, nice big beautiful cross...very clear....shocked still but happy too...still very early days though...

Awww .. thanks BB .... :oops:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you :D :D :D :D

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ..... :hugs:

you probably wont get much sense out of me for a good few weeks til i am past my bad time...oh is over the moon but i am just too scared to be at the moment,....

Totally understand .......... got everthing crossed for you hon :hugs:

Awww hun try not to be (yes I know I've a cheek to say that lol) - Worry when worry is needed.

I know you have had a loss :hugs: but many/most women then go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy & a wee bundle at the end. I read somewhere it was not uncommon for a woman to lose her first pregnancy .... doesn't ease the pain of your first loss I know but I do hope you enjoy your pregnancy hun coz you will get to the end :D x

god im in tears now, you lot are just wonderful with me...dont know where i would be without you all....someone always says the right thing...just gotta bide my time til eight weeks, thats my marker, then i will be happy and waiting for 12.....etc :coffee:

My nurse told me the other day that America are doing research on stress & miscarriages I believe they have not put the two together for high risk but now all of a sudden they are researching it so she told me to relax & take each day as it comes!

For every day I'm not bleeding carry on as normal an the next morning an the next ...

An stop crying your hormonal woman :rofl: :friends: Now theres a healthy dose of hormones in its self x

Awwwww ... :hugs: don't cry ...

I haven't been pg yet .. so I can't begin to imagine what you went through with the m/c ..... but you've got alot of gals on here who know how you're feeling ... and we all care about you very much ...

So I'll be thinking of you over the next few weeks, and sending loads of baby glue your way ... TRY to relax a bit .... although I know it must be very hard ....

Congratulations again ... :hugs:

:hugs: :cry: =; and shes calm....thanks girls...being taken to the flicks today so that will help, bought 3 harry potter books and have more on watch from ebay so i have plenty to keep my mind busy...not to mention my new home on baby and bump.
xox

Best way is to treat yourself -

I'm getting a kitten as my treat much to the horro of my OH since I've told him if we last out on the hCG the only thing I can't do is poop scoop :rofl:

Congratulations! I hope you have a happy & stress-free 36-odd weeks! I was due the 28th & am still waiting? I cracked this morning & tested but BFN...but as they say..it ain't over til its over :dust: p.s. ignore my cycle ticker- Its still assuming the witch arrived on time!

beatlesbaby66...........

I have been looking for your BFP post, but can't find it :(

So I just wanted to CONGRATULATE you on your BFP!!!!!! https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-181.gif

I wish you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs: xx

i didnt want to do anything so soon...still worried, want to get to my 7 week trget then you wont be able to shut me up probably....thanks honey.

Awwwwwww sorry babe, but I didn't want you to think I had missed it :hugs:

dont you be silly babe...its just me being pessimistic me (SP)...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back