Testing Dates Thread & BFP List

hi im am testing tomorro but the baby wasn't planned i was due AF on the 29th of oct and have been feeling sick ever since.

Mum2boyys I hope you get the result you want tommorrow

Mum2Boys said:
hi im am testing tomorro but the baby wasn't planned i was due AF on the 29th of oct and have been feeling sick ever since.
Were you silently trying hun :shock:

Suz we have the same testing date :tease:

Kind of not doing anything to prevent it i really want a girl lol My now ex was alright with this arrangement. Maybe not the right timing to fall pg again considering i have left the dad in the last few days but if i do have a girl i will probably get sterilized because i wouldn't want any more.

Hey,

Can you change my testing date to 25th November please.... I'm assuming that my cycle will be as long as last month - not sure I've ov'd yet.

Thanks,

Hmm I se emy ticker thinks im on CD1 :S confused LOL cos I should of been on yesterday CD28 weird

I always have to go back on Snugglepie and change my ticker as my cycles change .. perhaps just go and check it as it's probably got old data in there.

Updated - Think all is correct?

x

Bec said:
I always have to go back on Snugglepie and change my ticker as my cycles change .. perhaps just go and check it as it's probably got old data in there.

If you chart, even if you dont you can use FF for tickers and itll automatically change when you enter the start of a new AF.

Hiya,

Please can you change mine to 30th Nov!! I AM on a looooong cycle!

Thank you!

Hiya All!

Well i'm on here again due to bfn last month. Can you put me down for 29th November please.

Ooooo .. we're very close together Elliesmum .... we should order truck loads of Baby Dust to cover us both! :wink:

GOOD LUCK!!

Dont worry, i've already ordered it! Will prob know a few days before testing date cos i'm one of those people who can never wait and start testing about 4 days before af due. I know, i know i shouldnt do it but i cant help it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->