Testing Dates Thread & BFP List

Hehe! I'm quite good .... and I can normally wait (can't bear the BFNs!) ... had to test last month cos my cycle was so much longer than normal ... but this month I know when I ov'd so I'm happy to wait (will be about a 42 day cycle!!) .......

Time passes sooooooo slowly though!

I dont know how you can wait that long. My cycles have just about regulated to 27 days and that seems like a lifetime. I think i would have pulled all my hair out having to wait 42 days. My heart goes out to you!

Thankyou ... haven't got a clue what is going on, I was 28-30 days for months ... then all of a sudden 36 days last month and then this month I didn't ov until CD27-28!! Oh well ... At least I AM ovulating :)

I'll go to the Docs next year and try and find out what is happening!

can ihave mine updated the witch came early this month somy new date is 9th dec x

:? :? :? Put me down for next month....I guess Dec 23. Maybe Santa will be good to me....IVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR SANTA!!!!! [-o< :dust:

Hey ...

Can you take me off please?? Thanks alot.

I hope you girls get your BFP for christmas!!! :hugs: x

Wobbles. You can take me off for December. I wont test this month because we did not try. I will hopefully try in 2007!!!!! [-o< :wink:

I'll just keep you there Suz until it needs updated :D

Testing next:

AG gd luck hun if you did indeed O this month & the loulou on the new year!

:dust:

My testing date's 6th jan. wish me luck :D

No testing for me in the new year - My dates off. No longer TTC!

Good luck girls due to test soon

x

I have no idea when mine is, i think im safe anyway. we had cuddles last night and its only been a week since AF has been.

Phew xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->