Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

LOTS OF :dust: TO EVERYONE!

Hubby and I went rafting today. It was about 95 degrees and so relaxing! The water was probably only about 65 degrees, but we both jumped in. Holy moly it was a bit chilly! Just the two of us, very nice. We BD'd for the first time since my mc and everything felt fine. I was a bit worried about it considering what my insides went through. Lol! :dohh: Everything seems good to go. :happydance: We've just got this week at work and then our vacation starts this next Saturday! I can't wait! :happydance: glad everyone seems to be doing good!

Aw that sounds lovely mrs, glad youre healing well! Enjoy your vacation and hopefully not too long before another BFP!!!

LOTS OF :dust: TO EVERYONE!

Hubby and I went rafting today. It was about 95 degrees and so relaxing! The water was probably only about 65 degrees, but we both jumped in. Holy moly it was a bit chilly! Just the two of us, very nice. We BD'd for the first time since my mc and everything felt fine. I was a bit worried about it considering what my insides went through. Lol! :dohh: Everything seems good to go. :happydance: We've just got this week at work and then our vacation starts this next Saturday! I can't wait! :happydance: glad everyone seems to be doing good!

OMG, Mrs R, what happened since I did not login? :nope: I am going to read back the posts... I have just thought of you yesterday and felt so happy at the thought that you are counting the weeks back :O! I am very, VERY sorry!

Hugs!

I'm back! We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. But it is also so nice to be home. It will take me forever to catch up, so where is everyone at? If you could just give me a quick update that would be great! Still no AF as of now. Thought it may start this weekend or hopefully this next one. Doesn't feel like it's going to start soon. I've had slightly sore bbs ever since my mc, so who knows.

Her mrs r glad you had a good break - do you feel relaxed now and ready to take on the world x

All good here apart from had to go to a&e last week as I was bleeding bright red - they got me in for a scan last Wednesday. Luckily all good I wasnt as far gone as I first thought must have ovulated late. We got to see the heartbeat which was amazing so put my mind at rest. Just struggling with nausea now - which is a good sign but not fun :-( x

I'm so glad all is well Bowmans. :thumbup: I'm sure that was very scary. How fun to hear the heartbeat!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but it is a good sign that all is well. Hang in there! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->